Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 08:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a C++, java programmer for Bitcoin LCD ticker (0.025 BTC)  (Read 187 times)
UnknownBTC (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:07:19 AM

Hello i want to set up and LCD ticker on my office which will display bitcoin and other crypto currencies prices with and added or substrated % meaning this the price that i pay for the currency and the price that i sell the currency for. updating on real time meaning this that i needs to be connected to my local Wifi.

Imagine the following text will be the LCD ticker:

"We BUY Bitcoin: 4000$ Litecoin: 45$ Etherum: $300, WE SELL Bitcoin: 4200$ Litecoin: 50$ Etherum: $330"

https://www.amazon.com/LED-color-P10-technology-advertising/dp/B01NH33SWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502600368&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=led+rgb+color+sign&psc=1

I found this one on amazon that says that is programmable and i haven't bought it yet so i could buy whichever the programmer recommends if anyone is interested please PM me the paid for this gig will be 0.025 BTC and will be delivered only after the job is done and the LCD ticker is fully working on my office.

No payment or partial payment will be delivered unless the job is done.

Thanks!

My custom wallet: 1LearBTCNt5HnruJFdPHH1VAYDKtnTbDYR
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1311

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:38:00 AM

Experienced C++/Java programmer here.I can complete the following task for you.
I'm kinda insecure about payments after the job is done so do you mind escrowing the payment ? Having said that,I'm pretty sure I can complete the job. Smiley Sent you a PM as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: