Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am now almost a billionaire because of Vitalik  (Read 4820 times)
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:38:39 PM

On the way to be a billionaire, already have $100.
So why do you bother to open a thread and tell us all these stories. I can't understand. Billionaires don't brag with what they have, they always work to get more...yeah I understand you guys, you want our little monies added to yours right? Haha!
By the way, tell us how easy you made that $100
It was a joke, chill. I was explaining OP's situation in layman's terms.

I got your joke. I am also on the way to becoming a millionare. I just opened a new BTC wallet. Gonna fill it with BTC  Grin

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:00:24 PM

Okay, if you're totally a close billionaire. Not all of the people here will believe with those simple words "oh yeah, I became a millionaire because of ...". Try to show some proofs so that not all of us here will be doubting about. And if you will show signed address from your ETH address then I have to say congratulations to you.
Machanto

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:29:08 PM

You better diversify your holdings first, before going for that billionaire status. Oh and also congratulations.
superskillz

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:05:38 AM

You better diversify your holdings first, before going for that billionaire status. Oh and also congratulations.

I am now a decatrillionaire thanks to Specucoin, the newest hot token fad. Thanks Butalik Vuterin!

yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:27:12 AM

I've been following Vitalik's advice for a couple years now and I am now close to being a billionaire in FIAT worth because of Vitalik

Thank you Vitalik I like Crypto

Disclaimer: there is still some left for me to become a billionaire but I am on the way

I saw several topics claimed they were millionaire because of NEO and tezos and ...
But you are the first to become a billionaire, good luck to you . But I don't think a billionaire will waste his time here.

Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:35:28 AM

congratulations man Cheesy
Machanto

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:13:23 PM

I am now a decatrillionaire thanks to Specucoin, the newest hot token fad. Thanks Butalik Vuterin!

I don't get what you're implying assuming that you believe OP is bullshitting us, what do I have to do with this?
superskillz

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:42:49 PM

I don't get what you're implying assuming that you believe OP is bullshitting us, what do I have to do with this?

You were just the person who's post I clicked 'reply' on so you got quoted. Off to spend my trillions at the horse races. Toodles!

Machanto

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:46:10 PM

You were just the person who's post I clicked 'reply' on so you got quoted. Off to spend my trillions at the horse races. Toodles!

Oh, yeah that explains it. Alright then  Tongue
crashcup

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:12:03 PM

A candle loses nothing by lighting another. Please share Vitalik's advice with us. We wont tell
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:27:21 PM

I've been following Vitalik's advice for a couple years now and I am now close to being a billionaire in FIAT worth because of Vitalik

Disclaimer: there is still some left for me to become a billionaire but I am on the way

Even if I don't like Ethereum and still think it's basically a scam because of the way it was launched, and because of the dead end they are at and nobody is admitting they don't know how to scale it (and it has bigger problems than Bitcoin to scale by the way..) it would have been awesome, lifechanging, if I only invested 1 BTC when it was worth cents, but who know this would happen?

Same goes for NEO. Who knew it would go from cents to $40 if it's just a Chinese knockoff?

So many chances to get rich in this sector but needs some luck too.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:34:06 PM

Congratulations! You are so lucky. But I think you are not a true billionaire unless you sell all your coins and withdraw this money to your pocket.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:23:47 PM

Thanks to the never ending ICO's that happening right now because I think that is the main reason why the price of Ethereum is pumping and getting bigger market cap day by day. Congratulations to you if you are really in a billionaire status now in your Fiat currency but can you please show us some of your print screens so the hype will not just be hype in word but in actual footage also, Ethereum address will do though.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:39:07 PM

Billionaire is definitely something we should be proud of, if we had list of richest crypto investor, you could be one of the top 10.  Grin

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:31:22 PM

At what price did you buy ETH and how much BTC did you invest? I assume that you invested in the Ethereum ICO to get such massive gains... and even then, it would have need to be a serious BTC investment at ICO prices to become a billionaire.

In any case, I wouldn't go around on the internet saying how you become a billionaire with your investment, that's not very bright to be honest. You want as less people as possible to know that you are rich to not become a target.
cryptocortex

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:50:02 PM

What percentage of it you intend to hold?

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
saucenak

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:10:22 PM

We all want evidence of what you say  Shocked
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:04:25 PM

Wow, many people are successful in crypto. One of them you, congratulations.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:24:23 PM

Lol@ people just showing off in these forums. Yeah yeah yeah, you've done well good for you. Now lets all go buy some coins   Cheesy

Campaign Manager (2018)
cryptogalaxy

Activity: 5
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:31:01 PM

What advice of Vitalik's have you followed? Where do you find them?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: