Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is a good time to invest in altcoins?  (Read 1612 times)
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:14:00 PM

When there is a sharp dump, it's the time to buy. The idea of making profit in the market is very simple, even in stock markets. If you be patient and hold your assets, you will definitely be rewarded. I look for the time when the altcoins are very cheap.
In a rare case of sounding grumpy I would announce "just like today, when the forum throws you Busy, try again (504)" responses. Same hour when dumps started to gain tracktion. Should install some alarm bell that just continually polls the forum's uptime.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:17:55 PM

I recently purchased bitcoin with the intention of spreading the investement in 10 altcoins which i have researched and then leave the scene because this investment is for the long term.

However im seeing that bitcoin is still increasing in price, should I wait until bitcoin price stabilizes until investing?

And one thing I didn't consider was that should I keep some bitcoin in the end instead of investing all in altcoins?

Thanks.

Within one day you can see the price have jumped 10% so i think you should keep 50% of your investment in bitcoin itself and balance 50% you can split in 10 altcoins of your wish as they will be in low rate so that when bitcoin dump starts this coin should be the balance to go high.
ruclassic

Activity: 96
Merit: 100

RUcoin - Revolution on Universe

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 11:55:39 AM

I think this is really right time for invest in altcoin because all altcoin at low price now. But choose altcoin very carefully. And if you want to wait for sometime than also good because as BTC value stable at some level for someday than also you can invest in altcoin.

● Virtual Reality Industry                                             Get profit from 1st day of ICO.
VR in Psychotherapy | VR in the Military                        ANN Thread|Facebook|Twitter
Scriptonite

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

I think the answer is pretty straightforward. The earlier the better. Half a year ago people could not even imagine, that Bitcoin will reach 4000, which makes us believe that it could easily hit 10000 by the end of the year.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:33:21 PM

I think now or never because Bitcoin prices have skyrocketed in a very short time and the altcoin prices are constantly decreasing, this will make whales buy cheap altcoin and they will raise prices any time in a short time
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:50:23 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise and that a good time to buy altcoin, but wait bitcoin prices were stable is also very good. but I chose when bitcoin prices are rising, usually the price of altcoin very cheap, however when bitcoin price stable I'll be late to buy altcoin at cheap prices because usually it's been increasing a few percent.

STUDENTCOIN