Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos Price???  (Read 6301 times)
vipgelsi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:34:36 AM

Lets here it guys what do you think.

1.  At launch
2.  In a month
3.  In a year
4.  5 years out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:41:09 AM

It's really hard to put it all specifically or even in estimates.  The SEC hammer on ICO's could come in on full swing by early next year and the best cryptos to invest in could be back to Bitcoin and some of the other POW coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:53:28 AM

The futures on hitbtc may be a good indicator of opening price
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:27:06 AM

tezos will not be as good as we think, i see a lot of ico with big fund end up badly, but i see a lot of ico with small fund end up well and worth big money

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
depassage298

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:26:27 AM

1.  At launch: 3$
2.  In a month: 5$
3.  In a year: 15$
4.  5 years out: 100$
mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:36:48 AM

I'm sure Tezos price will not go lower than its ICO price, expect handsome profit for those ICO investors.
vipgelsi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:00:18 PM

I also agree that we go higher from here. But i do expect some people selling for 100% profits in the first few weeks.
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:44:59 PM

Man this thing has been so hyped for months now I do not know what to think. Really I think it just comes down to a fifty fifty chance of exploding or dumping into the ground. From what I have seen is that they do not even have an actual working product yet? Is that still the case or have things changed? I am just worried about all the buzz around this, there was not nearly this much buzz for ANS/NEO and look where that go up to..

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:50:53 PM

havn't heard more news after ico, whats the process ongoing, we know it has a big fund behind, but i doubt whether the team will do real work after having so much money
vipgelsi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:05:26 AM

I also follow the discussion on here. https://www.reddit.com/r/tezos/
vipgelsi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

Source= https://www.tezos.ch/august-update.html

August Update
Posted on Thu 10 August 2017 in misc

Dear Tezos supporters,

Your commitment to Tezos has made history, raising an unprecedented $232 million in our two-week fundraiser. Your support is instrumental to fulfilling the vision we outlined and started building towards in 2014.

The success of the fundraiser represents an important milestone for Tezos. Yet our work has only just begun. In this update, we’ll share some important new developments, as well as a bit of information about our longer-term vision and roadmap.

$50 Million Venture Capital for Developers and Startups

We are extremely pleased to announce a commitment of $50 million in venture capital funding to companies looking to build on the Tezos platform. This capital will be partially deployed through venture capital partners to be announced, as well as through a direct venture arm. The innovation and growth of the ecosystem is the top priority of the Tezos Foundation.

Vision and Roadmap

The Foundation’s large endowment gives it the unique opportunity to bring about new institutions through transformative technology. One of the main benefits that a large treasury affords us is ensuring the longevity of the network. We want to give confidence to application developers and entrepreneurs that the Tezos network is here to stay in the decades to come.

We do not know what challenges lie in the future and therefore we are prudently managing the Foundation’s portfolio to last for decades and through volatile market conditions and deep social changes. Our spending plans will remain conservative and similar to the numbers outlined in the Tezos Overview document published prior to the fundraiser.

Team

The single most important determinant of an organization’s success is its team. So our top priority over the coming months and years is to attract the very best people we can find, and build a world-class, values-driven organization that executes with exceptional effectiveness.

The Tezos Foundation is proud to announce that Jill Carlson has joined our team to lead our business development. In her most recent role, Jill managed partnerships with the likes of Nasdaq and the IMF at Chain. Prior to Chain, Jill worked at Goldman Sachs.

We will soon post career opportunities on the Tezos Foundation’s website at https://tezos.ch.

Development

We have been hard at work on the development of the Tezos ledger. We are currently prioritizing work on the smart contract language, which will let the larger community of developers around Tezos build applications sooner, as the semantic stabilizes. Milo, an intern working on Michelson, has been keeping up an awesome blog at https://www.michelson-lang.com. You may also notice a new emacs mode for Michelson. This mode directly calls the tezos client to show you the type of the stack at every point in your program. Bear in mind that this mode is still highly experimental at the moment.You can follow changes to the codebase on Github.We are growing the development team so please get in touch if you’re a strong OCaml programmer.

Community

Creating productive community spaces and forums will be critical to the long-term growth of Tezos. After the closure of the Slack channel (due to limitations in Slack’s security model which made it unsuitable for our purpose) we looked for an alternative. We found two!

We suggest general chat happen on the matrix network, a modern federated network for decentralized, secure online chat. You can access it using several clients, such as Riot. Technical discussion oriented towards participating in the alpha net (our current testnet) should happen on the #tezos IRC channel, on irc.freenode.net

There are also two unofficial community forums: https://reddit.com/r/tezos and https://www.tezos.community.

The Tezos project website (https://tezos.com) will be updated soon — stay tuned.

Fundraiser follow ups

Diversification & statistics

We published a blog post explaining the diversification strategy for the funds held by the Foundation. So far, we have been slowly converting these assets into cash at a pace of roughly CHF 500 000 per day. We also published a post detailing some statistics regarding the distribution of contributions in the fundraiser.

Bitcoin Cash

Bitcoin Cash is a recent hard-fork of Bitcoin meant to offer a block size increase. This means that for every Bitcoin held by the Tezos Foundation, the Foundation now additionally holds a new “BCH” token. Our current setup for spending Bitcoin contributions does not yet let us spend these new Bitcoin Cash tokens. We do plan on adding this capability and will then proceed to slowly diversify out of them as we are doing with our Bitcoin holdings.

Issue Resolution

From a technical standpoint, the Tezos fundraiser went well — over 99% of contributors had a flawless experience. A small number of contributors experienced issues, which we resolved early on.

Make sure your contribution has been recorded

If you haven’t done so already, please go to https://check.tezos.com/ and make sure your contribution has been properly recorded. If your contribution is not recorded and you contributed with Bitcoin, it’s possible that you did not complete the contribution process. In this case, please email support@tezos.ch and we’ll be happy to assist.

Again, if you haven't done so already, make sure you backup your private key (email + password + 15-word mnemonic). We cannot recover lost mnemonics and lost passwords, and we cannot authenticate contributors without them knowing their private key. The security model of the fundraiser is based on control of the private key and not on contributing addresses which could belong to an exchange or to a third party. Unfortunately, if you lose your mnemonic or your password, your allocation will also be lost. Our recommendation, all things considered, is to write these down and store them in a secure location.

Late and sub-threshold contributions

The Tezos Foundation is committed to serving the best interests of its supporters. So we decided early on that late or sub-threshold contributions could be returned if the contributors so desired. The Tezos development team has been working on developing a secure website allowing these contributors to sign their request with their private key. If this applies to you, please see here for further details.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:23:30 PM

I think it would be like ETH,ZEC' s price. because it is an important project. but when will it happen I don't know.

different algorithm and wallet. I think it is safer. I guess we'll wait a few months for the exchanges to enter.  Cool
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:00:25 PM

It will follow the same traits as SONM.

Price will be half the ICO months after it hits the exchange.

I think it's a decent project but carries too much hype to grow significantly.
elektibi75

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

When is it gonna be on exchanges?

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:00:05 PM

It is price now $0.5 there are 600 million coins and market cap is 300 million dollar, I cannot predict the future of it but there may be dump when it enters  exchanges as some people already made great profit from tezos.

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:08:30 PM

what you say is really a bunch of the hooey. the situation of SONM is because of the core member leaving the team and the team do nothing work in the following days, tezos has a strong fund team, it will run smoothly
depassage298

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:04:21 AM

ICO price was like 0.4$ per XTZ.
Are you seriously thinking that it will be 0.2$?
Are you out of your mind?

The current price is 1.3$ at cryptocompare.com.
There is high chance it will be launched and hit above 10$ within the first days of the exchange.
The Team are highly qualified and big announcements are expected to come gradually.
coinzoid

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:27:49 AM

Lets here it guys what do you think.

1.  At launch
2.  In a month
3.  In a year
4.  5 years out

At launch I expect that price will be slightly more than ico price.
In a month it will either get more attention if listed on popular exchanges or it will start hitting bottom if investors decide to use their share on other resources.
In a year, this scale is too much to share an idea. But, if team delivers quality work, then certainly it can attract new investors and price can increase maybe 3x?
In 5 years out who knows Smiley
vipgelsi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:14:09 PM

Plus all the money they raised is almost worth double at current Bitcoin prices.

This isn't even counting the Bitcoin cash they are selling
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:22:58 PM

I don't think such coins could make x2, x5 in a short time. It will rise like ethereum and so only patient investors will be rewarded.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: