Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am now almost a billionaire because of Vitalik  (Read 4820 times)
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:08:53 AM

Can't believe any one you think this could possibly be real.   Roll Eyes

Do some quick math.  You'd have to invest 1 million dollars when ETH was at it's lowest (.60) and sell at near the peak ($350) to get anywhere near a billion.  You'd have to have balls of steel not to sell your ETH long before then.  Unless you already had millions and 1 mil is just a pittance. 
moorleiche

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:42:24 AM

Billionaire in Venezuela's Bolívar fuerte? That not much of an accomplishment  Sad Sad
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:19:14 AM

The people who has bought ethereum on $2/ETH will be millionaire right now because of ethereum's price is around $300 right now, but i am not sure for the people who buy ethereum on $300/ETH because after ethereum goes to PoS, ethereum will not has maximum supply, it will be fiat money and the inflation will come to ethereum, however the developer of ethereum doesn't consider ethereum is money or asset, ethereum is platform for smart contract and dapps.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:41:57 AM

The people who has bought ethereum on $2/ETH will be millionaire right now because of ethereum's price is around $300 right now, but i am not sure for the people who buy ethereum on $300/ETH because after ethereum goes to PoS, ethereum will not has maximum supply, it will be fiat money and the inflation will come to ethereum, however the developer of ethereum doesn't consider ethereum is money or asset, ethereum is platform for smart contract and dapps.

I am also not a party who bought a lot of ethereum at the time, I may regret but now I also generate many benefits from this vitalik project, I agree with you because ethereum concentrate on smart contract, but in the end they will return to altcoin basic that is trying to shift Bitcoin with different systems.
Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:44:43 AM

Almost a billionaire in fiat: Zimbabwean dollars!

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:50:34 AM

I am also not a party who bought a lot of ethereum at the time, I may regret but now I also generate many benefits from this vitalik project, I agree with you because ethereum concentrate on smart contract, but in the end they will return to altcoin basic that is trying to shift Bitcoin with different systems.
Actually we still can joint to party of ethereum and makes money from ethereum with trading altcoins, we can take the chance of high fluctuating of ethereum's price, but unfortunately trading altcoins in ethereum right now is needs big capital because ethereum's price is expensive for almost all of the people, and we will see later about projects of ethereum what's will happen with ethereum, today we just can make speculation about ethereum.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:54:07 AM

congratulations, I work for the same
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:36:56 PM

since this is about trading and because there is always 2 sides to a trade 1 losing and 1 winning side. then it means if OP is a billionaire there are so many others who lost billions in ethereum's pump and dump.
so yeah, he just rubbed it in at least a couple of thousand faces who lost money during the dump Tongue

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:59:07 PM

Okay no offense but who or what is Vitalik? Is it a person or what? If so, does it have a videos on youtube? Coz i really wanna start trading but the problem is i don't know how to start. I'm confuse about the coins i should buy and hold.
realbigs21024

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:35:12 PM

you are lucky wish i was lol but i love to see people who have done well in altcoins, I love watching the market but i have not been so lucky
Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:48:35 PM

if i would have such money i would never write it in a post. i think this is not true. maybe OP holding a lot of eth and want to make it go higher to sell.

Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:10:48 PM

OP just wanted to share his success but not able to tell the full story behind his success. It is only thing is having faith and holding some coins for long time and then get the price what you were hopping. So congratulation on achieving what target you were believing it.

Yeah. OP just want to express his joy and his story can inspire everyone's here so take it positively. He posted here just to share and not to brag anything.
Well that's what I'm also doing now, I hardly trust my coins that someday it will skyrocket and be a billionaire also.
zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:38:42 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 02:52:30 PM by zeroarmy

Okay no offense but who or what is Vitalik? Is it a person or what? If so, does it have a videos on youtube? Coz i really wanna start trading but the problem is i don't know how to start. I'm confuse about the coins i should buy and hold.

Vitalik Buterin = co-founder of Ethereum
There are many videos to be found about the basics of trading and investing on yt. Just do some research.
Watched alot but iam no billionaire... yet...   Roll Eyes Grin

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:46:18 PM

Just to support your claims, do you have an address out there that we can look at for the number of coins. There are a lot of people that come on here and I'm not really sure what the goal is for most of them but they claimed at this, or that coin, or that method has made the millionaire, billionaire or whatever. And not that it affects anybody here in any way shape or form but do you have anything that shows that you've actually got that number of coins?
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:07:22 PM

I've been following Vitalik's advice for a couple years now and I am now close to being a billionaire in FIAT worth because of Vitalik

Thank you Vitalik I like Crypto

Disclaimer: there is still some left for me to become a billionaire but I am on the way
If this thing is true then its good for you since reaching on billionaire state is really very rare for most people on entire globe and even reaching a millionaire isnt really an easy thing and you should be thankful on this opportunity on which cryptocurrency gave you because you wont able to reach billionaire state if you do just rely purely on your day stable job maybe in some business but it would really takes many years in able to achieve that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:08:15 PM

Come on guys. Go easy on the bait. Just take a look at his message history, and it will become very obvious that this is all a lie.

Some posts of him that made me giggle.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=689805.msg8270815#msg8270815

Here he is trying to buy a (probably) stolen spotify code.

nterested, sent pm!  but can you please guarantee that this is not hacked or stolen (i.e. stolen from store) codes? if I bought it and it would be like this then I'd feel like shit.

thank you buddy!

He has also translated multiple ICO's to his own language. ( German.). Does that sound like something a billionaire would do?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1476895.msg14889038#msg14889038
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1474935.msg14970929#msg14970929
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.msg15408778#msg15408778
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1459393.msg14740413#msg14740413
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.msg14740444#msg14740444

He went from zero to hero real fast.

asdosoasd

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:41:16 PM

I was on my way, working 14 days for .com companies, then Mt Gox took everything and now I struggle to make ends meet and feed my child.  Remember to put some away and always thank the folks that got you there! Cheers to your success!

It sad story like a thousands stories from people who lost their money. All people want stable work on the exchange.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:46:25 PM

It is not late to invest in ICO or something like NEO Wink
happy9z

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:58:17 PM

OMG baby  Wink
DenDanny

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:03:55 PM

You aren't a billionaire until you hold that value in fiat. Just be careful.

Do you seriously think that billionaires have billions on their bank accounts? Hell no, you are a billionaire by definition if all your assets (house, stocks, cars, crypto, fiat etc.) combined are worth a bilion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: