Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:48:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC For Western Union / Moneygram / Skrill / Pokerstars  (Read 1194 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 09:36:34 PM

Price is £80 each, you pay any fees.
You send first (non negociable) my reputation is pristine.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Projects (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:57:44 AM

bump

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
generousjoe

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 01:36:35 PM

fees, for stars//FTP ?
Projects (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 05:54:42 PM

Price is £80 each, which is spot price.
Just convert the USD to £ in Pokerstars (create a GBP balance if you need to, free and easy to do within the client) and then convert the USD to £.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:04:13 PM

Also just checked how much it is to convert the USD at the moment £80 is $121.35 so I am currently asking for just under spot.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:46:03 AM

is this still up?

Yes, pmed

baversork

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 01:58:58 PM

Bought 14.5 BTC using Stars/Skrill. Trade was fast and easy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: