Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most undervalued crypto?  (Read 13807 times)
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:21:16 AM

Why should I sell my coins and move to some other project, when I get USD 1 per coin? The other project, I would not know whether I get 1 cent per coin.. With DeepOnion I know what I have, so I stick to it. At the moment it's like I get 300 Dollars each week, thats 1200 each month... In some countries you have good life with that. All it costs is a few minutes time each month.

Passion.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:53:43 AM

Sonm is still below the ICO price so it's a good time to invest. It hasn't had the pump yet but it will happen as the developers release more updates. Eventually it will hit the ico price and move up from there.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
s5duosmarshmallow

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:56:46 AM

Hi,

What's your opinion about RLC?

Personally, I find the project promising and the creators seem qualified. A v1 scheduled in November.

I also see only few post here, especially the french are interested in this project. A creator is chinese and  discussions are in progress with chinese exchange, but nothing is confirmed.

No take-off (in BTC) since its introduction in April, and a rather low volume of transactions, stable at 300-400 000, with rare peaks at 1M.

Other serious projects (eg ETH) have taken years to reach their current price. Is it possible that this is the case for RLC?

Or do you see it waning, drowned under the masses of alt and token currently available?
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:10:53 AM

The most undervalued coin of all time is definitely Ethereum Classic. It deserves lot more price as it was just pre-fork Ethereum. People really didn't care about it.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
d3nz

Activity: 1316
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:42:42 AM

I think the most undervalued coin right now is

SONM, IOTA, GOLEM, ETT, PLBT, HUMANIQ, NEM, BQX and RADS.

Maybe in a couple of months it will pump up or if they gave us an update and that is the time the price would go hit the MOON.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kurumi

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:26:39 AM

I suggest XEL.   Wink

http://bitcoinschannel.com/what-is-elastic-xel-and-is-it-a-good-investment/

https://cryptocanucks.com/head-head-golem-gnt-elastic-xel/
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:51:14 AM

Why should I sell my coins and move to some other project, when I get USD 1 per coin? The other project, I would not know whether I get 1 cent per coin.. With DeepOnion I know what I have, so I stick to it. At the moment it's like I get 300 Dollars each week, thats 1200 each month... In some countries you have good life with that. All it costs is a few minutes time each month.

I agree to a point -- I am in it for the long haul with DeepOnion and don't plan on selling any time soon. But that being said, I do believe the current value of ~$1 is a temporary value. As soon as the airdrop ends, people will start dumping their DeepOnions and this will cause the price to drop substantially. I believe the $1 value of current is a direct relation to the lack of supply -- as airdrop holders must maintain 90%.

I believe DeepOnion has a chance to far exceed $1 post air-drop, I just wouldn't expect it right away, once the price levels out.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
luz3rrul3z

Activity: 163

Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:53:33 PM

tenx, simply as they have a working product and you get dividends

SIA
VIA
XVG
XEM
NLG

Will see this post after 2 years and I will laugh hard to those who ignored this post.  Cheesy Cheesy

BTC Tip Me @ 1AsrsSYUtHdhJ6SARJD5aK52ydKUBGVzuu
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:55:32 PM

VIA - its the only answer, Real world use is coming.. imagine atomic swaps with BTC? low TX fees - Confs in seconds and an amazing lead dev with 2 super devs behind him? oh and dont forget one of the biggest whales in the game backing the coin.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
SupperTrapper

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:39:31 PM

I really like SHIFT right now. Blockchain platform using IPFS, and they already have a working dapp in testnet soon to be in mainet for decentralized web hosting (Phantom). I believe they are working on file hosting as well.
CoinratZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:41:27 PM

VIA - its the only answer, Real world use is coming.. imagine atomic swaps with BTC? low TX fees - Confs in seconds and an amazing lead dev with 2 super devs behind him? oh and dont forget one of the biggest whales in the game backing the coin.

2nd that! This shit will rocket right up to Uranus :-) Drop your pants and fasten your seatbelts!
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:58:45 PM

Can you explain this coin a bit?
I know that airdrop varies by bitcointalk grade but I can not figure out how many coins you receive every week .... are too many pages and I'm confused.

If Onion is worth about $ 1 and you say you have $ 300 a week, that means that with the last airdrop you've had 300 Onions?
Thank you!
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:52:28 PM

SIA could be a good entry point at this moment.
Two months ago it was worth 3 times as much.
Also i would suggest to read about the project ARK, NEO, both still undervalued crypto.
Savigny

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:15:54 PM

Raiblocks (XRB)

Will hit bigger exchanges very soon
whisperit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

Definitely Stratis! I heard they've recruited someone for marketing duties - hopefully, the results won't take forever to see.

ALTCOM: ATp2WZnreToLEAepgLhc8ZLT1KxvUBoVLq
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:13:18 PM

We are in bubble mode right now and most of coins are over-pumped.
In your opinion, which crypto-asset on the market today is less overpriced compared to real long-term opportunity? Is there any project with strong technical development and low level of PR / promotion?

There are several altcoins in a bubble, but there are also some altcoins devalued!

As the Bitcoin price is rising there will be a correction!

This creates the perfect opportunity for those that had some altcoins in their sights not only an altcoin may be devalued you can buy it with an overvalued coin that you hold and get a lot more bang for your buck, this way you can easily accumulate many new promising altcoins and get rid of your altcoins that are about to drop in price, the market is giving to us a great opportunity do not waste it.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:05:27 AM

There is no undervalued, as we all know cryptos get their values based on the demand and the supply for it so you shouldn’t say the crypto is undervalued its just not being demanded for
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:40:27 AM

I can't really catch undervalued coins nowadays. They get attention so quickly and get bigger in just couple of days and their "undervalued" status is removed as soon as possible. So I prefer bitcoin as it is still dirt cheap comparing to all altcoins. Real world usage isn't understood still.
muncuss

Activity: 708
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:44:33 AM

There is no undervalued, as we all know cryptos get their values based on the demand and the supply for it so you shouldn’t say the crypto is undervalued its just not being demanded for
we talk something about potential here. there is potential good coin but the price still too low comparing to it's intrinsic value.
There are many undervalued coin but i don't know what is the most. maybe it is litecoin

Ravenclaw

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:46:46 AM

CloakCoin fall from 400k to 100k without any reason, so be ready for new race. Nothing changed, just team went on vacation and investors started to panic. BLK and NAV are forgotten, but still those are very good projects, good strong teams, only little bit slow. ZEN instantly fell from 600k thanks to ex developer who created this mess, and now ZEN is 160k, stronger than ever.
Geo coin is in process of recognition. Stratis, KMD, LTC are coins which can jump 2x overnight better watch.

I agree, looking at CloakCoin's chart and taking into consideration history, price, supply, volume etc., it seems that CloakCoin has a lot of potential to rise from its current price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: