Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transgenders.  (Read 7312 times)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

In my country transgenders are treated like animals. Their families give them up and they are raised by groups of transgenders living together, who raise them as their own. They are forced to beg, dance or sell their bodies in order to earn a living. They are looked down upon by the society because of their profession, but it's the society itself who has left them no choice.They are normally bullied, beaten and raped. In spite all of this they manage to put a smile on their face and live their life. In our society they are referred to as 'khawajasira' or 'khusra'. They have no job opportunities and until recently they were not even recognized as legal citizens. A lot of them have been fighting for their rights and they have succeeded to some extent, but honestly their is a long way to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U
this video will provide a better understanding of their life.

In my country, they aren't treated like animals but some people are LOOKING at them as if they're animals. There's this famous trans (a part of huge celebrity family) and his pictures are everywhere and used as meme. There is also this famous girl singer who decided to remove her boobs and inject testosterone and is treated like crap also. In my opinion, they must have the rights the same as us. Respect everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sendohmarin

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

according to religion, indeed transgender is forbidden because it violates the god's nature. but for science it is important, because it wants to create something new. there is still much debate about transgender. but in my opinion as long as it's positive for human life, then it should be tried .
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

but in my opinion as long as it's positive for human life, then it should be tried .

What? You want to try being a transgender? All the best with that. Personally, I don't think that anything positive will come out of that and most probably you will be left with STDs and mental disease.
sugarwomen

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

We use the acronym LGBT to describe the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender.

Sexual orientation describes a person's enduring physical, romantic, and/or emotional attraction to another person (for example: straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual), while gender identity describes a person's, internal, personal sense of being a man or a woman, or someone outside of the gender binary.

Simply put: sexual orientation is about who you are attracted to and fall in love with; gender identity is about who you are.

Like everyone else, transgender people have a sexual orientation. Transgender people may be straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual, or queer. For example, a person who transitions from male to female and is attracted solely to men would typically identify as a straight woman. A person who transitions from female to male and is attracted solely to men would typically identify as a gay man.
in our country it s a whole lot different story.

that's pretty fucked up
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

In my country transgenders are treated like animals. Their families give them up and they are raised by groups of transgenders living together, who raise them as their own. They are forced to beg, dance or sell their bodies in order to earn a living. They are looked down upon by the society because of their profession, but it's the society itself who has left them no choice.They are normally bullied, beaten and raped. In spite all of this they manage to put a smile on their face and live their life. In our society they are referred to as 'khawajasira' or 'khusra'. They have no job opportunities and until recently they were not even recognized as legal citizens. A lot of them have been fighting for their rights and they have succeeded to some extent, but honestly their is a long way to go.

In our country, transgenders are already accepted by the society. Our country is even more open to same sex relationships. Though religions here were against about that, we as people still respects them. We all have the right to be respected regardless of our gender. Also, transgenders nowadays excels more in every aspect of the economy and society.
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Transgender people have gender identity or gender expression that is different from their gender. Transgender people are sometimes called transsexual if they want medical help to switch from one sex to another. Transgender is also a generic term: in addition to including persons whose gender identity is contrary to their sex (trans and trans female men), may include non-exclusively masculine or feminine people (people of different gender or non-binary , including bigender, pangender, genderfluid, or agender). Other definitions of transgender also include people belonging to the third gender, or conceptualizing transgender persons as the third sex. Often, the term transgender is broadly defined to include dressing tables, regardless of their gender identity.
xBoxLive

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

Everyone says "Oh be nice to the transgender people" They deserve the same respect as everyone else. Ask yourself this. If your in the bathroom with your child, male or female child, that's of no difference, how would you feel if a transgender person came in that same bathroom you was using. I know I don't want my child to be seen by someone like that using the bathroom. Neither would you. If you say you wouldn't care, wait til it happens. Then you'll understand.
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

Honestly I’m disgusted by transgenders, why would you feel the need to change your sex? I just dont get it. Your parents brought you here as you are male/female no need to change that life is beautiful as it is. I’m all in for plastic surgery but changing your sex not.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

Skewed mentality about nature seems to be the order of the day!
In creation, its either you are a male or female.In any case you should be proud of your gender.
Anything else to modify, change or alter your natural gender state is an aberration and should
probably not be a norm to be embraced in the society.I am sure that history of humanity
and for those who believed in evolution would agree that it had nothing to do with alteration
of ones natural gender state.Let us always go back to nature.
xBoxLive

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

Honestly I’m disgusted by transgenders, why would you feel the need to change your sex? I just dont get it. Your parents brought you here as you are male/female no need to change that life is beautiful as it is. I’m all in for plastic surgery but changing your sex not.

Me too.
In creation, its either you are a male or female.In any case you should be proud of your gender.
Anything else to modify, change or alter your natural gender state is an aberration and should
probably not be a norm to be embraced in the society

Agreed
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

Transgenders are strange for me and mostly casuse of their thoughts about themsleves. I can't get how a man think thats much better to be a woman or conversely...

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

It's same as my country , transgenders see as an animals though not like a human too , sadly but the truth is they said that transgenders are the disgrace to community. We live on a world a cruel world , a judgemental world.  It's true though , they served us just like an slave , we should treat them as a human too , a part of the world , a living creature though.
vnnbot

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

Transgender is not a disease or disorder in itself. At the same time, some transgender people experience severe stress due to their lack of self-awareness and expectations of others, which can seriously affect their health and quality of life.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

I feel indifferent. I mean I don't hold anything against them but then again I do not want to get associated with them. I just don't buy that idea that there's a need to switch your sex because you think you are trapped in the wrong body everybody is trapped in some things too. We adapt to it or we make it work for us.
sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:56:37 AM

I think they are actually sick. in the psychological course, because the environment usually they feel not male or female. whose name is sick there must be a cure, through therapy of course.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

I have a negative attitude towards transgender people, because they do not want to treat their mental disorder, but spend a lot of money for a sex change operation. They show a bad example for children and they need to be prohibited from doing sex-change surgeries, and instead treat them.
It's sickening. They need to be in the mental hospitals. It's not like they find the social,  sexual and physical gratification after they have gone for a sex change. It actually gets worse. They are a confused bunch and we are doing ourselves harm by allowing them to do what they like. I'm personally not comfortable being with a tranny
friera

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

My country is an open and free country in that aspect, I am from Barcelona (Catalonia) and I live in Zurich (Switzerland)... and over here freedom is always the first law
selen

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

what bothers me in that issue is when media and some leaders try to promote it. nothing wrong whem those people are around, i just dont want it to widespread as a culture
simplejg

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:37:24 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 04:21:50 AM by simplejg

transgenders Gays and lesbians is not good in the eyes of our god because god only create a boys and a girl and god did not say that boy can become a gay and girl can become a lesbian it is not good because god will be angry because of that

Yeah, if you believe in "god" and all that, which a lot of people don't these days - myself included. I grew up/was raised in Christianity (Lutheran). Once I reached my teenage years and could actually think for myself, it didn't take long for me to see the world for what it really is and to realize how ridiculous all of that bible nonsense is. Don't get me wrong - I do believe that there is some sort of "higher power" that is obviously beyond human understanding, but as far as "God" and the bible go... No. The bible/childrens' bible stories can teach children to have decent morals and whatnot, but that's all they are - just childrens' stories.

PREACH!

This guy. Give yourself a pat in the back. How I wish more people to adapt that way of thinking. The world will surely be a better place whenever that happens. Continue brother. May your belief never be shaken.

I was looking through my post history tonight and just now noticed this reply if yours to my post in this thread, sorry!

For sure, man. To me, it seems like total common sense and I agree with you that the world would be a better place if more people were to adapt this way of thinking.. but then again, who would I be to judge others' with beliefs that differ from mine(ours?) and try to say that my(our?) beliefs seem like common sense and their beliefs seem nonsensical? It's a very fine line and a very tricky subject, ya know? Lol.

I feel indifferent. I mean I don't hold anything against them but then again I do not want to get associated with them. I just don't buy that idea that there's a need to switch your sex because you think you are trapped in the wrong body everybody is trapped in some things too. We adapt to it or we make it work for us.

I feel somewhat the same, though I wouldn't say that I do not want to be associated with them - just because I don't share a particular interest with a person does not mean that I can't be friends/associated with them, because the person and I very well might have several other interests in common. A person is made up of virtually countless factors - aspects of their lifestyle, interests, beliefs, opinions, etc - sexual preference (or in this case, I guess you could maybe call it personal gender preference) is only one teensy tiny part of what makes you... You.

It would be simply ignorant, unfair and honestly, inhuman to judge a person based on such a small, arguably irrelevant part of who they are. I 100% guarantee that every person on here - and virtually everyone in the world, in general - has several or at least one friend of the same gender and a vast majority have absolutely no desire or thoughts of anything sexual in nature with their same-sex friends.

I'm not transgender or LGBT at all. I'm a male and I've never had any hint of want/desire to be a female (nor will I ever, lol), but I'd be lying if I were to say that I'm not at least a little curious as to what it might feel like/be like to be a female. I'd also call BS on anyone who tries saying that they have never shared the same curiosity (of the opposite gender) as well.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:25:13 AM

Do they really change to other sex I mean their organs too?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: