Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:45:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35964 times)
GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

PIVX   ...  no question.

(is 4.52$ atm)

Or MAZA if you like a cheap one 😎
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

PIVX   ...  no question.

(is 4.52$ atm)

i will prefer bitcoin instead of any currency because bitcoin is the only currency which change my life and now my life is stable just because of bitcoin because bitcoin give me hope and before bitcoin i try some other crypto but they all were not good finally i select bitcoin and that was a right decision of my life .
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

I don't know if its best to buy altcoin today, fork is still coming so its possible that bitcoin will keep on rising and altcoins will keep on dumping. How about wait for the fork to be done and then thats the time for you to buy altcoins for sure there will be a lot of them that will pump.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

I don't know if its best to buy altcoin today, fork is still coming so its possible that bitcoin will keep on rising and altcoins will keep on dumping. How about wait for the fork to be done and then thats the time for you to buy altcoins for sure there will be a lot of them that will pump.
I think the best coin to buy today is the altcoin, I see some altcoin is now experiencing a huge dumping of its price base also on the dumping of the bitcoin price. So then if we buy on it today and we hold it for a long term maybe the profit will be there so. The important thing is maybe the patience if we have patience on holding those altcoin maybe we should buy a lot of coins, but if we don't have patience maybe we should not try to buy everything for it will lead us to a big loss.
Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

In coin market cap there is a lot of coins that could have a potential to grow up but for me the best coins is bitcoin and ethereum but it required big capital but for sure im not getting lost from them because it has a strong platform here in crypto currency.
I agree with you dev, if you want to make long-term investment then the best coin is bitcoin and ethreum, though need big capital you will not worry because this coin is very good and very stable. if you want short term investments I suggest neo and ripple but the risk is also very big.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

PIVX   ...  no question.

(is 4.52$ atm)

Actually I try a lot of digital currencies but they all were not good some of them they left market and some of them were full of problems finally I choose bitcoin which is one of the best currency in market and I think there is no other currency in market which can help us so my choice is bitcoin and I will request to every one choose bitcoin to change your life.
Al0nz0

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:56:37 PM

I do not advise you to buy only one coin, it is better to be safe and invest in different cryptocurrencies, you can take from the top 10.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

I will recommend to buy Dragon coin (already list in exchange) . I believe if drgn have a good future and price can going up more. Buy it today and hold for 1-2 years to got a lot of profit. Or you can buy Electroneum, ETN have a stable price and i think ETN price can still going up.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

I will recommend to buy Dragon coin (already list in exchange) . I believe if drgn have a good future and price can going up more. Buy it today and hold for 1-2 years to got a lot of profit. Or you can buy Electroneum, ETN have a stable price and i think ETN price can still going up.

I'm agree with you about DRGN , but bout ETN , It is difficult for me to understand their whitepaper!
they haven't explained fully detailed and I don't know if phones can compete with PCs in mining!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

I consider buying coins from ICO.  The new coins in the exchange sites that comes from good project in ICO is more cheaper and can give us more profit.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
rokon123

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:45:07 AM

Now bitcoin price is low.so, i think it is good time to buy some bitcoin.Buy today bitcoin and make profit surely.
srabone

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:23:10 AM

i think decent , alowmy fast choice dct , you see dct chart alowes can give you 10-30% profit
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:47:34 AM

PIVX   ...  no question.

(is 4.52$ atm)

i will prefer bitcoin instead of any currency because bitcoin is the only currency which change my life and now my life is stable just because of bitcoin because bitcoin give me hope and before bitcoin i try some other crypto but they all were not good finally i select bitcoin and that was a right decision of my life .
It doesn't mean that if something change your life it will have the same effect on another person. If Bitcoin has change your life, you must know that other Altcoins right now has much bigger growth potential compared to Bitcoin. Which means there are many good coins right now that can make traders rich and OP is currently looking for one right now. Capital is one of the biggest factors here as if you are looking to double your money you must look at other coins that still can grow, as to think of it Putting 100$ on Bitcoin and expecting it to double is less likely then putting your 100$ on a 1$ cryptocurrency.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:56:50 AM

I also do not know which coin is good for today, the price reduction often happens this time and many people say that now the price is cheap and good enough to buy but I doubt, because it might just be going down again, until when do we wait for good news for cryptocurrency?
Note: maybe buy bitcoin is a good thing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:42:51 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 09:38:17 AM by GoogleBit

1. "Sell on good news" means also, buy in bad times. When it all looks ugly and hopeless, thats the moment to go in.

2. Use only half of your "money you dont mind to loose".

3. Use the other half to correct your mistakes in the first place.

4. Never ever short or go margin.

5. Go to Google, search for "hype chart" and burn that picture in your mind!

6. ...ooh boy, if I knew that 😉

PS: ...only buy coins you like.
PS2: bought my first btc for 46.-$ 😎
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

Then perhaps the best way to do it is for you to rank all the coins you think are very good for investment, according to priority. And then divide your money accordingly and buy as many of the coins you want to have. There is no better strategy than spreading your investments. It is much better than focusing all your investment in a single coin however solid the coin may be. Bitcoin is perfect for investment, for example, but Bitcoin with Ethereum and Monero and Waves and Ethereum Classic is definitely much better.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:41:01 AM

this topic is wide and variable. it is important to leave the money to buy it. the financial situation of the person. but it would make sense to opt for that money if it would be in a good rise within 5 months. it is already clear what is the most valuable currency.

But for me waves, eos, omisego, and neo would be great for the future.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

For me, Bitcoin always and all the ways is my favorite coin for investing and buying for the future purpose. Since the price is low so you have to make a decision to buy Bitcoin for holding at least the end of this year. You have to remind one thing that, Bitcoin is the mother vessel of this platform. Wherever the Bitcoin goes other coins also follows the trend of the Bitcoin. That's why Bitcoin always and all the ways should be the first choice for Buying or saving for the future purpose.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:47:06 AM

i wouldnt say anything till this bearish trend ends. because no matter what you buy unless we dont see bitcoin price around 13k usd, non of the cryptocurrencies be profitable. it is better to just wait till market to recover a bit.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

Right now my first priority will go for bitcoin. Then i will suggest for ethereum and LTC. Dont go with our suggesion always take a decision on the basis of analysis what you made on the current market status.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: