Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rads (Radium): The Sleeping Giant. Fresh news... Hot off the press!  (Read 25281 times)
fangfang

Activity: 84
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:04:10 PM

Devs, when do you plan to announce the new release with voting functionality?
You probably need to post it in the official topic of RADS project, not here Wink
blacbe

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:00:27 AM

dbt1033, how is it going? Where is your buying walls? Who are the fucking sellers and why they sell as idiots?
I bouhgt more to increase my stake.
Lessandro

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:26:26 AM

The Sleeping Giant still sleep, it's time to wake up
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:09:34 AM

It's not been doing well these few days, in the pattern of almost every other BTC-traded alt out there. I'm still reluctant to get in at any new alt until it falls to below $4 dollars though. Buying at $5 and seeing it slip down just happened to many times for me. So, come on, FOMO noobs, sell me into the right price!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c-ray

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:23:33 AM

When pump? Wink
GintoniK

Activity: 81

I Speak Future

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:27:56 AM

Indeed Radium and Factom are great entries atm. Thank you for pointing it out !

Bear markets are boring !
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:08:11 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 02:20:30 PM by Chiraag001

I missed the boat on Siacoin and Decred as I am quite new to crypto but have seen your calls in the past.

I have been waiting on you to make another one and thankful I have seen this and to you sharing the wealth.

When this one moons there will be a reward with your name on it - you can hold me to that Smiley (although I suspect you are a millionaire multiple times over by now lol  Cheesy)
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:59:40 PM

Wait a month and make ur judgement. It is cheap as fck right now.
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:08:09 PM

Wait a month and make ur judgement. It is cheap as fck right now.

yes for that 3 million supply...

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
landwind

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:19:08 PM

Why should suddenly people notice it?  I fear everyone is looking at btc right now
wojak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:30:35 PM

According to Justin Jacobeen, founder of Radium, “The idea behind Radium is that everyone uses blockchains mostly for financial transactions, that is what Bitcoin is based on, that is what I would say 90% of what other coins do. But the very core of how a blockchain works, financial transactions are just information, just data, and what Radium figured is, why don’t we look at putting some other stuff into the blockchain? It doesn’t have to be a financial transaction.

Hmm, this idea was obvious for me till now, I didn't have time to dig if it is used. We can send everything, we can use compute power of multiple devices around us, from smallest to biggest to encrypt/decrypt or encode/decode data, for example video streams, data from sensors but also important data. I was pretty sure they are doing it already.

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
dollabillzbro

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:14:13 PM

According to Justin Jacobeen, founder of Radium, “The idea behind Radium is that everyone uses blockchains mostly for financial transactions, that is what Bitcoin is based on, that is what I would say 90% of what other coins do. But the very core of how a blockchain works, financial transactions are just information, just data, and what Radium figured is, why don’t we look at putting some other stuff into the blockchain? It doesn’t have to be a financial transaction.

Hmm, this idea was obvious for me till now, I didn't have time to dig if it is used. We can send everything, we can use compute power of multiple devices around us, from smallest to biggest to encrypt/decrypt or encode/decode data, for example video streams, data from sensors but also important data. I was pretty sure they are doing it already.

Question is why would you put bunch of stuff in blockchain, it is decentralized but not really efficient system. Take for example Siacoin that want to be decentralized storage space in cloud, it is good idea on paper but in reality centralized services as dropbox are much more efficient.

For Radium I still don't see what he brings to the table and this is holding back my investment. 
anks

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:55:03 PM

bought some more radium believe in this project
radium blockchain seems to be good

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:04:12 PM

I don't use buy walls... That makes it too easy.  I want people to sell, as should you all.  Stack bids lower and lower.  A few BTC here and there...

I spoke to one of the rads devs and we are going to do some video interviews when he gets back in town.  It should be very informative and help spread the word about this awesome project
sevenx70

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:49:47 PM

Question is why would you put bunch of stuff in blockchain, it is decentralized but not really efficient system. Take for example Siacoin that want to be decentralized storage space in cloud, it is good idea on paper but in reality centralized services as dropbox are much more efficient.

For Radium I still don't see what he brings to the table and this is holding back my investment. 

i agree. all i see is the "next" version this and that . no utility whatsoever. get a damn product on your chain or get out of this industry radium. i gave you a chance already for a real utility use and you never replied. just check the forum people. im dumping, been holding since feb 2016 and the rad team doesnt even have the courtesy to reach out to me after multiple attempts .
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:54:08 AM

i agree. all i see is the "next" version this and that . no utility whatsoever. get a damn product on your chain or get out of this industry radium. i gave you a chance already for a real utility use and you never replied. just check the forum people. im dumping, been holding since feb 2016 and the rad team doesnt even have the courtesy to reach out to me after multiple attempts .

The market will absorb your 100 rads lol.  You sound pretty fucking entitled /annoying, I don't blame them for ignoring you.
Chiraag001

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:02:11 AM

The market will absorb your 100 rads lol.  You sound pretty fucking entitled /annoying, I don't blame them for ignoring you.

Dont listen to the clowns - your calls have been amazing. I noticed there has been a lot of them in all your threads.
I see the price has picked up considerably compared to earlier today. I want to acquire more. Would you say anything under $7 is still a good entry point?
wojak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:27:52 AM

I seriously do not know what to think about RADS, I need to learn more but havent time yet. However, like IOTA (except it is not blockchain) idea might be that you will use compute power and pay for it. Want to render 3D, want to decrypt or decode, pay a little to another person phone for helping, you have car, it will pay road tax to the road you are using for every mile and send "usage statistics".

In the end it may be very interesting when it comes to smart cities, smart houses. That's why I would put bunch of stuff in it (not necessary in blockchain, but idea is somehow interesting)

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
Anonimus1105

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:38:07 AM

I see the price has picked up considerably compared to earlier today. I want to acquire more. Would you say anything under $7 is still a good entry point?
I'm interesting this question too. Would you say anything under 0.002 is still a good entry point? As I read your target is 0.01+ but what is the timing?
anks

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

its kinda untrusty to say yes of course! invest all!
but this coin is really cheap with that low supply and that marketcap.

the bad thing is that it is extreme volatile and with 5 dollars of course you got a risk
in loose i speculate that it cant get lower than 2,5 for a long time (maybe in 1 year when it could get abandoned)

but i think that this coin will last longer because the volatility is bigger than decred and decred is holding its position for already an half year.
people will take an eye on that and its still built on a radium blockchain. i dont know if its a fork but i have the impression that the dev team took effort in this coin to provide quality thats why i invested.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████