Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Piranha ICO  (Read 536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PiranhaPool (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:25:13 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 09:36:41 PM by PiranhaPool

Please post any questions or comments you may have about our upcoming ICO.  We would love to hear from you.  If this is your first time hearing of us, we welcome you to visit our website at: www.piranhapool.tech
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:26:14 PM

Please post any questions or comments you may have about our upcoming ICO.  We would love to hear from you.

another ICO by a newbie (or "brand new")? do you think you will get anything? scam.
PiranhaPool (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:33:42 PM

Please post any questions or comments you may have about our upcoming ICO.  We would love to hear from you.

another ICO by a newbie (or "brand new")? do you think you will get anything? scam.

Thank you for your opinion, but please visit our website.  We are far from a scam, and if you have anything constructive to post, we welcome your feedback.
Sterben

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:36:25 PM

For you my friend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:46:15 PM

Try building your reputation before you post on these forums about your new products.

Campaign Manager (2018)
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:17:53 PM

where announcment thread
if you want open ico selling, you need create good announcment thread
another good thread you need promotion, maybe use bounty campaign with high trust campaign manager
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:25:40 PM

Please post any questions or comments you may have about our upcoming ICO.  We would love to hear from you.  If this is your first time hearing of us, we welcome you to visit our website at: www.piranhapool.tech

I checked your website and found out that the exchange functions of BTC/USD, ETH/USD... are not working, they are showing only blank field but when I click on them it redirects me to other pages. 2. what will be the price of your token/coin, I see that the ICO will start from 1st September but how will you equal 1BTC to how many PRNA.
PiranhaPool (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:09:26 AM

Please post any questions or comments you may have about our upcoming ICO.  We would love to hear from you.  If this is your first time hearing of us, we welcome you to visit our website at: www.piranhapool.tech

I checked your website and found out that the exchange functions of BTC/USD, ETH/USD... are not working, they are showing only blank field but when I click on them it redirects me to other pages. 2. what will be the price of your token/coin, I see that the ICO will start from 1st September but how will you equal 1BTC to how many PRNA.

Hi n691309,

Thanks for reaching out.  We use Trading View for those tickers, and they were experiencing an issue on their end.  The token will be for sale at the price of 2,500 PRNA per ETH, as unfortunately we will not be accepting Bitcoin, only ETH.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:23:45 AM

There is a lot of information that I do not find on your website, such as your team, the platform you use, total supply, ico per coin price and more. Please provide detailed information about your project here or on your website. So many people are interested in your project.
PiranhaPool (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:29:12 AM

There is a lot of information that I do not find on your website, such as your team, the platform you use, total supply, ico per coin price and more. Please provide detailed information about your project here or on your website. So many people are interested in your project.

Hi AlexaSonda,

Thank you for your insight.  Please refer to the following excerpt from our whitepaper:

Token Sale and Distribution
There will be 25,000,000 tokens available for purchase during the initial offering
at a cost of 0.0004 ETH per token, or 2,500 tokens per ETH. No tokens will be given
away or sold at a discount, as to not diminish their value (even management must
purchase their own tokens). The ICO will open on September 1st, 2017 and end on
October 1st, 2017 unless the hard cap is reached prior to this date. There will be a hard
cap in place of 10,000 ETH.

The PRNA token is an ERC23 token.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Houndirno

Activity: 474
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:43:01 AM

What is the purpose of this ICO?
PiranhaPool (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:30:48 PM

What is the purpose of this ICO?

Hi Houndirno,

Thanks for reaching out!  To learn more, we welcome you to visit our website www.piranhapool.tech, and be sure to check out the whitepaper.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: