Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] vDinar yugoslav currency running in 1 month  (Read 3618 times)
DejanGrande (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

vDinar: Yugoslav miners' coin!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:36:15 PM

You should really be more careful with your statements, there are countries that are not and were never SerboCroatian speaking and were a part of Yugoslavia.
I guess this coin is not meant for us  Cheesy

Oh no, it is meant for you of course! It was just meaning we're sure about providing serbocroatian translations, but have still no way to translate it in Slovenian and Macedonian! 1st February isn't so far away, I couldn't promise the whole world Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LKS

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:20:34 PM

Angry I WANT vDINAR..... Grin
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:34:08 PM

Angry I WANT vDINAR..... Grin

Thank you for following! Don't worry, you'll just need to wait until 1st Febuary!

grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:27:32 AM

You should really be more careful with your statements, there are countries that are not and were never SerboCroatian speaking and were a part of Yugoslavia.
I guess this coin is not meant for us  Cheesy
give us time we can fix that Grin afaik this coin is for Balkan,not so much for the rest of the world.I would really like this coin to work as a big f u to local goverments in this part of the world
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:55:43 AM

I guess this coin is not meant for us  Cheesy
give us time we can fix that Grin afaik this coin is for Balkan,not so much for the rest of the world.I would really like this coin to work as a big f u to local goverments in this part of the world

That's exactly the point, even if that could be also done with Bitcoin but we'd like to make something exclusively ours. Investing in BTC would still let the rest of the world earn nearly everything from it and that wouldn't help our economy. Not that we limit vDinar to Balkans but as it will be probably the only coin with official services written in local language it will most probably be used by yugoslav users. Let's bring some part of the cake to Balkans!

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:51:03 PM

P.S. also it should help because of ASIC resistancy. It will never be decentralized if Bitcoin farms are enough huge to determine Bitcoin's value! So vDinar should be equal and mainly handled by Yugoslavs. The latter one exclusively made possible by always translating everything into SerboCroatian (Slovenian and Macedonian soon @Pennywis3 Smiley ) and by sharing this project in yugoslav countries.

andronikos

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:58:35 PM

I'll keep an eye on your project. Hope you make a windows wallet before launch. Good luck
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

I'll keep an eye on your project. Hope you make a windows wallet before launch. Good luck

We will build one right after setting everything!
Yet, it wouldn't be bad to run Linux Tongue

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:05:56 PM

javorcro

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:23:19 PM

When I can start to mining vDinar?
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:25:05 PM

When I can start to mining vDinar?

We will publish the wallet on 1st February 2018 together with everything else! Smiley

DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:12:29 PM

NEW: we're expanding our team! Read our requirements and join us!

https://www.jugoslaven.com/vdinar-en-applicant.php

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: