Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prepaid MASTERCARD for BITCOIN  (Read 1411 times)
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:59:32 PM

So how can we asure that you wont hack or use the creditcard if we purchase it from you and fund it with Bitcoin?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrenchinHK (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

there is one specific Bitcoin adress for each card, the adress come inside the sceled packaging
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:15:36 PM

How is a HK card rechargerable via an IBAN account? IBAN is exclusively used by European banks.

Why is escrow not an option? Considering the growing interest generated by this card on this thread, it is important to market this card in a safe and proper manner. How can you assure the card holder that you do not have backdoor access to the card's balance?

And the $2000 per day.. is that HKD or USD? Is this a Transforex card? There are only a few prepaid card providers in HK and all of them adhere to and comply strictly with HK's AML/KYC laws. How can you offer these cards with a $2k per diem limit anonymously?

How are they bitcoin-rechargeable? You receive the bitcoins and then do a card to card transfer from your card?

Very good points raised mate....i also asked a couple of questions but op is not capable to answer them properly...he ignored every question!
I assume it is another scam attempt by op,since he has no reputation and no interests in giving away a trial card...also no escrow.

NEVER BUY WITHOUT ESCROW ON THIS FORUM!
FrenchinHK (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:45:46 PM

im new on this forum as you also be one day. , No i will not give you a free card im not salvation army
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:49:04 PM

im new on this forum as you also be one day. , No i will not give you a free card im not salvation army
No you're definitely not. You're not even willing to use an escrow or to properly respond to concerns. Nobody will do business with you here, since you're raising just about all of the "scam" flags possible.
tomotan

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:02:48 PM

Yeah you are right,you are not the salvation army but you are for sure not a businessman,also you have problems with the english language and some business ethics.

I am very sorry to have to do that,but i call big time scam!!!

Please be aware of this user...most probably he is a scammer !!!
Before you try to buy products from this vendor,please read the whole thread and all the concerns from other users !!!!6
FrenchinHK (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:05:31 PM

lets see if i continue to receive private message ( already 7 people mail me ) its not because you are cheap charlie and begging for free stuff that everybody is like you.
and by the way im not native english speaker, thats mean i speak at least one more language than you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:10:24 PM

anyone get their cards or not yet ? do you accept to use escrow service from trusted member in bitcointalk from Hongkong ? how can be charged ?
Thank you

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
tomotan

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:10:54 PM

lets see if i continue to receive private message ( already 7 people mail me ) its not because you are cheap charlie and begging for free stuff that everybody is like you.
and by the way im not native english speaker, thats mean i speak at least one more language than you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I never said the free trial card is for me !
I don't buy my products from scammers.
The forum would choose a legendary member for a trial version!
I am not a native speaker too , and of course far away from perfect,but it is enough so that everyone can understand me....you write like a 10 year old girl....you can't even answer the easiest questions,so better try to scam you kindergarden friends and stop wasting your and our time....
FrenchinHK (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:14:26 PM

i dont use escrow, and i dont give free card to cheap haters like tomotan
tomotan

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:23:07 PM

i dont use escrow, and i dont give free card to cheap haters like tomotan

You still don't understand english hahahhaha idiot !!!
I DO NOT WANT THIS CARD...NOT FOR FREE...NOT EVER!!!!
If you have a legit product,good for you ...make millions i don't care,but right now you are giving everybody a bad bad scammer vibe...i know that you won't understand a word of what i wrote,but this should be a warning for all users not to buy products without escrow!!!
FrenchinHK (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:28:25 PM

i stay calm as i know what i am selling is legit and work perfectly, but i dont understand why you take so much time as haters writing in big font and red color to my post.anyway have a nice day and i hope you will find peace and harmony and stop arasing people who try to do something, i think your life is very sad and empty its a pity.
tomotan

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

i stay calm as i know what i am selling is legit and work perfectly, but i dont understand why you take so much time as haters writing in big font and red color to my post.anyway have a nice day and i hope you will find peace and harmony and stop arasing people who try to do something, i think your life is very sad and empty its a pity.

WITHOUT OFFERING ESCROW NOBODY WILL/SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH YOU!!!

FrenchinHK (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:57:31 PM

Maybe you can write BIGGER haha
Sosaso75

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:17:19 PM

Hello my friend, i don't know why people calling you a scammer,there is no proof for that,isn't it?
But....you need to understand that on this site there are a lot of scammers trying to steal other peoples money.
If you want people stop calling you a scammer you really need to accept escrow...don't understand why you don't want to accept escrow...you don't have to pay for it,you can make the buyer pay for that...believe me,if you have a good product,just accept escrow and you're selling margin will sky rocket....think about it if you want to make safe and legit business....all the best for your business mate.

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:12:32 AM

Hello my friend, i don't know why people calling you a scammer,there is no proof for that,isn't it?
But....you need to understand that on this site there are a lot of scammers trying to steal other peoples money.
If you want people stop calling you a scammer you really need to accept escrow...don't understand why you don't want to accept escrow...you don't have to pay for it,you can make the buyer pay for that...believe me,if you have a good product,just accept escrow and you're selling margin will sky rocket....think about it if you want to make safe and legit business....all the best for your business mate.

Perhaps because there is nothing to escrow? No anonymous bitcoin cards with 2k per day limit and IBAN attached? Pay-and-run works only when people naively send payment upfront.

If he uses escrow, how will he get the bitcoins for these fictitious cards?

So to summarize: He won't send a trial card to a trusted member here. He won't use escrow. Anybody interested must blindly send him money upfront (no questions asked). An Asian card with IBAN (a European account) attached to it. An anonymous card with a $2000 per day limit. The whole offer lacks transparency. How is one assured that the card exists? 

FrenchinHK (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:36:49 AM

UP
diagla

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:53:45 AM

Sounds like a major scam. Does a $1000 card still cost $40?
FrenchinHK (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:14:21 AM

40$ is the card, up to you to put 1$ or 1000$ on it
tomotan

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:00:56 AM

Does not only sound like a scam..it IS a SCAM !!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: