Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] vDinar yugoslav currency running in 1 month  (Read 3618 times)
DejanGrande (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

vDinar: Yugoslav miners' coin!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:12:19 AM

vDinar: Litecoin fork for local use but international mining

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCRELEASE DATE: 1ST FEBRUARY 2018BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

https://vdinar.jugoslaven.com

First of all: this fork has already been tested, but the genesis block will be generated again just before launching. This is to prevent doubts on premining. DO NOT mine with the GitHub release until launch (1st February 2018)!

vDinar does not bring any new algorythm improvements, yet it doesn't aim for an international use. vDinar is backed politically and financially to be slowly implemented in the local everyday internet life of SerboCroatian speaking countries, but won't start until it gets enough miners to secure the network. If you'd like to mine this coin, please leave some feedback. We need to understand how many people are following the project.

Why should I mine this coin if it's not aiming to be used in my country?
Of course, you will probably never buy something using vDinars in your country, but it doesn't affect the investment you are making. We are looking for international miners because we can't rely on the low number of miners in our area. There will therefore be much more local people trying to buy vDinars than to mine them.

If you feel like we're missing some informations, just ask!
Please tell me detail about this project.
Because i'm curious with it, thank you...

Of course!
We aim to bring cryptocurrencies in our area, where such currencies are still far away from being known, letting people use something built for their own needs. We are taking in consideration if to apply any changes to the algorithm itself, yet we're mainly changing the way we present it and the way we will advertise it.
As long as we'd prefer miners to be from our countries, we also let miners from the whole world join the project (release date 1st February 2018) to let our network be secure and to let them invest their CPUs and GPUs in our newly started coin. You will probably find most of the mining details in our threads but for any specific question we're here, just ask!

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:26:55 PM

Bajo moj there almost no asic miners in ex sfrj if only it was eth fork so we can mine ko ljudi,gl anyway
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:28:01 PM

Bajo moj there almost no asic miners in ex sfrj if only it was eth fork so we can mine ko ljudi,gl anyway

Hahahaha, kopat ćemo mi kao stari Sirotanović!
We are trying to edit the algorithm to let us use only CPUs and GPUs!

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

New vDinar addresses now start with "v" for public keys. If anyone was mining with the test release remember to update from GitHub.

niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:40:41 PM

Good luck to the developers. Balkan dinars are an interesting name. The history of the Balkans has been going on for a long time. World War I also began in the Balkans.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:54:52 PM

Good luck to the developers. Balkan dinars are an interesting name. The history of the Balkans has been going on for a long time. World War I also began in the Balkans.

There's much to discover about Balkans!  Smiley

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:34:55 AM

---ALGORITHM UPDATED---

Now we are not using Scrypt anymore but vCrypt, an own edited implementation of the ScryptN idea. GitHub updates will be published in the coming days!

READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR INFO!

TheFoes

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:42:17 AM

i will mine this. can release a miner also for this? ccminer especially. haha. will be waiting for this coin to enter the world of the cryptocurrency. do the best DEV.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Muheng

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:46:02 AM

i hope the release of this coin can be success. may be, you must develop a team which have skills and many experiences.. good luck for 1st february 2018
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:59:55 AM

I think the days of "local" currencies has passed few years ago. You need stronger idea IMO.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:04:30 AM

i will mine this. can release a miner also for this? ccminer especially. haha. will be waiting for this coin to enter the world of the cryptocurrency. do the best DEV.

Oh, that's our main need now! We are doing it on cpuminer but will do it on every main mining software! Also, if you appear to have the ScryptN mining algorithm built-in, you could already mine our new vCrypt algorithm. What changes from ScryptN to vCrypt is the way the N variable automatically increases, but as the current miners require you to write N by hand (it is a power of 2 starting from 2^10: 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192...) you wouldn't notice the difference. They probably did it so not to change ScryptN for every new coin implementing it, but that's the point with vDinar's vCrypt: it is based on the last block height and can therefore let the N increase be automatic and read it from the last block header!
Thank you for following us!

i hope the release of this coin can be success. may be, you must develop a team which have skills and many experiences.. good luck for 1st february 2018

Well we will do our best! I have been following cryptocurrencies for years, and that's an idea coming from 2012. At the time I was planning it as "e-Dinar" but noticed a couple of years ago that there was already such a currency (probably not at the time I planned about it). Well now it's vDinar and it's real! There's much effort in the work beside this project (not talking about this vCrypt edit but about much other utilities coming soon).

P.S. for all: everything will be updated on GitHub in the next days, from vDinar to every edited software we can publish for vDinar and vCrypt!

I think the days of "local" currencies has passed few years ago. You need stronger idea IMO.

Remember, we're not doing this in a country where cryptocurrencies are popular!
We're introducing them, we just chose to do it with our own currency! Of course there are some little communities from southern sčavic area, yet not such a deal. We'll se how to get it through somehow!

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:27:49 AM

As I mentioned in the other thread I will try out some test mining. I do think that trying to keep the algorithm CPU friendly is a very wise move for the Balkans area. There may not be as many people in that region with the capital to build a fancy 6 GPU mining rig, let alone buy an asic, but nearly everyone can do a bit of CPU mining.
unstreet

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:53:05 AM

I will mine
ahrimanbro

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:56:56 AM

whats tge ourpose of this cojn dev? anothee fork clone project.
infidelio

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 09:19:26 AM

As I mentioned in the local language thread; Count me in on the mining part  Cheesy
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:12:16 PM

As I mentioned in the other thread I will try out some test mining. I do think that trying to keep the algorithm CPU friendly is a very wise move for the Balkans area. There may not be as many people in that region with the capital to build a fancy 6 GPU mining rig, let alone buy an asic, but nearly everyone can do a bit of CPU mining.
you would be suprised we probably have highest ratio mining card per population in the wolrd,there are more then 200k cards mining only in my country that have 5+milion residents.Asics are different story i doubt that there are more then 2 digits in all the Balkan countries combined
saiful hadi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:23:20 PM

Although dev project is still newbie but you are experienced about mining. And keeps up I have never minig the allcoin project in this forum. Maybe dev can tell us a bit about all the preparations before and after mining. And where to market? In polo or bitrex and others. Thanks so much for the team this project.
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

Well we're doing it! I hope this will turn out to be helping people in mining the coin!

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:35:32 AM

I will mine

Thank you!

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:38:07 AM

whats tge ourpose of this cojn dev? anothee fork clone project.

You could have read we changed the algorithm.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: