Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:01:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35964 times)
Suslura

Activity: 587
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

Thanks for this one! Tried it and it took both "levels" last night. Can you please PM me more detail about this service of yours?

You're welcome. We've just launched it a couple of days ago and haven't advertised it anywhere yet, only set up Facebook page so far. Anyway, will PM you more details, thanks for your interest.
I wonder it would be to find out how you do analysis on the issue, which attracts your attention. today still a mixture of reduced the number of fraudulent ico projects, but Nevertheless, there is not even bona fide. as a better choose?

guojii

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

Bitcoin should be the best coin today. It has the highest value and its investment risk is very small. It really deserves us to choose.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

very many good coins to buy, it depends on your accuracy to choose, before you choose the coins you want to buy, you should see the potential of the coin, by looking at their threads, and see how the development of coin prices in the market
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

Only you know, I could not recommend him. Because it is your money. It's your right. However, you can see the potential in ETH now.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

well, people heaving different choices so alt coin section there is ethereum and neo and watching some other coins also so i will suggest to the people these to investing in bitcoin, ethereum and neo will be better  after this about other altcoin can not say anything i am reading and making some plan on it with good capital.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:16:29 AM

According to cryptosis the best long term Cryptocurrencies & Altcoins to invest In 2018
1. NEO
2. ICON
3. DRAGONCHAIN
4. WANCHAIN
5. NEX

if you want to learn more, https://cryptosis.io/best-long-term-cryptocurrencies/
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

The best coin for buying, which will potentially give more profit. You can choose a coin of the top 20, their price change is more predictable, but there will be less profit. Or you can choose a coin to buy on the ICO, there will be more risks, but the profit may be greater. In both cases, I would conduct a thorough analysis of the coin project and evaluate the prospects and risks.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
Bitcoin is still the best coin to buy today, but i will also suggest that ethereum and ripple is also one of the best coin to buy today, i believe that in the future bitcoin, ethereum and ripple price is will be very high and all the holders of it will surely be very rich.

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

Currently the best bitcoin to buy, ethereum, neo. there will be better and better every day, at the same time there are many altcoins in the cryptocurrency market. If you invest in other altcoins you will get a gain. but if you only invest in BitCoin, it's your choice.

Yes, Bitcoin is always the best investment for new people when it is at dips, there are many other potential coins in the market which we can safely invest in those coins but surely you need to wait for sometime, inorder to make money from them.
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

Today, the best altcoin is bitcoin. Since he finally began to grow and pulls all the other cryptocurrencies.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

I know this coin has a lot of potential every year, it’s DGB. You just need to hold this for about 6-8 months as this coin always updates depending on the market. So far this is what I can recommend, given that this coin has a fast change value. Unlike other coins that are very undervalued but will take 2 years to hold until its value will increase a lot. Hopefully you’ll purchase the right coin and hopefully I helped.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

well, people heaving different choices so alt coin section there is ethereum and neo and watching some other coins also so i will suggest to the people these to investing in bitcoin, ethereum and neo will be better  after this about other altcoin can not say anything i am reading and making some plan on it with good capital.
Yeah, there are differences in everyone's choice about the coins to invest. Someone would prefer to go for altcoins and the other for bitcoin. See in the present scenario altcoins are doing great and had gained a lot of attention but though I suggest, investing in BTC right now is the best. As the currency is getting recovered and is growing up, so try to go for it as it gives you full assurance of a great profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Crypto maker

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

There are many coin here.that is your decisions.but my choice is bitcoin.I think bitcoin is the best of best.Bitcoin price is very high and potential.This is good investment.
Vjohn

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

Compound coin is low now, plus its 250% APR, this coin have wery fast transactions and always very low fee depositing an withdrawing from exchanges.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

Coin with big potential
EOS https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos
XLM https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/stellar

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

Currently, most of altcoins prices are in the buy zone for me. I hear that this bear market just began and will last until 2018 but Bitcoin and altcoins markets are surprising and I think this time we will something spectacular again. I don't know the third leg up to 30.000 or deep fall to - 95% of the price. I hope for the first scenario of course and in this situation almost all from first 25 coins is a good buy.

B{o}T

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

Now its really great time so meny interesting new projects appears and new coins which have good potencial. Its necessary to folow news and understand new technology.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

You can see that today's bitcoin prices are showing signs of extremely strong recovery as they continually break down resistance levels. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 9000 in the coming days, you can buy bitcoin at this time or you can adjust the bitcoin to $ 7500 to $ 7600 to buy and trade . You should plan clearly and specifically to handle any situation that may arise.
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

You can't really know what is the best coin to buy on the same day that you bought it. Everything is just a bold prediction on how the coins will move, you will know if it was the best the day after. I'm assuming that you're doing day-to-day trading and that's why you like to know. But if you're asking personally I would say that Stellar is the best coin to invest in today, because it suffered a really minor fall last night, just 0,25 per cent to be exact. On the other hand, if you're asking for a long-term investment, it would have to be either, Bitcoin or Ethereum.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

price is still fluctuating and less then $8000 so we have chance to invest in some coins where we can do i choose that is only bitcoin or ethereum no doubt the price will increase letter i do not have any problem if will have capital or not but at least i can trust on these two coins these coins help me in the future where i can survive well.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: