Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] ModoView - Innovative Mixed Reality framework for enterprises  (Read 3522 times)
ModoView (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:04:55 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 06:12:27 AM by ModoView

MODOVIEW ICO

Announcement
ModoView announces the launch of its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to fund the innovative and easy to use framework for enterprises to create Mixed Reality solutions.

ModoView will offer an innovative Mixed Reality (MR) framework for companies interested in easily creating their own MR applications, training courses and enterprise level solutions that can be fully compatible with common MR hardware (e.g. Microsoft Hololens). The blockchain solution can be implemented and integrated in the applications when requested by clients (e.g. in-app micro-transactions).

The idea is to develop a framework where enterprises can leverage an easy to use capability of quickly developing virtual and augmented reality applications. Rather than creating virtual and augmented reality through complex engineering, videography and design, we want to bring the ease and speed to the enterprise for MR. Our team has developed a simple framework structure where organizations can independently develop MR capabilities.

The framework will be geared towards reducing overall costs of trying to solve complex business problems through MR, giving those enterprises the independence to develop MR on their own while also having the option of having a full professional services team available from ModoView.

Our framework will include drag and drop features to quickly create modules, chapters and navigation around the MR application. It will allow easy positioning of augmented reality objects and sensory customization in immersive mixed reality settings.

ModoView understands that each market has a different business need. We are going to create tailored demos for various market segments like Medicine, Entertainment, Manufacturing, Retail, Education and Energy. Each market has massive potential to use MR. Medical markets will want to design custom VR solutions for medical procedures, Manufacturing will want to have augmented reality solutions for engineering of new products and testing, Retail will change the game by having virtual fashion shows and stores to purchase clothing and Energy will increase safety in high risk environments.

Our ModoView token (MODO) will be offered on the Waves Platform. To participate in our ICO, buy the MODO tokens on 1st October 2017 using the Decentralized Exchange (DEX) of the Waves client.

Bounty Program
All the prizes will be transferred to the contributors from the tokens balance retained by the ModoView Team. The tokens transfer will take place at the end of ICO. Please find all the details in our White Paper.

Logo Contest
Prize: 5000 MODO
Description: If you are a designer, it’s your moment to propose a logo for our project! It will be used for every communication (internal and external) regarding ModoView.

White Paper translation
Prize: 2000 MODO
Description: We’re looking for a native speaker person with a technical background - preferably with knowledge about blockchain and mixed reality - that is able to translate our White Paper document from english to his/her language.

BitcoinTalk post translation
Prize: 1000 MODO
Description: We’re looking for a native speaker person with a technical background - preferably with knowledge about blockchain and mixed reality - that is able to translate our BitcoinTalk post from english to his/her language.

ICO website translation
Description: We’re looking for a native speaker person with a technical background - preferably with knowledge about blockchain and mixed reality - that is able to translate our ICO website (www.modoview.com) from english to his/her language.

Tweet on Twitter
Prize: 300 MODO (max 1 tweet per account)
Description: We need people that would like to share on Twitter the advantages of our project and details about our ICO. The Twitter account needs to have at least 500 followers.

Facebook post
Prize: 300 MODO (max 1 post per account)
Description: We need people that would like to share on their Facebook page the advantages of our project and details about our ICO. The Facebook page needs to have at least 500 fans/likes.

Join in our Telegram group
Prize: 150 MODO (max 1000 users)
Description: Stay with us in our Telegram group: https://t.me/modoview
We’re going to check regularly the presence of people in our group (since when the forms is sent till the end of the ICO).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BITCOINDENMARK

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:12:52 PM

First  Grin
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:19:21 PM

II) links to Google forms are correct,not working) [Suspicious link removed]
ModoView (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:27:19 PM

II) links to Google forms are correct,not working) [Suspicious link removed]

Thank you for reporting the inconvenience with the Google Forms links in the post.

We're going to try fix them. Please find the right links in our White Paper.

Best,
MS.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:04:31 PM

MODOVIEW ICO

Announcement
ModoView announces the launch of its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to fund the innovative and easy to use framework for enterprises to create Mixed Reality solutions.

ModoView will offer an innovative Mixed Reality (MR) framework for companies interested in easily creating their own MR applications, training courses and enterprise level solutions that can be fully compatible with common MR hardware (e.g. Microsoft Hololens). The blockchain solution can be implemented and integrated in the applications when requested by clients (e.g. in-app micro-transactions).

The idea is to develop a framework where enterprises can leverage an easy to use capability of quickly developing virtual and augmented reality applications. Rather than creating virtual and augmented reality through complex engineering, videography and design, we want to bring the ease and speed to the enterprise for MR. Our team has developed a simple framework structure where organizations can independently develop MR capabilities.

The framework will be geared towards reducing overall costs of trying to solve complex business problems through MR, giving those enterprises the independence to develop MR on their own while also having the option of having a full professional services team available from ModoView.

Our framework will include drag and drop features to quickly create modules, chapters and navigation around the MR application. It will allow easy positioning of augmented reality objects and sensory customization in immersive mixed reality settings.

ModoView understands that each market has a different business need. We are going to create tailored demos for various market segments like Medicine, Entertainment, Manufacturing, Retail, Education and Energy. Each market has massive potential to use MR. Medical markets will want to design custom VR solutions for medical procedures, Manufacturing will want to have augmented reality solutions for engineering of new products and testing, Retail will change the game by having virtual fashion shows and stores to purchase clothing and Energy will increase safety in high risk environments.

Our ModoView token (MODO) will be offered on the Waves Platform. To participate in our ICO, buy the MODO tokens on 1st October 2017 using the Decentralized Exchange (DEX) of the Waves client.

Bounty Program
All the prizes will be transferred to the contributors from the tokens balance retained by the ModoView Team. The tokens transfer will take place at the end of ICO. Please find all the details in our White Paper.

Logo Contest
Prize: 5000 MODO
Description: If you are a designer, it’s your moment to propose a logo for our project! It will be used for every communication (internal and external) regarding ModoView.
Send your application: https://goo.gl/forms/d5zOX9ustaFkbC7b2

White Paper translation
Prize: 2000 MODO
Description: We’re looking for a native speaker person with a technical background - preferably with knowledge about blockchain and mixed reality - that is able to translate our White Paper document from english to his/her language.
Send your application: https://goo.gl/forms/JbvCw5c3Qluwwvu12

BitcoinTalk post translation
Description: We’re looking for a native speaker person with a technical background - preferably with knowledge about blockchain and mixed reality - that is able to translate our BitcoinTalk post from english to his/her language.
Send your application: https://goo.gl/forms/QOMerNovCmsMJoNj1

ICO website translation
Description: We’re looking for a native speaker person with a technical background - preferably with knowledge about blockchain and mixed reality - that is able to translate our ICO website (www.modoview.com) from english to his/her language.
Send your application: https://goo.gl/forms/05HBh1kKIzbRS8Yf1

Tweet on Twitter
Prize: 300 MODO (max 1 tweet per account)
Description: We need people that would like to share on Twitter the advantages of our project and details about our ICO. The Twitter account needs to have at least 500 followers.
Send your application: https://goo.gl/forms/5fY9Ryr4Cg3pDHJu1

Facebook post
Prize: 300 MODO (max 1 post per account)
Description: We need people that would like to share on their Facebook page the advantages of our project and details about our ICO. The Facebook page needs to have at least 500 fans/likes.
Send your application: https://goo.gl/forms/QAwFbtNDbu6FskHF3

Join in our Telegram group
Prize: 150 MODO (max 1000 users)
Description: Stay with us in our Telegram group: https://t.me/modoview
We’re going to check regularly the presence of people in our group (since when the forms is sent till the end of the ICO).
Send your application: https://goo.gl/forms/HNaMnWrwUlAYVay53

reposted for the Google forms Smiley
Voidvamp

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Participated in both telegram and twitter campaign
lodasama

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:17:06 AM

Though with a slightly creepy name, I'm sure it's an interesting project, i will join twitter campaign
bodega

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:50:10 AM

Interested in facebook post bounty. PM!
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:16:02 AM

I will participate in TW/FB/TG companies. thx!
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 11:26:50 AM

join twitter and telegram
 Smiley

TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:54:26 AM

Seems legit but the whitepaper is somewhat like a draft only.
And also the ANN is plain text only, do you have someone in the group that can do simple visualizations of your project?
You can put also the team members in the ANN as presented on your website.
I consider myself new in the waves platform but I have few tokens there sitting.
So I need to educate myself on how that platform works so maybe I can participate on this.
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:11:01 PM

join telegram  Smiley
ModoView (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:52:54 PM

Seems legit but the whitepaper is somewhat like a draft only.
And also the ANN is plain text only, do you have someone in the group that can do simple visualizations of your project?
You can put also the team members in the ANN as presented on your website.
I consider myself new in the waves platform but I have few tokens there sitting.
So I need to educate myself on how that platform works so maybe I can participate on this.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I can confirm the first version of our White Paper is not a draft. We're focused to provide more content and information of our project rather than visuals and graphics. At the same time we're trying to collect feedback from people and investors interested in our project in order to improve the White Paper before the ICO begins. As our framework matures, visuals and graphics will be shared.

For any further questions about ModoView please feel free to ask us via Telegram, e-mail or using one of our other communication channels.

Best,
MA.
cryptocock

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:30:56 PM

Sounds interesting.  I think the idea has a lot of potential given the popularity and desire for virtual tools.  Would it work with Microsoft's hardware?
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:38:54 PM

I will try to join all social media when i have time. Is possible to make any airdrop in future?
ModoView (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:37:46 PM

Sounds interesting.  I think the idea has a lot of potential given the popularity and desire for virtual tools.  Would it work with Microsoft's hardware?

Hi,

Yes.  It will work with Microsoft MR products.  

The ModoView framework will be cross-platform compatible.  It's one of the key benefits of our solution.

Best,
MA.
ModoView (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:15:00 AM

I will try to join all social media when i have time. Is possible to make any airdrop in future?

Hi,

Thanks for your support!

At the moment we don't have any plan to airdrop our token. Stay tuned for more updates!

Best,
MS.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:54:49 AM

Joined Tweeter campaign!
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile