Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - 2 GPU miners Datacenter hosted but can also be shipped. 1 month Free power  (Read 508 times)
cryptocr (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:51:51 AM

Hello fellow miners!

I have 5 GPU miners hosted in a Data Center called Colohub, they specialize in miner hosting and they are located in the US.

I have recently purchased a few Dash D3 miners and I want to sell 2 GPU miners to help recover from costs.

The following miners have been bought all 100% brand new via Amazon or Newegg and have been assembled and hosted in Colohub for the past 3 months.

Here are the specs and conditions:

6 AMD GPU cards mix n match of 480 - 470- 4gb and 8gb
4 GB Ram
Celeron proc
1 USB with simple mining OS
1200 Watt psu
6 Risers
1 open air case

Miners are currently dual mining ETH + DCR:

130 - 140 ETH
2200 - 2400 DCR

$2,200 - $2,500 USD or BTC equivalent at the time of sale.

Conditions:

-I don’t really know exactly what cards are in each miner since I am not located near the Datacenter But I can get exact details. Hashrates are accurate though.
-Miner will be released once BTC is received in my account
-Miner is hosted at Colohub but it can be shipped.
- 1 Free month of power included or $60 USD applied to shipping in case you do not want the miner hosted at Colohub.
-Once sold you will have a direct link with the Datacenter moving forward.
-Escrow is 100% possible via the data center itself or trusted member.

I'm open to Exchange for BTC LTC or DASH miners.

Feel free to pm me offers for the above hardware, I am open to that aswell!

Cheers,

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:15:34 AM

I'd normally be interested in this except for how you spammed a bunch of threads, it makes you seem untrustworthy.

And if you're untrustworthy that makes sense as to why you're using a noob account instead of your main.

To top it all off, the way you want to bail before the purchaser receives the miners...makes Colohub look untrustworthy...and that's a serious accusation you bring upon them.

If colohub has you as their client and reads this, I'd consider dropping this guy as your client as he wants to pass chance of blame onto you...

No offense intended.
cryptocr (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:54:22 PM

I'd normally be interested in this except for how you spammed a bunch of threads, it makes you seem untrustworthy.

And if you're untrustworthy that makes sense as to why you're using a noob account instead of you're main.

To top it all off, the way you want to bail before the purchaser receives the miners...makes Colohub look untrustworthy...and that's a serious accusation you bring upon them.

If Colohub has you as their client and reads this, I'd consider dropping this guy as your client as he wants to pass the chance of blame onto you...

No offense intended.

Morning.

Sorry if it feels like spam, I do not participate much, but does it does not mean I am untrustworthy.

I didn't think replying to threads with my link and pm's would hurt my rep, I just wanted to get the word out there since its a fast pacing market.

Colohub data center is real and legit and in no way a scam they are a 100% legit company. The miner hosting is offed via http://www.btcmeqc.com/ so check them out.

Let me know if you are interested and we can coordinate a call or an email with the Colohub guys included.

sorry for the spam!

cheers

Colohub

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 04:11:40 PM

Hi,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to weigh in on this. Cryptocr has been one of our long standing clients. While I am not a huge fan of getting involved in ownership transfers, I will assist in this case under the following condition:

Before any money is transferred I want to have communication with the buyer as to the condition, hash rates, etc. I will provide screen shots and pictures.

I know this is not the case with these rigs because we built them, but I have asked one forum member to not host with us already because he was selling bad rigs. Not worth risking the reputation of 113 year old company with an 80 million dollar market cap to broker a bad transaction.

Again happy to help in this case because I know the customer and the rigs.

Thank you

www.btcmeqc.com powered by Colohub Data Center
GaddaKhan

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:45:11 AM

Hi, is this available?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: