Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning with bounties campaigns  (Read 1487 times)
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:30:36 PM

You should start joining campaigns and keep all the bitcoins you made but this is just my advice . I'm trying at least to make myself jr member to start participate in the signature bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:33:02 PM

I think a lot of people here have already joined campaigns, whether it'd be signature campaign or social media campaign and the income depends on the token itself and usually it varies depending on its value after ICO.
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:56:34 AM

Hi

Is there anyone has joined several bounties campaigns at the same time? (Facebook, Twitter, Signature, etc.)

How many campaigns have you joined?
How much time do you spend?
How much is your income?

I guess you want to be a full job bounty hunter,my  experience  is CDT signature , got a nice income.
I think the most important is to choose a right and potential coin, not how many bounties you join, some coins's bounties are waste of time.

shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:47:27 AM

You should start joining campaigns and keep all the bitcoins you made but this is just my advice . I'm trying at least to make myself jr member to start participate in the signature bounties.

That is right if you want to make some valuable reward, but I think you can start to see how the bounties are work and how to make good posts.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:51:44 AM

I would like to join in signature bounty since I can keep close tough with the ICO projects that I think is promising, also some free tokens is very nice, and I spent about 5 hours a week to make about 10 to 15 posts, it is acceptable for me.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:04:20 AM

For me, I have joined more than 5 projects, and I will spent about one hour per day here to search information and post, and the bounty tokens reward is about $100 per week according to the ICO price.
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:18:47 AM

I do not joined much ICO projects, only two actually, and I spent about 0.5 hour per day to view some ICO projects here, I do not care much about the bounty token.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:53:20 PM

I do not joined much ICO projects, only two actually, and I spent about 0.5 hour per day to view some ICO projects here, I do not care much about the bounty token.
How is that happen? as I see you are also join in bounty campaign that is the one you wear right now.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:15:21 AM

For me, I have joined more than 5 projects, and I will spent about one hour per day here to search information and post, and the bounty tokens reward is about $100 per week according to the ICO price.

Do you mean search about the information of the ICO? Wow thats a great advice. I usually go with an ICO with good graphics design. In my point of view these are some nice and well funded projects, though they are trying to build funds (The use of ICOs). I usually join 8, its hard to remember all their different rules you know.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:49:31 PM

following various bounties campaigns at the same time very tiring. Because I've done that, using twitter, fb also signature and it really makes me like a busy official. After completion of all campaigns. I only focus on signcamp until now. Result is indeed satisfactory but enough to take alot my time.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:07:03 PM

following various bounties campaigns at the same time very tiring. Because I've done that, using twitter, fb also signature and it really makes me like a busy official. After completion of all campaigns. I only focus on signcamp until now. Result is indeed satisfactory but enough to take alot my time.

That's why there is a saying "no pain no gain", if you want to earn more so you should do more but it is good that you have decided to focus on signature only. It means that you are not forcing yourself to do something that may not good for you because you need to spend so many hours to do all the available bounties in this cryptocurrency world.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

Hi

Is there anyone has joined several bounties campaigns at the same time? (Facebook, Twitter, Signature, etc.)

How much is your income?

I guess you want to be a full job bounty hunter,my  experience  is CDT signature , got a nice income.
I think the most important is to choose a right and potential coin, not how many bounties you join, some coins's bounties are waste of time.
But it isn't that easy to find a good bounty.
It's all a matter of luck and no strict ways to follow.
So my advice is to join as many as you can within a specific time.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:46:06 PM

Hi

How much is your income?

I mostly join social media campaigns like facebook, twitter, reddits and etc. that computes your post automatically. Its really a hassle to do reports of your post. When on an ICO this is really the upside for me.
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:07:21 AM

Hi

How much is your income?

I mostly join social media campaigns like facebook, twitter, reddits and etc. that computes your post automatically. Its really a hassle to do reports of your post. When on an ICO this is really the upside for me.

I think it is better for me than actually doing a physical works. Because you could just sit there and post. For me even if they pay tokens i would still go. Not all but at least i see to it that i select good platforms. Having a token for me is assurance you will be garuanteed to get money after they release there coin. Even if its low price i think exchanging there tokens to sites is still profitable.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:53:47 AM

Hi

How much is your income?

I think it is better for me than actually doing a physical works. Because you could just sit there and post. For me even if they pay tokens i would still go. Not all but at least i see to it that i select good platforms. Having a token for me is assurance you will be garuanteed to get money after they release there coin. Even if its low price i think exchanging there tokens to sites is still profitable.
If you are a long time social media campaign bounty hunter you would really find this is a quiet hassle since you would able to repost manually unlike on other platforms or projects which do have automated system but same as you said its still fine since you are not doing too much hard work on here and thinking off that you would able to get tokens out of those works that you have done.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

Every one here have his only experience , no one can answer at your question
You need to try to discover .
monica69

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:35:42 AM

Always be involved in those campaigns who are well escrowed so that you don't lose the prize for your efforts.Dont involve yourself in campaigns managed by people like Jamal because they never escrow.
Lastly you can join the non-escrowed altcoin projects provided you know the team and trust them.
Its better to join campaigns which pays in Bitcoins because no one knows whether the project for which you spent your time is a real one or will exit soon.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

Hi

How much is your income?

I think joining 2 or more campaigns at the same time is not allowed..because i think that you can't wear 2 different signiture campain at the same time.
--Im just a newbie so ill just have 1 campaign as of now
--I spent 11 hours and 47 minutes in a month i think
--My earnings is still counting

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:46:53 AM

Always be involved in those campaigns who are well escrowed so that you don't lose the prize for your efforts.Dont involve yourself in campaigns managed by people like Jamal because they never escrow.
Lastly you can join the non-escrowed altcoin projects provided you know the team and trust them.
Its better to join campaigns which pays in Bitcoins because no one knows whether the project for which you spent your time is a real one or will exit soon.
Unfortunately, except for campaigns that may pay you in BTC, hardly will you see any bounty campaign that will have an escrow as you are at the mercy of the devs to distribute the token once the ICO finishes. However, if you trust the project or the team to do a good job and the needful, then there is no point not giving it a try.

For those who do signature campaign for bounties though, it is really a huge risk and time it would take to really go that length in time and not get your coin when you could have been paid weekly with BTC.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:32:06 PM

Hi

How much is your income?

I think joining 2 or more campaigns at the same time is not allowed..because i think that you can't wear 2 different signiture campain at the same time.
--Im just a newbie so ill just have 1 campaign as of now
--I spent 11 hours and 47 minutes in a month i think
--My earnings is still counting

It is not allowed. So, you just have to stick to one and hope for the best. However, it does not have to be a signature campaign, there are other methods you can use to claim bounties such as twitter, facebook, article writing, translation etc.

Most especially twitter is just a perfect way of making huge dough easily with bounties as far as I am concerned.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀