Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet.  (Read 13500 times)
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:54:48 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Indeed for now there's only few people who knows about bitcoin. And when the time people discover about bitcoin there will be a positive and negative consequences like if they found out about this the volume in cryptocommnunity will increase and can cause a higher demand while the negative is it will be tough for us join in signature and bounty campaign in this forum since it will be crowded.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:02:19 PM

Being amongst the first who knew bitcoin is actually an advantage. That means you can make the most investing and earning building up what you have.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:11:32 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Yah I also experienced that. When I share my information about bitcoin to my professor in research, he didn't have a information about bitcoin. Also my classmates are have lack information about bitcoin. It seems that bitcoin is still not popular.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:35:31 PM

Truth, many people don't know about bitcoin. If a survey regarding bitcoin will be conducted, let's say 100 respondents maybe only 5 of them or less has knowledge about bitcoin. Lucky for those who knows about it because they will have a chance to earn more money and improve their life. And i am happy that i am one of them.
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

I agree with this, and I think that most people in our society needs to know about bitcoins. We must encourage them to learn and lately use bitcoins. Because it can really be a good help. It may not be enough to end poverty but its can be a tool to help them sustain a good living.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:46:54 PM

The same %age is everywhere in the different parts of the world which is maybe good for us who have started using this platform and bitcoins before the large %age of people come to know. As it could be profitable for us in the future as the price of bitcoin will eventually rise with the demand . Then at that time even the trading would become more easier for us as we would already be having some bitcoins and we could use them in daily use in the stores.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:52:36 PM

Perhaps they have not updated the technology information as we do. Aside from asking you about Bitcoin, they will not know many other payment methods because it is not popular and not used much in them. So, Bitcoin is still very strange to many people, especially those who are not affected by it and do not want to be affected.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:16:28 PM

Yeah, Bitcoin will become the premium way for people to pay online because feasibility and many other advantages, all people want to make more money for  their family, price will increase people will more rich

Except nobody is using bitcoin to pay for stuff online. The vast majority of bitcoin is held as a speculative investment. There is an investment thesis that bitcoin will increase in value because it will become indispensable to future commerce, and it in no way is playing out that way. Bitcoin has become a hype machine, and the higher it climbs, the more the hype builds. People see new highs as validation that they're investing geniuses for recognizing this trend, when in fact, they're just piling on a bandwagon with little economic regard for the consequences or thoughts of utility. And the issue of utility is an important one, because without it, bitcoin is a bubble. When momentum runs out, the bubble bursts. So the best thing for bitcoin would be people using it as a currency and not a speculation vehicle, and in order for that to happen, it has to stop being so volatile, which is what has drawn so many people into it in the first place. It's a Catch-22.
Bitcoin is in fact a premium way of earning a good amount of money at present as well. It is a bare truth that there are still so many people who don’t know even what bitcoin actually is. The good news is with each passing day, the number of people who are getting well aware of bitcoin is increasing. This will help so many to make their lives better.
As we can see bitcoin is not yet informed by many people because of some remute areas with no internet connection.Bitcoin is not yet accepts as payment in many stores.

Deathgamer

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:34:03 AM

Yes most of people dont even know it yet because bitcoin is not really familiar and in my point of view it is okay for me because we are few and we can earn alot of money because we are few so that we can get rich if we work hard here in this site.
xbl1008

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:18:06 AM

because when people say investment the what people think first is stocks forex they are only familiar with that kind of investment and they fear to try something new so keep away from such thing like bitcoin to avoid risk not knowingly they are missing a lot of things when they are not checking it why don't they read or search about it like trying to read the whitepaper satoshi had make, it will be the same sh!t that will happen when people said that the internet idea is a joke way back 1995 now everybody is using the internet and they missed a lot of opportunity like when google and facebook is very cheap when you don't want to risk you will not gain something
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:34:33 AM

I barely agree with it. Most of the people don't have any idea about bitcoin. Some may hear it but they're not interested. If they'll just know the value of it maybe most of them will focus on getting rich through it.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:01:06 AM

I also think that there are a few of people who know bitcoin.I also think the the amount of the number who know about bitcoin is just 1-2%.So we are the beginners of btc.I feel that people should know about bitcoin.So it's just the matter of time for bitcoin to become popular in every country

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:06:15 AM

Yes it is true bitcoin is internet connected currency that’s why many people are even don’t know this currency. Bitcoin is digital currency and most of the people are illiterate so it is very hard for them to use and to earn bitcoin. But it is now become influencing people life it provide them money apart from job holders it is facilitating people life.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:28:49 AM

I agree with you most of people don't even know what is Bitcoin. I am also victim of that thing I came to know about Bitcoin Name only year back but I laugh on the name another scam born but last month when I start knowing about bitcoin I am very much eager to involve my self to achieve with Bitcoin.

Nothing is to worry it is times requirement to adapt with Bitcoin is must in very short future.
Uberzugzug

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:39:23 AM

I agree. Here in my country, they really do not pay attention to Bitcoin not knowing that they can even earn from it by joining signature campaigns. Maybe because many are still doubting that Bitcoin is a success. Or maybe also people are scared of it.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:44:12 AM

Members of this forum is almost 812 Thousand. so it means that we are only few in the real population.
there are countries where btc is banned. and don't accept the idea of btc.  But there are also merchants who is accepting Bitcoin.
Maybe that store that you want to buy something is not updated about the crypto World.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:27:31 AM

Members of this forum is almost 812 Thousand. so it means that we are only few in the real population.
there are countries where btc is banned. and don't accept the idea of btc.  But there are also merchants who is accepting Bitcoin.
Maybe that store that you want to buy something is not updated about the crypto World.
The users of bitcoin is not just about the population in this forum because we can still count the bitcoin users who do use bitcoin from outside of this forum because there is still a lot of people who didn't know this forum and i think that if we will calculate that it is still not good enough if we will compare it to the number of the world's population. The idea or usage of bitcoin is still not popular and i believe that in the future it will happen that the stores will accept bitcoin.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:49:36 AM

yeah.. most people noy yet introduce in bitcoin. they do not know what really bitcoin is. but now.. bitcoin little by little taking to our economy.. with this, may in just a few year.. bitcoin will be legalize and will be an alternative money for us.. tnx
m!llar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:02:08 AM

It is good news if you are newbie to bitcoin world Because bitcoin have Fixed number of bitcoins + high Demand mean high price
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:04:26 AM

This is the real market where cryptocurrencies have failed to penetrate but should this product ever reach the real stores expect the price of bitcoins and many other altcoins to go to he moon.

yeah.. most people noy yet introduce in bitcoin. they do not know what really bitcoin is. but now.. bitcoin little by little taking to our economy.. with this, may in just a few year.. bitcoin will be legalize and will be an alternative money for us.. tnx
Hope bitcoin does not remain a shadow economy for long because its survival depends on demand and we need the masses to show support for the digital asset fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: