Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP TRADING-START INVESTING  (Read 3128 times)
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:08:57 AM

In times like this, when the crypto world is going crazy with errativ coin values, both trading and investing is a risk. Though this is not a high time to invest in any coin since its future is quite uncertain, investing in these coins is the safest way to have a profit. Though this still requires a high level of observation so you'll know when to let go and how long to hold on to that coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:09:59 AM

Trading is good too. by analyzing the coins and Understanding what will happen at price in "Next Day"
or "Someday" . you can control your coin and earn in a smart way. but it is Risky.
Its a good Idea to invest even you earn a little amount.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:52:38 AM

In times like this, when the crypto world is going crazy with errativ coin values, both trading and investing is a risk. Though this is not a high time to invest in any coin since its future is quite uncertain, investing in these coins is the safest way to have a profit. Though this still requires a high level of observation so you'll know when to let go and how long to hold on to that coin.
correct with bitcoin bullish movements both have risk but if you have a lots of time to research and look deeper with some investment
which can possibly bring huge earnings well i think its quite good than doing trading which is really difficult to anticipate the movement
of certain project.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:38:00 AM

I think it's a good strategy. Day trading is stressful, time-consuming and expensive, because much money is lost on exchange fees. So investing for a long-term strategy is better in my opinion. But we need to pick good project, with serious devs and clear roadmaps.
I also suggest to not keep large amount of money on exchange, but on desktop wallets. This for security reasons.

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:43:00 AM

I think it's a good strategy. Day trading is stressful, time-consuming and expensive, because much money is lost on exchange fees. So investing for a long-term strategy is better in my opinion. But we need to pick good project, with serious devs and clear roadmaps.
I also suggest to not keep large amount of money on exchange, but on desktop wallets. This for security reasons.
I agree with you. everything is explained in a beautiful language. Thank you. it's a good time to invest in. it's no longer profitable for buy and sell. opportunities there is the possibility of hijacking. Smiley
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:49:16 AM

This is serious decision we all have to make at some point. They both have some risks that's right but if you want to start investing you need to be very careful and picky. I don't know how much you have but if i were you i'd not go all in to investing. Alt trading can still be very profitable if you read the market well.

thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:11:24 AM

This is serious decision we all have to make at some point. They both have some risks that's right but if you want to start investing you need to be very careful and picky. I don't know how much you have but if i were you i'd not go all in to investing. Alt trading can still be very profitable if you read the market well.

Even BTC trading can be very profitable if you can read the market well, but it is a very consuming time task.

I prefer invest mid or long term, so the volatility of the price will not affect my mood significantly too much {it DID affect, indeed}.

blacbe

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:43:43 PM

Nice post about investment:
RADS was mentioned here, if anybody is interested in POS coins and passive income in crypto: https://medium.com/@JiuCrypto/thinking-out-loud-about-pos-coins-and-passive-income-in-crypto-101e6735b651
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:15:06 PM

I decided to stop trading, i tryed for the last 3 month with up and down of gains and losses, turning  always on the initial balance.

So from now i'll select some projects i like and i think they'll be huge, to keep in the pocket, whatever happens  Cheesy here is my list:

-QRL
-WAGER
-BYTOM
-SHIFT
-STOX
-SONM
-QTUM
-XEL
-MNE

I will by in the next week 0xproject and TokenLab(expanse)
i'll fill my bag of verge when will hit the bottom
i'll definitely buy aeternity as soon as i could find it in other exchange( now i't just on HitBTC)
i sold all my nav cause it seems too stagnat even though I like it a lot

I would like to read your tought about my portfolio, if you have suggestion perhaps of a technical nature rather than pure sympathy

From your list I like qtum, stox, bytom, xel and project 0x, Part of the remaining I do not know

CryptoWinner

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

Hmm, need to learn about tokenlabs, thanks for the tip. I agree that investing is much better that trading in most cases (unless you're a pro with super good intuition  Cheesy )

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 10:21:46 PM

trading is a good option is the market is bullish, but since august 1 all altcoin markets are in red. So i recommend you to stop trading right now and buy those who are cheap, once that alts will be green again you will start making good profit from it.
I recommend buying Waves, Ark and Shift for a short term (about 2 or 3 months from now)

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
BitPACK

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:36:22 PM

trading is just gamble for altcoins. but investing is very good option for long term. no stress and guaranteed money.
albio87 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:40:43 PM

0x was definitely my best investment ever!

hope the same with tokenlab and cindicator  Grin
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:15:29 AM

I decided to stop trading, i tryed for the last 3 month with up and down of gains and losses, turning  always on the initial balance.

So from now i'll select some projects i like and i think they'll be huge, to keep in the pocket, whatever happens  Cheesy here is my list:

-QRL
-WAGER
-BYTOM
-SHIFT
-STOX
-SONM
-QTUM
-XEL
-MNE

i'll definitely buy aeternity as soon as i could find it in other exchange( now i't just on HitBTC)

I would like to read your tought about my portfolio, if you have suggestion perhaps of a technical nature rather than pure sympathy

Investing for me is very risky, if you choose wrong then you will lose big. as well as trading, have the same risk. But I hope you already have a solution to solve the problem. And make no mistake in choosing the project.
shirazteam110

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:35:44 AM

-QRL
-WAGER
-BYTOM
-SHIFT
-STOX
-SONM
-QTUM
-XEL
-MNE

Next month will be the best for trading because almost all altcoin start pumpimg now .. jump to trading NoW  Grin
Blackcloud

Activity: 111

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:05:25 AM

For most investors, investing is almost always better

Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:08:31 AM

For most investors, investing is almost always better

There's no bad thing on investment but you should now well on where you will go and what coins are you investing with, but much better if we have two choices or shall we say have many option so that we can even earn more with it and trading is one of the most good option to anybody where we can speculate to earn if we do some good wiser and educated trades on the coins listed on good exchange.

carcassone

Activity: 256

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:04:08 AM

I don't know if investing in small altcoins could be really profitable. Because, I mean, you are not just pointing in a good profit, but you are also investing in a project and in a technology itself.

Look for example btc: if you buy it for "investing" you are not only spending your money in a short time (I think know it's a good time to buy = minimum level), but also in a "long" time (I think btc price will growth because this tech. it's "great")...

I don't think a "double" bet in the same trade worth the effort, with altcoins. But I hope to wrong (for your profit Cheesy )!

Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:04:28 PM

I think I need to maintain a balance between trading, long-term investments and ICO

blacbe

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:46:10 PM

I think I need to maintain a balance between trading, long-term investments and ICO
and also staking and masternode, review here - https://medium.com/@JiuCrypto/thinking-out-loud-about-pos-coins-and-passive-income-in-crypto-101e6735b651
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: