Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What does everybody here think about WAVE coin?  (Read 374 times)
CryptoBagHolder (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:02:34 PM

I've noticed it's on the sudden decline over the past few days!!  I'm wondering wether or not to top up on more WAVES coinage for my portfolio!!  What's everybody else thinking about it!!?
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:18:30 PM

I've noticed it's on the sudden decline over the past few days!!  I'm wondering wether or not to top up on more WAVES coinage for my portfolio!!  What's everybody else thinking about it!!?

The minor periodic upsurge and correction is the feature of all cryptocoins. That shouldn't make you worry about future of coin. Currently investors are trying to concentrate solely on Bitcoin and giving others a rest. That is the reason all major coins including WAVES, ETH, etc are on fall while Bitcoin is leading like one-man army.
WAVES is still in good position as compared to pre-fork market. The DEX platform of WAVES is unique achievement in crypto world due to its speed and security which guarantee bright future to both coin and platform.
As the number of coins on WAVES platform are increasing, we can see its price to raise notably. It would be wrong if you eliminate it from your portfolio. Rather it's a good time to add more.
Collinslevi

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:46:14 AM

What do people think about WAVE money? Of course! Small increments and modifications are characteristic of all cryptocoins. That does not make you worry about the future of the coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: