Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC - Where to buy?  (Read 1389 times)
abdillahzidan

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:37:44 PM

Many exchanges that provide bitcoin.Misal its poloniex, bitrex, yobit and many more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:55:47 PM

Hi,

I need to buy some BTC from a 'safe site'.
I do care about my privacy I'm not looking to provide my Government ID or my Driving License or anything personal.
Have guys tried any site that doesn't require sensitive personal info?
I'm really curious.

I think everything needs personal data. all is for our own security. almost all use such security. it is a self-proclaimed system, in order not to be accessed by people who want to steal it.

StevenS

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:05:16 PM

Use the LocalBitcoins.com "Buy bitcoins with cash" option. You agree on a price, then meet at a public place (like a fast food restaurant). The only picture ID needed is the picture of Benjamin Franklin. Obviously, make sure the seller gives you the correct secret key that he gets when he releases the bitcoin before you let him leave with the cash.
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:06:25 PM

If you have fiat money , like rubles , dollars in Advcash and Pm, etc. , the best way will be https://exmo.me/?ref=442688
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:14:27 PM

It's going to be tough to buy online without ID, but you can check LocalBitcoins for sellers that don't require Identify verification.

Localbitcoins would have been the same option I would have given too, because I have not actually bought bitcoin officially through a website.
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:17:20 PM

Hi,

I do care about my privacy I'm not looking to provide my Government ID or my Driving License or anything personal.
I'm really curious.

Take a look at VirWox.....there is always that way of getting BTC indirectly (through their L$)

Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:23:45 AM

Bitcoin is available at Bitcoin Exchanges. You can purchase bitcoins from other users. A Bitcoin exchange could be another source of future business funding. You can be a bitcoin miner by investing in software and hardware. With the help of encryption technology, the hardware has more power, the more likely you are to earn bits.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:35:10 AM

Hi,

I'm really curious.

where your from..? In my country (indonesia) I can buy bitcoin without ID, because this safe site have partnership stock BTC or Voucher trade website.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:53:01 AM

Hi,

I'm really curious.

in my opinion it is impossible to buy bitcoin without giving ID at the time of transaction. I also have another way to get bitcoin, that is by following bouty campaign that gives stakes in the form of BTC.

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:29:45 AM

If you would like to buy bitcoin without verifying your identity, look for somebody who is selling bitcoin peer-to-peer. You can post your offer in the market section in this forum... most of them uses escrow to secure the transactions.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:58:45 AM

Hi,

I'm really curious.

If you don't want to provide personal information to third party, then localbitcoins would be the place for you.
But I would recommend not buying all from one guy, buy in chunks if its a big amount you're gonna spend. Be very careful about the person, the place to meet and transact etc.
Good luck!
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:03:45 AM

Localbitcoins is Safe Site

In That case its best option to Use Localbitcoins site only , Some seller do not ask for Govt id....

yes , I tried using This site from last 2 Years traded over 5 Btc+
CryptoBulldozer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:58:55 AM

The easiest and fastest way to buy bitcoins instantly with a credit card or debit card is via SpectroCoin where you can acquire $50 or less of bitcoin fast and usually within 10 minutes.
As you prove to be a reliable customer then limits are raised to $200 in four days and $500 in seven days.
Other options include Coinbase (Europe, USA & UK), SpectroCoin (Europe) and Coinmama (worldwide).
However, you should be aware that buying bitcoins instantly with a debit or credit card will usually result in higher fees because there are higher transaction and processing fees and a higher risk of fraud.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:06:11 AM

The wallets are sensitive so you really need to put the IDs. to prove that you are the owner of the wallet in case it is stolen or may have an unexpected problem. If you do not really want to use Blockchain, Coinomi Apps wallet, Jaxx wallet and so on, but you can not get it back if it's a mistake you just stole.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:11:06 AM

Hi,

I'm really curious.

I think it is difficult if you buy in large quantities. because each exchange place has different security. so I think not a problem with personal data because they are very professional

dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:28:38 PM

We can meny way to buy btc we can bye can any seller reselle meny web site and exchange sie ex: best change. com paxfull. com etc Cry

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

you can buy bitcoin at vip.bitcoin.co.id website, I guarantee the website is safe and trusted in buying and selling bitcoin, other than that the response is given very quickly

junbatz

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:04:45 PM

you can buy at exchanges online like bittrex, poloniex, etc..
cryptocoincoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:06:24 PM

hello look this blog that help me for start.

TOP 10 Best Cryptocurrency Exchange
Here is a good TOP 10 for the best Cryptocurrency Exchanges.
You will find :
-Fiat Exchanges, where you can buy Bitcoin directly with dollars or euros.
-Alt-coin Exchanges, where you can trade your Bitcoin to other crypto-currencies.
-Peer to peer Marketplaces, to directly trade Bitcoin, without a third-party.
 All with details about how to register and how to buy your Bitcoins and Alt-coins.

http://bitcoinsfaucets2017.blogspot.fr/2017/10/top-10-best-cryptocurrency-exchange.html
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:14:43 PM

I don't seen that you didn't recommend coinmama and i think this one don't need any information to buy bitcoins in the first $150
Or the other alternative is to use the Bitcoin Debit or credit card this is i think could much more  alternative to don't share your personal info or to be anonymous..  you can check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1242788.0
Its a list of updated cards that i think some of the debit cards is not required personal information you can directly deposit and convert into bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████