Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Exchange - Trade all Alt Coins between each other and for bitcoin.  (Read 709 times)
BitcoinValet (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:56:43 PM

I have an idea in mind that would be willing to spend the time and some money to get in place, but the development would be beyond my abilities. Its the same basic concept as BTC-e, but will include all actively used altcoins, and should be able to quickly adopt new altcoins. I feel this could become quite popular with miners, particularly gpu miners, as many miners are now exploring altcoins as exchange rates at times offer higher returns mining altcoins over Bitcoins.

I would also like to expand it into, or even start it out as a centralized mining pool. A single mining pool that covers all Altcoins of interest into a single account. Real time stats showing current return on each coin and comparison to others. The mining pool accounts should directly interface with the exchange so pool members can continually exchange their mined coins for their preferred transactional coin before the rate changes consume their profits.

I will consider all bids from developers, but would prefer to partner with one. I will handle basic design, project management, and cover costs.

If anyone has any comments, questions, or suggestions let's get a conversation going.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: