Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin over 4000 in Aug?  (Read 1959 times)
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:46:14 AM

for my speculation, it will over the currency of exchange in aug, for the present price of Bitcoin is $3922, its going down the price already. so its possible to get a over of $4000 in this aug

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saheng

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:48:58 AM

we were there ! bitcoin has far exceeded 4000 dollars in this month. many investor join in digital currency which catapulted the bitcoin price.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:51:05 AM

Price for now is almost at 4000$ amd maybe by tommorrow or on another day we can see some great changes and I truly expect that these augist we can see that bitcoins would reach for 4000$ and and maybe by september we can see the 5000$ achieved for that month.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:00:00 PM

I love corrections, just place your orders and forget. 3700 seems to be reasonable correction target..This tempo will lead us to 10k this year. One good thing is , nobody can denied price of Bitcoin because nobody knows for sure what is appropriate price!
Exactly, need have correction price of Bitcoin if it still want continue growth stable and reasonable. An asset increasing up very fast and x2 in short time not good for investor, special with rich man, they will think again about the future Bitcoin.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:19:14 PM

I really really regret that i sell my coins while it was at $2700 i thought the price will gonna dump after the august 1 that's why i sell it but after a week it's there boom! over $3500 per bitcoin and i was so dumb because i didn't have that patience. It's really hard to do trading where im gonna buy low and sell high right now im waiting till the time of big dump so i can buy a bitcoin again.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:19:25 PM

I love corrections, just place your orders and forget. 3700 seems to be reasonable correction target..This tempo will lead us to 10k this year. One good thing is , nobody can denied price of Bitcoin because nobody knows for sure what is appropriate price!
Exactly, need have correction price of Bitcoin if it still want continue growth stable and reasonable. An asset increasing up very fast and x2 in short time not good for investor, special with rich man, they will think again about the future Bitcoin.
This price rise is not good. Can someone explain to me what caused this to start. Everyone is happy, and I'm scared. This may scare off potential buyers and we can all lose bitcoin. $ 3,500 this is a good the price was.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:22:14 PM

Its $4080+ right now. We should have another target for prediction now i guess. Though it can drop again but i don't want to think negative, so i'm hoping for it to reach $4500 as soon as possible so that our confidence gets boosted a little more and then we will start predicting for $5000 in coming days. For now, congratulations to all bitcoin lovers for reaching $4k (including me  Grin).

Well, the sell orders on bitstamp or other sites show that people are still not willing to sell. So it can actually go up to 5K since there are only 600 bitcoins on sell order, whereas at 3800 we have a wallet of around 1000
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

Its $4080+ right now. We should have another target for prediction now i guess. Though it can drop again but i don't want to think negative, so i'm hoping for it to reach $4500 as soon as possible so that our confidence gets boosted a little more and then we will start predicting for $5000 in coming days. For now, congratulations to all bitcoin lovers for reaching $4k (including me  Grin).

Well, the sell orders on bitstamp or other sites show that people are still not willing to sell. So it can actually go up to 5K since there are only 600 bitcoins on sell order, whereas at 3800 we have a wallet of around 1000

On Poloniex the price went to over $4200 before starting to drop. We're starting to see some selling now but it's yet to be seen as to whether this is just a minor drop or if it's a correction or a dump.

I think the price has risen too quickly from $3000 to $4200. Don't be surprised if the price drops to below $3000 as part of a correction.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:53:06 PM

Seems like SW sparked the beginning of this rise. $4000 could be here to stay but it's much more likely a correction drops us back to the mid $3000s, which is just fine for me.
As we speak, this bull run is indeed the result of everything related to the soon to be activation of Segwit. In that regard, we will likely see the price remain close to current levels, or increase further in the coming days to +$4500 levels. Next difficulty adjustment is slightly over ten days away from now, and till that time I don't see any correction kicking in. However, once Segwit has finally been activated, the sole reason of this bull run to thrive will be taken away, and we'll likely see the market correct itself, which is perfectly normal considering the increase that we have been through. In that regard, either keep holding, or try to cash out some profits in order to buy back at lower levels later.

Price for now is almost at 4000$ amd maybe by tommorrow or on another day we can see some great changes and I truly expect that these augist we can see that bitcoins would reach for 4000$
I think that you need to refresh your chart page, because the price has already been close to the $4200 level some hours ago.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

Price for now is almost at 4000$ amd maybe by tommorrow or on another day we can see some great changes and I truly expect that these augist we can see that bitcoins would reach for 4000$ and and maybe by september we can see the 5000$ achieved for that month.

I wouldn't mind the price getting to 5k anytime as I'm preparing to run over, tomorrow, to the bank to buy more bitcoin (bought for 200$ for the first time last week). Cheesy But  if the price keeps going like this, even with the small 200-300$ corrections in price, we'll see a really, really nice numbers later this year.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

I wouldn't mind the price getting to 5k anytime as I'm preparing to run over, tomorrow, to the bank to buy more bitcoin (bought for 200$ for the first time last week). Cheesy But  if the price keeps going like this, even with the small 200-300$ corrections in price, we'll see a really, really nice numbers later this year.

We never know what happen for tomorrow, but I fully trust bitcoin that their price were not stop to raised up. Due to high numbers of demand of bitcoin in the market. I truly believe that bitcoin value was not stop raising up of anyone in the market.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

Bitcoin has just started now, with the adoption of more and more features being added as the lightning we can reach $15,000 and even more in a year or two because of a couple of hours ago bitcoin towards $4000, only last a few minutes later the now declining stepped $3900. I am sure at the end of August the bitcoin will more than $4000 and continues to grow Wink
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:36:24 PM

I think bitcoin will stay at $4000 up to the end of this year because the increase from the last month is really that high that having $4000 today is so much for bitcoin. I am positive that the value of bitcoin will continue to increase but for this year I think it is enough to $4000.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:21:01 PM

LOL... seems like no one is capable of predicting the demand for Bitcoin. The prices are rising so steeply that even the most optimistic forecasts have been breached. I was expecting $5,000 per coin by the end of this year. Now it seems that we may even witness $10,000 by December 2017. I am holding on to my coins. Will consider selling them, once the $25,000 per coin mark is reached.
pinacolada

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

The Bitcoin price already pass $4200. now $10,000 is easily possible by the end of this year.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:08:39 PM

The Bitcoin price already pass $4200. now $10,000 is easily possible by the end of this year.

Very optimistic forecast))) But unlikely. Bitcoin will not be able to rise so sharply. We need to enjoy the fact that he reached the mark of 4000 dollars. And get used to this price. This is an important psychological moment

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:11:50 PM

Very optimistic forecast))) But unlikely. Bitcoin will not be able to rise so sharply. We need to enjoy the fact that he reached the mark of 4000 dollars. And get used to this price. This is an important psychological moment
It takes time to reach that high level. Maybe in next 2 or 3 years we can see sharp uptrend on charts but as i stated before it takes time and markets need liquidity.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:20:55 PM

I really really regret that i sell my coins while it was at $2700 i thought the price will gonna dump after the august 1 that's why i sell it but after a week it's there boom! over $3500 per bitcoin and i was so dumb because i didn't have that patience. It's really hard to do trading where im gonna buy low and sell high right now im waiting till the time of big dump so i can buy a bitcoin again.

I can feel you, I did sold even later at $2,300 because of the need that my parents wants me to buy something for them. Although it's also an investment so the regret feeling is just  setting aside. We just need to move forward still if you have 1 bitcoin or better to have more we still have chance to make more profit as the price of bitcoin is increasing and now we are at $4,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:42:27 PM

Can Bitcoin pass 4000 usd this August or will it correct at 4000?
It did cross 4000 dollars,now let's wait and see how many more milestones bitcoin will accomplish and how many people will change their thoughts on bitcoin. I am excited to see bitcoin going over the price of 5000/6000$ at the end of this year. But too much of expectations is not good so just hope for the best.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:35:41 AM

The month started with full of panic and soon people got positive energy when price started to move forward towards $3000 on a short. The same crossed $3500 in unexpected time and now $4000 seems quite stable as more investment and circulation of digital currency is found high.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: