Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most undervalued crypto?  (Read 13806 times)
unchained

Activity: 361
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:14:26 PM

IOTA is still very  undervalued

i think it will reach a 25billion dollar marketcap by end of this year!

Yes, seems like IOTA has a lot of potential. However, time will tell.

That's why i invested to IOTA while prices are low. For traders we only bother one thing: Buy low and sell high. My advice is buy IOTA and forgot it for 3-4 years. Investing is only about time and value..

I do agree but it's quite hard to buy them. Which stock exchange did you use?

If I may be so curious? Smiley

Thx.

I used Bitfinex Wink
You can trade IOTA against USD, BTC or ETH
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:46:58 PM

Golos is undervalued. It's like steem, but trades on bittrex.

Also, doge is coming back into the territory of undervalued. As you can see from the following chart, in bitcoin terms it's approaching the price where accumulations take place, prior to another pump:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:53:48 PM

NVO

saucenak

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:06:43 PM

Also, doge is coming back into the territory of undervalued. As you can see from the following chart, in bitcoin terms it's approaching the price where accumulations take place, prior to another pump:

Do you recommend an investment in Golos and Steem?
I am interested in these currencies from your post, can you tell me more?
Do you see this short / medium or long term investment?

Thank you in advance Smiley
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:14:35 PM

Everyone saying Siacoin is probably bagholding a large amount - don't fall for their shill, SC is done... Do your own research before trusting what random people say on these forums (including me, lol) - a lot of people just shill away their coins hoping to breakeven on their bad investments.

Agreed.  SC ain't going anywhere, just like 99.9% of the altcoins.  I don't even bother dual mining it anymore, not worth it.

Sia may still have some potentials to going up further, but it is not the old days, Sia's market cap is already large, not that undervalued so cannot expect to get huge return from it. Unless it can have some collaboration with  big companies.
Seitzu

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:16:50 PM

XVG
Ark
MSP
VIA
SIA

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:22:36 PM

In that case Litecoin is considered undervalued as well
Although in USD term it's very expensive today
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/litecoin/btc

sui_generis

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:23:19 PM

Criteria: it must be working now and solve real-world problems (that disqualifies 90% of alts), works well, and has near-future feature releases. That combination means you have an undervalued coin that is an excellent investment.

That equals Monero.

It solves real world problems now and it does it well. It's the most private currency: a richlist isn't even possible, and even the US doesn't know how many Monero were held by Alphabay because...it's that private.

Public blockchains can be traced and are being traced now. That's why Bitmixer closed. You may think that since you're not a drug dealer that you don't need privacy, but what happens when you make a purchase with a non-private coin and the salesman does 1-3 minutes of public blockchain research and finds out you have a ton of crypto? He may pay you a visit with a monkey wrench later and force you to give up your wealth. That can't happen with Monero since its blockchain is private. People will pay for that and they're catching on to this.

Factor in that it has upcoming mobile wallets, hardware wallets, multisig, and KovriI2P, and that will all increase demand, which usually increases price.

I concur with this assessment. Monero is one of very, very few coins that offers something substantial over Bitcoin.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:31:06 PM

I am listing Etherium Classic, Verge, Siacoin, Digibyte, as well as Status as some of the really undervalued coins right now. They are really cheap and almost forgotten by the majority. But I know the development are underway and their values will soon rise to the surprise of everybody.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
elektibi75

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

Criteria: it must be working now and solve real-world problems (that disqualifies 90% of alts), works well, and has near-future feature releases. That combination means you have an undervalued coin that is an excellent investment.

That equals Monero.

It solves real world problems now and it does it well. It's the most private currency: a richlist isn't even possible, and even the US doesn't know how many Monero were held by Alphabay because...it's that private.

Public blockchains can be traced and are being traced now. That's why Bitmixer closed. You may think that since you're not a drug dealer that you don't need privacy, but what happens when you make a purchase with a non-private coin and the salesman does 1-3 minutes of public blockchain research and finds out you have a ton of crypto? He may pay you a visit with a monkey wrench later and force you to give up your wealth. That can't happen with Monero since its blockchain is private. People will pay for that and they're catching on to this.

Factor in that it has upcoming mobile wallets, hardware wallets, multisig, and KovriI2P, and that will all increase demand, which usually increases price.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks for pointing out Monero's conveniences. XMR was there for ages but I never paid enough attention. Do you think it's better than other anon coins like XVG, PIVX?

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:56:34 PM

If you're looking for an undervalued coin which is about to release some new developments I recommend you look at LISK. They are about to rebrand and release an SDK so developers can start to create on their blockchain. As it is in javascript, you can be sure many will be able to code right away.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:03:57 PM

maybe not the most undervalued right now, but with the launch of poswallet2.0, posw will get interesting again and compared to april now a price surge would be backed by ledger integration, acceptance at coinpayments and the integration of eth when going pos. whilst april was backed by hopes and dreams, now there is something to show for.

Agreed. People overlook this coin because no ANN thread and poor website. The ledger support is massive, and when combined with the ETH integration and POSW 2.0, it will shoot up. It only has a 41,000,000 supply. It will easily do a PIVX, maybe a tad more.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:06:50 PM

We are in bubble mode right now and most of coins are over-pumped.
In your opinion, which crypto-asset on the market today is less overpriced compared to real long-term opportunity? Is there any project with strong technical development and low level of PR / promotion?

Waves development is ongoing. Everybody is waiting for waves 1.0. Price is very undervalued now. And after releasde you will not be able to buy it with these prices.
DGB is also cheap and will raise soon.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:07:34 PM

In that case Litecoin is considered undervalued as well
Although in USD term it's very expensive today
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/litecoin/btc

It's quite possible Litecoin will pump again. Most of the other alts are too expensive for accumulation, but Litecoin isn't - which means it's likely someone is steadily buying and will then pump when they've gpt enough.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:14:03 PM

Do you recommend an investment in Golos and Steem?
I am interested in these currencies from your post, can you tell me more?
Do you see this short / medium or long term investment?

Thank you in advance Smiley

Steem is a really good investment right now. If you'll going to use steemit it's a really good idea to buy some and increase your voting power (free money basically).
I consider it a long term investment, if by any chance it ever goes mainstream, it would be like buying into facebook before anyone could.
fourberie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:16:05 PM

it think UBQ its a great choice with a 3x potential
c789

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:42:08 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 06:00:33 PM by c789

That equals Monero.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks for pointing out Monero's conveniences. XMR was there for ages but I never paid enough attention. Do you think it's better than other anon coins like XVG, PIVX?

It's much better than XVG (below) and PIVX (see the DASH section of https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php).

Verge uses I2P and Tor to hide the origination of the transmission. But its blockchain is open and transparent like Bitcoin's. For example, here's a Verge address: DGjVzyPaKMBiwzWoQyVsEAD2YLT5xoht9z. Or pick any Verge address. Go to a Verge blockchain explorer like https://prohashing.com/explorer/Verge/ and enter a Verge address and you'll see its balance (in this case, $0 since they emptied their account of 184,088.616527 XVG on Aug 12th and eventually moved it to DT5x77TSviKPLrGQz2TAA1sr9hZ4f1LtNu). That's not private.

So Verge is just like a Bitcoin transaction over TOR.

With Monero, nobody can know your balance. Try putting in a Monero address in a blockchain explorer and see for yourself. And here's a fun link: http://moneroblocks.info/richlist

So, Monero is much more private. And, you can make Monero transactions over TOR and I2P if you want to, or go to a public wifi spot to hide your real IP.  Plus, Monero will soon have baked-in I2P with its Kovri I2P router.

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
saucenak

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:46:23 PM

maybe not the most undervalued right now, but with the launch of poswallet2.0, posw will get interesting again and compared to april now a price surge would be backed by ledger integration, acceptance at coinpayments and the integration of eth when going pos. whilst april was backed by hopes and dreams, now there is something to show for.

Agreed. People overlook this coin because no ANN thread and poor website. The ledger support is massive, and when combined with the ETH integration and POSW 2.0, it will shoot up. It only has a 41,000,000 supply. It will easily do a PIVX, maybe a tad more.

Merci pour cet information, ou puis-je acheter cette monnaie, elle n'est pas disponible sur Bittrex.
Connaissez vous les dates du livre d'or et de l'avancé avec ETH?

Merci d'avance Smiley
c789

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:32:25 AM

It's much better than XVG (below) and PIVX (see the DASH section of https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php).

Verge uses I2P and Tor to hide the origination of the transmission. But its blockchain is open and transparent like Bitcoin's. For example, here's a Verge address: DGjVzyPaKMBiwzWoQyVsEAD2YLT5xoht9z. Or pick any Verge address. Go to a Verge blockchain explorer like https://prohashing.com/explorer/Verge/ and enter a Verge address and you'll see its balance (in this case, $0 since they emptied their account of 184,088.616527 XVG on Aug 12th and eventually moved it to DT5x77TSviKPLrGQz2TAA1sr9hZ4f1LtNu). That's not private.

So Verge is just like a Bitcoin transaction over TOR.

With Monero, nobody can know your balance. Try putting in a Monero address in a blockchain explorer and see for yourself. And here's a fun link: http://moneroblocks.info/richlist

So, Monero is much more private. And, you can make Monero transactions over TOR and I2P if you want to, or go to a public wifi spot to hide your real IP.  Plus, Monero will soon have baked-in I2P with its Kovri I2P router.

The two Verge block explorers that let you look up addresses have been "down" for several hours now. It looks like they don't like people finding out that their coins are not "completely untraceable", as their website claims (https://vergecurrency.com/).

Back on topic: XMR. The demand for financial privacy is increasing and will continue to increase. As already demonstrated, it's the only truly private coin. At ~$50, it's an incredible deal. If you get in now before the privacy demand takes off you'll be in excellent shape, like getting into Bitcoin in 2012.

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:24:53 AM

There are a couple:
Komodo, best privacy coin imo. Fast transactions, secured by the bitcoin blockchain. Part of the supernet ecosystem. Great dev and a good team.
Embermine, this is a hidden gem of a coin. It is working on interesting things. To make things better, the coin will be giving free tokens to coin holders. This would be there third airdrop, I find that awesome. Each coin has its own utility. One of them is to be used as a frictionless way to pay for domains. Overall, embermine seems like it will be an ecosystem.
NVO, as far as decentralized exchanges go. This one is sexy. Follow their twitter to see a preview. It is undervalued atm because it is on a small exchange. You will likely see 5x easy if it hits a shit exchange. If it hits a big one who knows.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: