Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Claim  (Read 1185 times)
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:43:08 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 11:53:50 AM by Jaycee99

last week I send him PM, He reply 's that he will donate few amount for my work. But I think he is a number one cheater. I have enough proof for a report to admin. I have a copy of unity bill and driver license.  I was astonied when I search google just typing his name. police say he is a criminal.

Go ahead than report him here at bitcoin the same time in the real world or go talk with IT student graduates or any person who can locate him and you can also call a lawyer if you can do something about that person or you can just let it go

Whats his 2 accounts here? Please tell us so we know whos not to trust

I think somene already got a answer for you.
I suggest that you can make topics mate so can look at the replies of the person that is just talking about your Question
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:23:15 PM

nice thread, however, we need to be sure sometimes,,, i thank this kind of forum because atleast we know how to deal things like this in the coming transaction. a typical example that we can learn something about
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:27:43 PM

so the only way is just to let it go.
learn from your mistakes and if you do some work again,ask them to use escrow to ensure it
Agree, always use escrow.
Without it, you only can count on human decency, which is not stellar usually Tongue
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

Generally, it is not recommended to deal with anyone (especially having no reputation at all) without appointing any escrow for the deal or using freelancing sites (such as xbtcfreelancer) because there is a risk of fraud. Fortunately, best escrows are working here for free so if you are participating in any deal, do not hesitate to ask for escrow's service to avoid such circumstances.

Now coming back to your case, you can wait for some time (ideally it should be 48 to 72 hours) and if still there is no response from the another party then you can open accusation topic against that account and leave negative feedback for the same account unless and until you are satisfied with the actions of that person (i.e - clearing the dues).
Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:29:51 PM

You can report him here but i think you're not going to be paid.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:41:24 PM

I would never (almost never) accept work in pm unless I have dealt with the person before. If they some random then I would not unless we first spoke in a thread or something, for example they liked a pot I made and contacted me. Other then that I wouldn't accept work just from anyone. It would be some sort of scam or phishing attempt. It's waste to forget and just click any link you are given or see bit resist this. If you have good protection you may click an unknown link but never ever login to anything that link leads to or install or download any from that link unless you trust it.

For example a link from wiki is ok. A link to a site you must sign up to or login to is not one you should follow. Esspecially if it leads to a site you already use.

You said you googled this guy and he is a criminal ? Then don't deal with him. Be safe and always alert and good luck.

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:51:43 AM

hi
I am new here. recently a newbei give me work. I have done that work. after delivered work he does not pay me. I am trying to contact with him but he is offline.
what should I do now? 

obviously he/she scam you, but in unlucky way you cant find that person who totally scam you because of annonymity of bitcoin transactions. just learn from your mistake and dont let it happen again. for now you can move on on that what will happen before and stand up again.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:48:35 PM

hi
I am new here. recently a newbei give me work. I have done that work. after delivered work he does not pay me. I am trying to contact with him but he is offline.
what should I do now? 

If it is a large amount you can get this law way. Becouse he deceived you, it is illegal guy.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:26:50 PM

hi
what should I do now? 
Learn from mistakes. On many sites there are many scammers who only try to use you so try to be careful about this type of ads.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:34:21 PM

no more experience later to you. You should not receive any work of a newbie on this forum either you want to make money on topic service where many reputable people will give you a job or not, then share the article is. Your rank and rank are member or higher. Join the signature campaign you will receive money

Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:45:02 AM

Hello, I am also a beginner. Tell me, please, what it is necessary to pay attention not to fall into such a situation.Thank you
jrrigs

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:11:41 PM

There is a lesson to be learned for everyone here. Best advise is to do some back ground check or research before providing your services. And never fully trust anyone.

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

There is a lesson to be learned for everyone here. Best advise is to do some back ground check or research before providing your services. And never fully trust anyone.
thanks for the comment on this issue.
seimob

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:58:57 PM

don't trust newbies accounts ( a lot of them make the account to scam or spam)
and if it's a small amount just make it an experience
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: