Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What business do you guys recommend?  (Read 1205 times)
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 11:30:21 PM

What bitcoin business do you guys recommend me to do?

i bought a disused phonecard vending machine and retooled it to sell bitcoin gift cards. obviously the fact that im doing it is prima facie evidence that i think its a good idea  Tongue

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barnacle_Ed

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:31:41 PM

You miss the point, programming is done uniquely by each and every one of us. There's basically no limitations.
Oh yeah, there are people who offer the same old boring stuff, eg. make me a Bitcoin converter.
I'm talking about something unique, something different, otherwise there is no point.
Although, if you want to run this sort of business, you need to learn for a long time, it does eventually pay off.

The point? The point is that there are a ton of programmers and "programmers" offering their services. Basic supply and demand states that OP should try and start something that isn't a programmer offering their services, since there's already a huge supply on that front.

Unless, of course, there's some kind of creative angle to be had by applying programming skills.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:32:59 PM

You miss the point, programming is done uniquely by each and every one of us. There's basically no limitations.
Oh yeah, there are people who offer the same old boring stuff, eg. make me a Bitcoin converter.
I'm talking about something unique, something different, otherwise there is no point.
Although, if you want to run this sort of business, you need to learn for a long time, it does eventually pay off.

The point? The point is that there are a ton of programmers and "programmers" offering their services. Basic supply and demand states that OP should try and start something that isn't a programmer offering their services, since there's already a huge supply on that front.

Unless, of course, there's some kind of creative angle to be had by applying programming skills.

I'm actually having a fuckload of a hard time finding anyone with any skill in node.js.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: