Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] vDinar yugoslav currency running in 1 month  (Read 3618 times)
DejanGrande (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

vDinar: Yugoslav miners' coin!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:39:33 AM

As I mentioned in the local language thread; Count me in on the mining part  Cheesy

Counted, of course! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:42:36 AM

As I mentioned in the other thread I will try out some test mining. I do think that trying to keep the algorithm CPU friendly is a very wise move for the Balkans area. There may not be as many people in that region with the capital to build a fancy 6 GPU mining rig, let alone buy an asic, but nearly everyone can do a bit of CPU mining.
you would be suprised we probably have highest ratio mining card per population in the wolrd,there are more then 200k cards mining only in my country that have 5+milion residents.Asics are different story i doubt that there are more then 2 digits in all the Balkan countries combined

That's something new to me, where are you from?

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:51:36 AM

Although dev project is still newbie but you are experienced about mining. And keeps up I have never minig the allcoin project in this forum. Maybe dev can tell us a bit about all the preparations before and after mining. And where to market? In polo or bitrex and others. Thanks so much for the team this project.

We are working on editing the popular mining softwares to include vCrypt, even if there are some ways to mine it already. There will be more informations until the release date (1st February 2018).
Also we will care about including vDinar in the most popular markets after we started mining it, there would be no need to do it before!

grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:23:32 PM

As I mentioned in the other thread I will try out some test mining. I do think that trying to keep the algorithm CPU friendly is a very wise move for the Balkans area. There may not be as many people in that region with the capital to build a fancy 6 GPU mining rig, let alone buy an asic, but nearly everyone can do a bit of CPU mining.
you would be suprised we probably have highest ratio mining card per population in the wolrd,there are more then 200k cards mining only in my country that have 5+milion residents.Asics are different story i doubt that there are more then 2 digits in all the Balkan countries combined

Serbia
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

I do not understand why the project has not gained popularity yet. Very few posts dedicated to the project. Maybe there are some reasons?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 12:30:23 PM

Serbia

Nice to know we got some miners! Smiley

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 12:31:47 PM

I do not understand why the project has not gained popularity yet. Very few posts dedicated to the project. Maybe there are some reasons?

Well we posted it just some days ago! I must say I'm satisfied seeing the number of replies we got (here and in the other threads)! But of course the number is increasing so it probably will soon.

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:22:44 AM

vDinar is backed politically and financially to be slowly implemented in the local everyday internet life of SerboCroatian speaking countries, but won't start until it gets enough miners to secure the network. If you'd like to mine this coin, please leave some feedback. We need to understand how many people are following the project.

Quite a new and interesting project, ready to support the mining, if by this time on February 1 I will be alive, I'm healthy and my computer Wink

https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/902430006206496768    Reserve for future bounty
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:13:08 AM

I would like to hear about your successes occasionally here, in order to know that the project is still alive Grin
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:32:03 PM

I would like to hear about your successes occasionally here, in order to know that the project is still alive Grin

Oh it is alive of course, I just wasn't checking this forum but I will Smiley It was just needed to know if people would have joined it and the response was positive to keep the work going on!

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:05:44 PM

vDinar website updated!

https://vdinar.jugoslaven.com

Now with a completely new design for both desktop and mobile and some additional informations and contacts!

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:41:47 PM

vDinar website updated!

Now with a completely new design for both desktop and mobile and some additional informations and contacts!

Will you have need of miners for any kind of testnet prior to the official launch in February? If you need a couple miners to test the stability of the network etc... just let us know.
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:59:49 PM

vDinar website updated!

Will you have need of miners for any kind of testnet prior to the official launch in February? If you need a couple miners to test the stability of the network etc... just let us know.

Oh we will of course, just some time before the launch. The project needs more upgrades before being seriously tested Smiley Thank you for following!

cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:15:10 AM

I will follow the project. It's interesting to try your algorthm. To get coins among the first - always nice Smiley There is still a lot of time, I think that you will have time to do everything before the planned date.
wander.me

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:10:24 AM

Hello there! sounds like a good idea, but the info is lacking...
Maybe a more detailed plan will attract more people into the project.
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:24:15 PM

I will follow the project. It's interesting to try your algorthm. To get coins among the first - always nice Smiley There is still a lot of time, I think that you will have time to do everything before the planned date.

Awesome! Smiley Of course there's much time for everything and the work is going great!
Mining coins on start of course always represents the lowest amount of work and could lead to great incomes. Indeed vDinar should rise to the top markets in order to do that, but as ASIC contrasting increases I think vDinar and its vCRYPT algorithm will play its part too!

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

Hello there! sounds like a good idea, but the info is lacking...
Maybe a more detailed plan will attract more people into the project.

Aware of that, yet giving too much parameters could limit our future decisions until release date. It would be a bit uncomfortable to publish new ones everytime they change because of testings and so on. But there will be parameters soon don't worry!

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:33:41 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 12:47:40 PM by DejanGrande

New subreddit for Reddit users!

https://www.reddit.com/r/vDinar/

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:55:10 PM

Update 24/Oct/2017:

Getting some good results from vCrypt algorithm implementation and calibration!
N value from hashing function changing on 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384 blocks and all remaining powers of 2.
Starting power may change!
Difficulty will soon be either set static or increasing on higher values.

Pennywis3

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

You should really be more careful with your statements, there are countries that are not and were never SerboCroatian speaking and were a part of Yugoslavia.
I guess this coin is not meant for us  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: