Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating New Bitcoin Website With Everything Included , Looking for Partners.  (Read 1031 times)
emmanuel322 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 12:10:48 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2011, 02:41:42 AM by emmanuel322

I want to build a website with various sections including a trading section (on mtgox) ,exchanging section, buying virtual goods section, buying off other sites(like amazon) sections etc....READ THIS CAREFULLY all partners will have a share on the net earnings of the revenue created every month and every one has a say on the development and any plans for the service.

All revenue will be EQUALLY divided amongst the staff , but to extend our service  we can divide lets say 90% and save 10% for future development on  a month by month basis,this means instead of you just doing your job and going off , you will have to dedicate yourself to the team too. We will all  vote  and think of how to extend our services in monthly meetings.

PM me for more info if you want in so we can talk about it ,due to the large quantity of what I have to write I prefer to break it off in pieces on an email or chat. I will require  proper proof of the knowledge of the area you want to be in. Of course people with more experience and more show of work will be preferred but not limited to them.Also tell me if you understand fluently another language.

I am  looking for an admin , website developer ,security expert(the more one person can do the better qualified).I would gladly work with an investor IF you accept the equal revenue program.I understand Spanish too so if you can't handle English well , it does not matter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cc5alive

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2011, 12:15:29 AM

Sounds like you want a lot of work done for you, but what do YOU bring to the table? Seems like you're just putting out a vague idea.  A vague idea with a lot of typos.

Now accepting Bitcoin for the children's book "How to Keep Your Helicopter"
http://altanimus.com/product/how-to-keep-your-helicopter
emmanuel322 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 12:20:23 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2011, 01:50:37 AM by emmanuel322

I serve as an admin and the Idea dev ..plus customer service. but to pull out this is intensive work there needs to be a team so that's why I said READ IT CAREFULLY

I am not trying to piggy back off nobody I will put in my work and you will get bigger shares according to the work done.

If you don't like it don't do it but don't start negativity like 80% in here does.
emmanuel322 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 12:21:51 AM

If they don't like the deal , they can use something called there BRAIN to decide.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2011, 12:53:33 AM

I serve as an admin and the Idea dev ..plues customer service. but to pull out this is intensive work there needs to be a team so thats why I said READ IT CAREFULLY

If they don't like the deal , they can use something called there BRAIN to decide.

Maybe write carefully and people will be able to read carefully without brain pain?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
emmanuel322 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 01:51:52 AM

It appears that grammar is more important than to actually talk about the Idea itself, amazing.
If you were genuinely interested you would PM me for more info to get involved in a more personal level.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: