Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:38:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin to $4000 = altcoin market crash  (Read 3057 times)
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:49:46 AM

I feel somewhat fishy with the price of btc. Suddenly it is going up and up. This actually reminds me of gold price manipulation starting 2005. 5 big firms including lehmann brothers were slowly increasing the price continously back then. These increase arent normal. Be careful with your decision at this point. It would be best to hold on to your btc then sell them high.

few days back I was reading somewhere and it stated if btc doesnt go above 3.5k it will be then down trend. suddenly its above 3.5k. then I read it might touch 4k and now its in the 4k. Now I read it will touch 5k. God knows who is playing this game. Just dont get butthurt.

For me it was the demand since bitcoin goes $4000 now. many people are now being interested on bitcoin since it was now quadruple in price since january 2017. Many people are now believing on bitcoin since it was the future fiat plus the segwit has now locked-in.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERFECT ADVICE

i was looking at my btc value in alt coin land go from 3.5btc to 2 btc !!!!  Angry Shocked

was gunna just dump for fiat .... but better off waiting it out !

thx again

namaste
Newy19

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:14:26 AM

From 11btc fall down to 7.5btc at altcoins.  Angry And the money cloud is not raining to my altcoins too. I dont want to change them from very very low price to btc. Of course after this cloudly times, we will see sunshine. Every dumps have pumps as every pumps have dumps.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:40:00 AM

In just a short time, Bitcoin reaches $ 4,000, altcoin go to the moon, this makes me very scared about the altcoin because I am sure next week all altcoin will decrease because they will definitely sell altcoin to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin prices are currently very high and can certainly reach $ 5000 next week

Let's be patient and see what happens next week.
Maybe after Bitcoin has a short rest, altcoins will be stronger and will go up.

yes i think so, let see what happens next week, altcoin it still  getting down and bitcoin get increase again, if that happen i must make decision for cutlose my altcoin, but i hopefully altcoin will be increase.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:43:43 AM

Every dumps have pumps as every pumps have dumps.

Exactly !! Better to wait this one out and not sell your alt coins until after the big pump.

Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:45:30 AM

In just a short time, Bitcoin reaches $ 4,000, altcoin go to the moon, this makes me very scared about the altcoin because I am sure next week all altcoin will decrease because they will definitely sell altcoin to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin prices are currently very high and can certainly reach $ 5000 next week

Let's be patient and see what happens next week.
Maybe after Bitcoin has a short rest, altcoins will be stronger and will go up.

I hope next week the charts will turn green. It is painful to my eyes looking at the red marks. All of my coins are going down. Some are even incurring more than 20% dip. Damn! I was actually happy looking at bitcoin flying high but I was not expecting that this is much disadvantageous to the altcoin world.
Actually altcoin market not have crash, the situation at now just is correction price BTC for reasonable with the value of BTC in today.
You can check rate USD/Altcoin, most altcoin are increasing up the value or stand still, example: ETH = $300 (changed from $200 in last week), XMR = ~$50 (stand still the price), ...
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:46:33 AM

It has to be expected,with this fast growth rate of bitcoin,people will start dump their altcoin and cashout before the bubble burst
No one will take risk to wait bitcoin to be even higher,we afraid that it will surely drop after this high rise
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:51:07 AM

Bitcoin is making its way up all the way, reaching new all time highs, this indicates that bitcoin is superior. No altcoin should claim to be better than bitcoin. I just can't wait for the day it reaches +$10000, probably it will be sooner than we all expected.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
puvanb

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:37:09 PM

Some of you still in your deep slumberland. Wake up. I ams surprised with some of you saying the mass has begin to see bitcoin and adopting it. Dude, which common man actually afford to buy bitcoin at this price? like really? The thing is, say "Hello to the Big Boys". They have arrived. You should have noticed the moment prices jumping by the hundreds in weeks which didnt move that much in years. The game has begun and soon they will begin to hold more coins than anyone of you like how they hold cash. The same 1% controlling 99% will happen again very soon. No doubt the price of your btc will increase but the volume that you hold will shrink. They know the game. Start realising before it is too late.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:55:16 PM

Some of you still in your deep slumberland. Wake up. I ams surprised with some of you saying the mass has begin to see bitcoin and adopting it. Dude, which common man actually afford to buy bitcoin at this price? like really? The thing is, say "Hello to the Big Boys". They have arrived. You should have noticed the moment prices jumping by the hundreds in weeks which didnt move that much in years. The game has begun and soon they will begin to hold more coins than anyone of you like how they hold cash. The same 1% controlling 99% will happen again very soon. No doubt the price of your btc will increase but the volume that you hold will shrink. They know the game. Start realising before it is too late.

This made me think of the sudden big increase on bitcoin. You're right, the whales of bitcoin are the ones behind these. Small holders of bitcoin will sell their parts and the ones who will be holding more and more are the big guys in the market.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

well i think is about the whales...pumping up bitcoin to its highest to make all altcoin holder go crazy and panic to sell there alt making ICO and other alt be dump. but hold on guys all of this will have a back story. [in my opinion perspectively] there are many altcoin holder some are hoarder [lol im one of them] whales decrease the altcoin in the market and then pump it up again very time soon after btc reach to their desire amount.

TheFriends

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

what do you think about that ?

so far whenever bitcoin price goes up, most of the altcoins (specially the top 10 alts) get dumped pretty hard.

and it has already happened, with bitcoin over $4000 everything is in red again.

You look at the price relative to the Bitcoin, but if you look at the price on the dollar, there isn't changes in the altcoins.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:00:28 PM

Neo isn't crashing, it's been rising faster than bitcoin.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

And altcoin market crash means lots of opportunities to invest the money! Just imagine having that much low value coins is bright because everyone knows they will all pump soon. So just have it positively and stick with investments. :-)
ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:16:54 PM

This made me think of the sudden big increase on bitcoin. You're right, the whales of bitcoin are the ones behind these. Small holders of bitcoin will sell their parts and the ones who will be holding more and more are the big guys in the market.

totally agree. When the Winklevoss twins start their bitcoin ETF, good luck ever being able to afford 1 BTC ever again.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:42:09 PM

And altcoin market crash means lots of opportunities to invest the money! Just imagine having that much low value coins is bright because everyone knows they will all pump soon. So just have it positively and stick with investments. :-)
it's very true, market altcoin crash it can be used to buy a coin that has a future. market altcoin crash that is a source of profit or opportunity for traders to reap the benefits.
SmallCapCoins

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:45:18 PM

Even if you profit in altcoins, Bitcoin is the easiest way to cash out. So Bitcoin is riding a wave of its own success and any achieved by the altcoins. 
YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:10:59 PM

what do you think about that ?

so far whenever bitcoin price goes up, most of the altcoins (specially the top 10 alts) get dumped pretty hard.

and it has already happened, with bitcoin over $4000 everything is in red again.

Yes, I think that's common. I think panic sell will not help here, I prefer to do a hold rather than sell because I am sure that altcoin will pump again.
Bitcoin price going up and up. I also think this is the time to buy some altcoins or hold altcoins without hurry to selling them, surely their prices will increase again.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:20:03 AM

No doubt the whole market is facing bearish times right now but I think it is just a matter of time to see a general uptrend in most of them. We need to keep in mind that this new altcoin market is in expansion and I have no doubt that by the end of this year most coins will be doubling their current price.
bilman

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:12:00 AM

With the growth rate of bitcoin, alot of people will start cashout alt.
Guess people still looking forward for bc to keep increasing. this might be a good time to invest a little as well.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:04:06 AM

No doubt the whole market is facing bearish times right now but I think it is just a matter of time to see a general uptrend in most of them. We need to keep in mind that this new altcoin market is in expansion and I have no doubt that by the end of this year most coins will be doubling their current price.
Maybe bitcoin price is raise unto $4000 but it not means that altcoin community will be crashed. However, I believe that all coins and altcoin in crypto currency society will be success and increase their price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: