Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you send Bitcoin without using an exchange?  (Read 1001 times)
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

The only way I know how to send Bitcoin is through an exchange. How would I do this from one computer to another without using a third party. Is this even possible?

Just simply connect your PC on the internet and make a web wallet, and then send your bitcoin, simple as that. Sending bitcoin to an exchange is only when you are going to use your bitcoin on Trading, to buy some Altcoins that you could Trade in the long run or Altcoins that is promising that could assure you to make some profits in the long run.

E D I T : I'm still confused on what you mean, so please correct me if I got it wrong. Smiley

I think thats all you explain is that his mean.
However, dont ever use exchanger to store your bitcoin. Use exchanger only for trading.
The remain coin store in own private key wallet if you dont use it for trading
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:50:00 AM

You can send bitcoin in any bitcoin wallet, if you do trading in any exchange, just send it to your bitcoin wallet, and after that you can transfer or send it to another bitcoin wallet address. And I think it's free, without any money cost.
Whiteconjuror

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

It sounds fantastic, but the currency, not tied to anything and based on the trust of users, has survived and is rapidly developing, and it is useful to know what can be bought for bitcoins in Russia. Discussion of the prospects of the crypto currency is conducted at the level of the finance ministers of the leading countries, exchanges of bitcoins appear for dollars, euros and electronic money (for example, WebMoney), and more and more online stores start accepting this strange, inconceivable currency, which has all chances to turn the world financial system (although in the light of the bankrupt Mt.Gox, the largest bitcoin exchange, all this is under big question).
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

The only way I know how to send Bitcoin is through an exchange. How would I do this from one computer to another without using a third party. Is this even possible?

You are Full Member and dont even know to transfer the bitcoin through wallet address. Whom ever you have to send the coins just get the bitcoin wallet address and go to your wallet and go for send option. In send option you will be asked about senders wallet address just copy and paste the address whom you want to send the bitcoins and then insert the bitcoin how much you have to send and then just press send and when password asked just insert it and their your transaction is finished. In this you have to check how much transaction fees you are sending because lower transaction fees will delay the confirmation.

Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

Have you ever tried sending your bitcoin to another through a wallet address? This really is a wake up call to everyone joining in this forum, not everyone knows everything and not everyone reads everything and that's the reason why this merit system was implemented. No offense but, a person knows how to read and write but doesn't know the process of sending a coin to another wallet address is kind of alarming and to think he is a Full Member. tsk

elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

We recommend starting with investing in crypto-currency, this is the best earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: