Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Antminer D3's for sale November 1 batch  (Read 528 times)
jchi2210 (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:06:52 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 08:18:28 PM by jchi2210

Hello everyone! I'm not for sure how to go about this but I do have 2 extra Antminer D3's for sale straight from Bitmain. They will arrive in the November 1 batch! As soon as I receive them I will ship them directly to you same day with signature confirmation and will use FEDEX 2nd day air.

I am not a scammer, I live in Oklahoma and just got into the cryptocurrency world. I ordered 9 of the D3's because it was what I could afford but I didn't realize my house will not be able to handle all 9 of them. I really don't feel like completely renovating my breaker box so I am just going to sell 2 of them.

I have proof of verified payment to Bitmain for all 9 and 7 PSU's. I can also meet in person if you would like or do whatever I need to to prove I am not a scammer. I will accept BTC, LTC, or PayPal. I don't know anything about escrow accounts but if someone would explain to me how escrow works we can work something out.

I am pricing them at 1.25 BTC or equivalent LTC or USD PER MINER. If you want both I will give you a discount.

Please, no hate. This is my current price to let them go. If you aren't interested then please don't comment. I will do whatever you will require me to do to prove that I am not a scammer.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:53:43 PM

good luck man, don't give them away for any less than what you are offering (you should price them higher) people on this forum really like to undercut you when you are selling and/or guilt trip you into thinking your high prices are not justified. It's a product NO ONE can get anywhere so yes if you want to make 100% 200% or even 500% profit it is very well justified! It's not like you can sell them make a decent margin and reorder to sell them again you sell them and they are gone. Try posting on craigslist as well and don't let these schmucks undercut you!
jchi2210 (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:04:51 PM

good luck man, don't give them away for any less than what you are offering (you should price them higher) people on this forum really like to undercut you when you are selling and/or guilt trip you into thinking your high prices are not justified. It's a product NO ONE can get anywhere so yes if you want to make 100% 200% or even 500% profit it is very well justified! It's not like you can sell them make a decent margin and reorder to sell them again you sell them and they are gone. Try posting on craigslist as well and don't let these schmucks undercut you!

Thanks man I really appreciate it! I've been seeing people pricing them all over the place from 7000 to 10000. I figured I would make a little money since I stressed hardcore and stayed up all  night and went through crap to just get ahold of these lol. Either way I appreciate it! I know there are alot of people on here who have nothing better to do than hate on others. Like I said, I have priced them at a price that I chose and am happy at. I will definitely try craigslist though! Thanks!

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
Edgamix12

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:54:20 PM

The best online store https://asic-minerworld.com Fast delivery and low prices. We pass and buy.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:39:05 AM

The best online store https://asic-minerworld.com Fast delivery and low prices. We pass and buy.

Read that this site is a scam bro and quit trying to come on his thread to sell your scam shit gtfoh! In this thread below they all talk about how the site you posted is a scam you freakin LOSER. oh wait let me say it again..... LOSER!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2007060.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: