Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: nico_ernesto SCAMMED ME 0.40 BTCs: 13AsPA9TvrmDif1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7  (Read 1768 times)
tal (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:14:52 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2013, 05:29:21 PM by tal

I have lost 0.40 BTCs because scammer nico_ernesto has got my 0.40 BTC, arguing the address given by him was a wrong address. Note as nico_ernesto don't know BTC address are not valid substuting a single char as said by him.

----

I am wating the sent of 150 BTGs as said by himself in verbal contract. The deal was 2 sends, 0.40 BTCs for 150 BTG each one.

You can see the terms of verbal contract and the address pointed by himself, 13AsPA9TvrmDif1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7.

Next I sent 0.40 BTCs to address pointed by himself 13AsPA9TvrmDif1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7.
However, he said it not was sent and he pointed a second address, 13AsPA9TvrmDIf1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7, as "true" address.

However, this supposed "real" addres is invalid, by simply validating it, what proves he was  wrong, and first addres provied by himself  was valid.

Besides, simply by quering the details of transaction, it  proves I sent 0.40 BTCs to address provided by himself at first term.

However, he persists in showing 13AsPA9TvrmDIf1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7 as a valid address and it proves he was lying.

because the second address, which he prenteds it was the "true  address" is invalid.  (This guy dont know how BTC address work).

This proves he is an scammer. Give me my money. I hope in 12 hours my money (0.40 BTC) come back.

This is the track of nico_ernesto in BTC. You can see my  0.40 BTCs.  If you find out any tracking or finding for localting nico_ernesto, please PMed, becase he has got 0.40 BTCs mine. Thanks in advance.

https://blockchain.info/address/13AsPA9TvrmDif1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7

Please, help to overall community. What can I do for return my money?

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:52:29 PM

Fail scammer.
OpenYourEyes

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:59:50 PM

His shit is all over Google. He is using his real name "Nico Ernesto", lists his DOB, location, so if you're that bothered about it, publicly DOX him and maybe file an abuse report to his ISP, police, etc.

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
PGP key | Bitmessage: BM-GuCA7CkQ8ojXSFGrREpMDuWgv495FUX7
tal (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:10:44 AM

Fail scammer.

YEs, is very sad, scammer and stupid.

At the moment (a day later) this guy nico_ernesto has not sent 150 BTGs of deal neither has come back the 0.40 BTC.

He thought changing a single char in address it did generate a vaild address, what is false, so he received my trasanaction perfectly and he was doing me wasting time.

blockchain shows my 0.40 transaction.

nico_ernesto, listen guy:

You have a 12 hours ultimatum to account from 00.00h  server location for come back my 0.40 BTC. Ohterwise I will ask IP logs to bitcointalk.org and  I will start a denunciation to Police of my coutry, aprending IP logs, blockchain url of his address and logs of my  bitcoin client.
AlternativeCypt

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:12:39 AM

Yes, tell the police you lost your bitcoins. I'm sure they'll help you out.
tal (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:14:32 AM

His shit is all over Google. He is using his real name "Nico Ernesto", lists his DOB, location, so if you're that bothered about it, publicly DOX him and maybe file an abuse report to his ISP, police, etc.

Thanks, I have asked  to bitcointalk.org IP logs and will make to denunciation to Police. I will denunciate this address 13AsPA9TvrmDif1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7 in bitstamp and mtgoxm too.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:15:47 AM

Bitstamp and Mt Gox won't help you.

MPEx FAQ:

23. What will you do about stolen coins ? How will you help the rightful owner ?

By definition the rightful owner of any coins is "he who can send them". If you take issue with that, please stick to fiat. You are not ready for Bitcoin yet.
tal (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:21:23 AM

Yes, tell the police you lost your bitcoins. I'm sure they'll help you out.

With IP logs, the coments registered here where he is arguying a address with a single char is a valid address and it revels the scam, logs of bitcoin and blockhain track, someo medium-competente police will extract something to find to this guy. In my country there is a complete Division to information delicts.

Greets Wink.
tal (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:24:21 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2013, 12:43:23 AM by tal

Bitstamp and Mt Gox won't help you.

MPEx FAQ:

23. What will you do about stolen coins ? How will you help the rightful owner ?

By definition the rightful owner of any coins is "he who can send them". If you take issue with that, please stick to fiat. You are not ready for Bitcoin yet.

If this guy has scammed more times is possible they locked the account.

This guiy is stupid, wtith blockchain tracking for life the track of my 0.40 BTC; this chain always will keep on and delict will be registered for life.
tal (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 06:51:54 PM

nico_ernesto, I have sent a PM.  Monday i am going to Police.
nico_ernesto

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:43:55 PM

nico_ernesto, I have sent a PM.  Monday i am going to Police.

Dear Tal:
Please stop making fake accusations of me. I reported you to the admins.
Besides that, i work in the supreme court of justice in my country, and the past friday i make a presentation of you attemp of extorcion (whit all you information "amigo"). Prepare to suffer the cosecuences.

Regards.
tal (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:29:49 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2013, 01:36:58 PM by tal

nico_ernesto, I have sent a PM.  Monday i am going to Police.

Dear Tal:
Please stop making fake accusations of me. I reported you to the admins.
Besides that, i work in the supreme court of justice in my country, and the past friday i make a presentation of you attemp of extorcion (whit all you information "amigo"). Prepare to suffer the cosecuences.

Regards.

Dear nico_ernesto,

I am wating the sent of 150 BTGs as said by yourself in verbal contract. The deal was 2 sends, 0.40 BTCs for 150 BTG each one.

You can see the terms of verbal contract and the address pointed by yourself, 13AsPA9TvrmDif1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7.

Next I sent 0.40 BTCs to address pointed by yourself 13AsPA9TvrmDif1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7.
However, you said it not was sent and you pointed a second address, 13AsPA9TvrmDIf1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7, as "true" address.

However, this supposed "real" addres is invalid, by simply validating it, what proves you are wrong, and first addres provied by yourself was valid.

Besides, simply quering the details of transaction proves I sent 0.40 BTCs to address provided by yourself at first term.

However, you persist in showing 13AsPA9TvrmDIf1Tz3marRkoKgFk76VUW7 as a valid address and it proves you was lying.

because the second address, which you prented it was the "true  address" is invalid.  (This guy dont know how BTC address work).

This proves you are scammer. Give me my money. I hope in 12 hours my money (0.40 BTC) come back. Otherwise, you will have to explain to the Police of my country.

No personal, only justice and Police doing her work.

Best Regards.

tal
OpenYourEyes

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:56:15 PM

nico_ernesto:

You accusation that he sent to the wrong address is utter BS.
The "fake address" you gave him has had funds sent to it in the past, and the odds that someone owns an address identical to the one you posted, but with that one invalid character, is next to impossible.

You have clearly received the 0.4BTC.

Also, it was your fault the you sent him the supposed "wrong address", so you are still responsible for upholding you part of the deal.

On top of that, I've managed to find quite a bit of information about you from around the web, stupid that you use your real name everywhere, so send him the money back, or face having a ruined reputation.

Do you really want a Google search of your name to show accusations of you being a scammer for 0.4BTC?

takemybitcoins.com: Spend a few seconds entering a merchants email address to encourage them to accept Bitcoin
tal (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:02:00 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2013, 01:16:08 AM by tal

Thanks OpenYourEyes, your empathy is very confortable at this difficult moments.

This guy is a shameless "person", getting satisfaction whith sacmming and provoking suffering to other humans. It is better pass away his provocations and to follow the course of Justice and Police, and they will say who is the scammer.  Probalby this guy will have got others problems with justice. I have added his BTC address to title for address google indexing porpuoses. Possibly he makes another error, like the "true address" substituying a characater to the "wrong  address"  and we can to find him and return my BTCs.
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:12:51 AM

ROFL: nico_ernesto: Turn back the TX! <-- you made me laugh really hard retard

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
tal (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:47:13 PM

I have sent him the last PM. If my money is not come back, I will take legal actions to come back my money.
tal (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:08:28 PM

Latest news:

Dear Tal:
Delete the post you make. And later we go to talk about this.

Regards
OpenYourEyes

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:14:21 PM

Latest news:

Dear Tal:

Regards
There is nothing to talk about with him Tal. He has scammed you and has offered a completely impossible excuse.

I'm not a fan of scammers, so let me know if you don't get your money back in the next day or two, and I'll send you all his personal information I've obtained.
You can do with it what you wish: ruining his reputation on Google et al. would be a start.

nico_ernesto

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:26:21 PM

Latest news:

Dear Tal:

Regards
There is nothing to talk about with him Tal. He has scammed you and has offered a completely impossible excuse.

I'm not a fan of scammers, so let me know if you don't get your money back in the next day or two, and I'll send you all his personal information I've obtained.
You can do with it what you wish: ruining his reputation on Google et al. would be a start.

Bla.... Bla... Bla...

Boring..... Zzzzzzzz
tal (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:30:21 PM

Latest news:

Dear Tal:

Regards

Thanks very much, I would appreciate very very much that information. I will wait a new deadline of 48 hours, but t is clear if he was not an scammer he had already sent the money come back.

Thanks again, OpenYourEyes , I will contact you if passed away the new deadline, the 0.40 BTCs are not in my wallet yet.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: