Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PRICE RETURNS UP  (Read 1119 times)
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:25:16 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin will rise and then fall down unpredictably and as what I am seeing this is a bit common, we already knew that when bitcoin rises, it will fall back but not as low as before and then it will rise again, same system over and over. There is no questioning about that, but still it depends on the person holding if what is he or she going to do with his/her bitcoins, whether sell it or hold it for any longer goals, its up to them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhiteBeard

Activity: 156
Merit: 102

Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:29:19 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin will rise and then fall down unpredictably and as what I am seeing this is a bit common, we already knew that when bitcoin rises, it will fall back but not as low as before and then it will rise again, same system over and over. There is no questioning about that, but still it depends on the person holding if what is he or she going to do with his/her bitcoins, whether sell it or hold it for any longer goals, its up to them.

Exactly!   Cool

jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:34:31 AM

We should do what we have to do
We sell btc or should we save until the highest price

Let's share for those of us who have not been able to predict bitcoin prices can take the best step

Nah man, every person have their own business. Actually the price of bitcoin is really high and i think it's a bit over, i'm afraid the bitcoin price will go down soon and i don't want take that risk, i prefer sell all my bitcoins right now before the price going down soon. Well, we don't know what will happen soon but i just playing safe.
WhiteBeard

Activity: 156
Merit: 102

Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:43:55 AM

Let's share for those of us who have not been able to predict bitcoin prices can take the best step

Nah man, every person have their own business. Actually the price of bitcoin is really high and i think it's a bit over, i'm afraid the bitcoin price will go down soon and i don't want take that risk, i prefer sell all my bitcoins right now before the price going down soon. Well, we don't know what will happen soon but i just playing safe.

You bring up a good point!  I should have mentioned risk tolerance in my earlier post. 

Everyone's risk tolerance is different and is a mix of what they can afford to lose and the make-up of their personality. 

windows88

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:49:22 AM

Immediate target is $5000, then the price would correct a bit as expected, before resuming up trend.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:07:29 AM

In my opinion here in this field not everything depends upon the predictions but also depends upon the stretagy to handle the money and perfect use of the money at perfect timing .
Here i myself making investment of the money in those coins which are at high price and also having a better future And also investment in those coins which are at low price with better technology like xvg coin and rdd coin .
So don't think about the much the increasing and decreasing of the price of the bitcoin .
Personally if i bought the bitcoin at high price then after that price getting down then i bought small again and if again get down then bought in small amount again , in this way I managed my loss and changed into profit by perfect investment also .
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:12:40 AM

In my opinion, the best thing to do since the value of bitcoin reaches new all time highs, is to sell 50% of the investments and hold on to another 50%. It might happen that the value reaches +$10000 by the end of this year. For the past few weeks, the value was continuously making its way up. The question is: how long it lasts for? It might also happen that the value crashes. So rather be on the safe side, enjoy benefits of your investment by exchanging 50% of your investment.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:10:08 PM

In my opinion, the best thing to do since the value of bitcoin reaches new all time highs, is to sell 50% of the investments and hold on to another 50%. It might happen that the value reaches +$10000 by the end of this year. For the past few weeks, the value was continuously making its way up. The question is: how long it lasts for? It might also happen that the value crashes. So rather be on the safe side, enjoy benefits of your investment by exchanging 50% of your investment.

But I will be very rueful if after selling my 50% stock of Bitcoin the prices triplicate in a short while afterwards so in as much as you'd like to sell for profits we need to identify our respective points in time when we will feel safe to sell
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:25:32 PM

The price is really high for the moment. I thought that after 01/08 it would have dropped, but instead it is now 4200+$...
I am hoping that the price will fall and then buy some more, but only future will tell  Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:30:42 PM

So in short, the prices have spiked by 2,000% during the last 18 months. If Bitcoin was a stock listed in major stock exchanges such as NASDAQ or the NYSE, then the media would have gone ballistic over this. How many times you have heard about the market cap of a stock rising by $60 billion in a duration of one and a half years?
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:34:09 PM

The bitcoin growing price has no sign of stopping in 4k,it will reach 5k and going to 10k at the end of the year
If there is no correction time,there is no way we can make a quick profit,You can sell it now and gain profit,but you will miss the bigger profit at the end of the year
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:43:38 PM

the bitcoin not only return the price up for now bitcoin continues uprise and pumping as of now every the value of bitcoin rebond in the world of crypto currencies i hink the bitcoin price moving upto 5000$ before the end of this year by next year the bitcoin reach the value upto 10000$ thats only my thinking about the future of bitcoin.

dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:08:29 PM

But I will be very rueful if after selling my 50% stock of Bitcoin the prices triplicate in a short while afterwards so in as much as you'd like to sell for profits we need to identify our respective points in time when we will feel safe to sell
My strategy is set more option target and when the price of Bitcoin reach them, my Bitcoin will automatic sell all in that time helps me.
However, depends the situation on market after take profit, I will buy back if the momentum growth of Bitcoin still strong.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:35:45 PM

Sell 50% of the investments if you really need to buy some necessary stuff. Otherwise, it will be just wastage of a precious asset. Bitcoins prices rise up more than it depreciates. Its present worth is 4k dollars and a few days ago it was $3200. So, you can clearly see the rate at which it is expanding. Better save and earn more for future. Wait for a little while.
Farfenkugel

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:28:53 PM

Returns up?!

It never even went down to begin with. lol

If you are looking at the long term then yes, bitcoin is going up. What i was pointing at was the many dips bitcoin had before. Recently it went from 2200 to 1600 because of the fork that happened. Bitcoin has had many fall backs wich people used to make profit.

It tends to dip 500 dollar in only a few hours time... for example if you sell at 3500 and bitcoin has some bad news that day it would probably dip a few 100, buy at that point. When bitcoin reaches 3500 again you made profit. Simple as that.

Check out https://startcryptogame.com for a complete guide, information and proof of payments @ 15+ Crypto games, faucets & more.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: