Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know if the token has high price?  (Read 395 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:44:28 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 01:57:35 PM by Jaycee99

1. To all professionals out there I really want to know of the equivalent token(altcoins) if itd high or low? is there any announcement to know if the token is high in selling ?

Even I joined campaigns back than I still dont know if the token is selling high. (Bye the way Iam not talking about if how much it will become if its divided for the total of participants.)

2. Is there a list here that I did not know of?  I already scanned this websites bitcointalk.org and nothing but if there is, could someone be a good mate to share it here?

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:56:04 AM

Are you referring to the token price after ICO? If it is, you can check coinmarketcap for the coin price by searching the coin name.

https://coinmarketcap.com/
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:11:18 AM

Are you referring to the token price after ICO? If it is, you can check coinmarketcap for the coin price by searching the coin name.

got curious too about the OP's question maybe he does talking about token value but still not getting the point whether if its after or before the ico
as we cant say the value after the ico it will be depend on how the supports will follow and how traders will come and join the ride.
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:59:35 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 02:34:51 PM by Jaycee99

got curious too about the OP's question maybe he does talking about token value but still not getting the point whether if its after or before the ico
as we cant say the value after the ico it will be depend on how the supports will follow and how traders will come and join the ride.

Iam talking/reffering about the token price after ICO sorry if you ate confused.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:08:24 PM

the market cap is an important index, usually little cap means low price and big potential, but this is not often true, the quality of project also make big sense
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:13:51 PM

1. To all professionals out there I really want to know of the equivalent token(altcoins) if itd high or low? is there any announcement to know if the token is high in selling ?

Even I joined campaigns back than I still dont know if the token is selling high. (Bye the way Iam not talking about if how much it will become if its divided for the total of participants.)

2. Is there a list here that I did not know of?  I already scanned this websites bitcointalk.org and nothing but if there is, could someone be a good mate to share it here?

Maybe you mean its actual price? We can able to see it directly knowing its ICO price that is its price average on hitting first on exchanges and you can actually see the progress on seeing its movement into its price chart which we can commonly see if it go belows on its ICO price or go above. This is the thing i do usually keep my eye on where i can sell off when it usually hits above its ICO price and wont really sell out if its still below.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
rumex

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:18:05 PM

I think what the poster want to know is the  potential of the token after bounty.From what i have experience there are tokens that you will be awarded as  a reward for participating in bounty and the value will be 3000  and you will hoping that at worst you  end up with $30 but lo and behold what you will eventually get will be $3.00 after promoting for 31 days. The effort put in, is not worth the reward.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:40:30 PM

I think what the poster want to know is the  potential of the token after bounty.From what i have experience there are tokens that you will be awarded as  a reward for participating in bounty and the value will be 3000  and you will hoping that at worst you  end up with $30 but lo and behold what you will eventually get will be $3.00 after promoting for 31 days. The effort put in, is not worth the reward.
You're right man,  i think that's true.   I think he wants to know about the coins is the potentiality of it and based on my experience, the potentiality of the coin is seem after it was distrubuted to them and they will sell it in market and they will set a price for it then that how it will goes.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:53:27 PM

i am trying to give my answer but correct me if i am wrong.

usually the ICO put a base as their blockchain, like for example FYN. FYN uses ethereum base. they calculate 100 FYN = 1 ETH. i don't know how they can get this calculation. but i see in every ICO has calculation.

we only know if we read their announcement and we can predict it will be good or not after the ICO is finished. but no one will know about this. many ICO that have a good start in the beginning but after it is finished, the price in the market is down and not increase and finally the coin is abandon.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:01:23 AM

If you want to know the price of the token in advance, you will never know. Some tokens are overpriced during the Ico, and will suddenly drop when it reach exchanges. That is the risk you have to take during bounty events. But that is not always the case, sometimes when the project is really good, it can be higher.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: