Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 52082 times)
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:08:54 AM

they did not distribute the bounty, there was a scam project on the bounty
That's true because there are some people who have not received payment so the team has left the person without paying anything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:35:33 AM

they did not distribute the bounty, there was a scam project on the bounty
That's true because there are some people who have not received payment so the team has left the person without paying anything
They should think of that, their reputation is more important for the project to continue it's success. Until now if they didn't share the spreadsheet, I think a lot of bounty participants are not gonna support the project, remember it's a huge project, it should succeed.

Greynicholls

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:18:34 AM

Damn haha, so much drama in this thread. Its shitty but you win one, you loose one. Still, I hope the team will step up and pay the rewards as promised.

hey dear farticipate our bounty programe-Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, Reddit,
and Translation & moderation earn Token
(1 TrakToken = 0.000704225352 ETH)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2606338
123ltg

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:21:20 AM

when will be sent the reward for the bounty?

75678bed6f9ef5ee872a8222b171e23e
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:50:54 AM

when will be sent the reward for the bounty?
Bounty distribution already done as far as I know, and if you're come here to get your bounty tokens, you are too late. You'll not getting your bounty since the team who distribute it doesn't reply pm regarding bounty anymore.

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

Generally, it is a great time to buy! I dont know if during New Year, whole market will crash and there are discounts all around...

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
iLatios

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

Who I can contact to talk about bounty campaign?
I have written to Jack in telegram, but there is no answer.
Unfortunately, their spreadsheet was closed, so I could not checked my works. As I see, people have already received tokens, but I have not

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
SaaM78

Activity: 364
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

Hello bounty manager :

When will the tokens for the Bounty be distributed ??

Good luck
iLatios

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

Hello bounty manager :

Good luck

As I know they have been already distributed.
Friend of mine have already received tokens for video.
I haven't received any for article. Unfortunately, the spreadsheet is closed and I don't know if it is accepted and the reason.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

Hello bounty manager :

Good luck

As I know they have been already distributed.
Friend of mine have already received tokens for video.
I haven't received any for article. Unfortunately, the spreadsheet is closed and I don't know if it is accepted and the reason.

because they're either scammers or they're incompetent, either way the second I got banned from telegram for defending someone who, like me, also hadn't received his full bounty I dumped all my coins at a loss and invested in capable teams like Sonm and Datum. Sonm went from 8 to 64 cents in a matter of 3 months, datum barely went under ICO price and is now, 1.5 months after getting listed, already up 300%. Change Team is all about the talk but they don't walk the walk.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

Change listing on OKEx Exchange

Change’s flagship cryptocurrency (CAG) will be listed on OKEx Exchange, the fourth largest crypto exchange in the world. Serving a wide community of millions of Chinese speaking traders, OKEx is the point of entry of Change Token in China’s vivid crypto trading scene.

More than increasing the trading volume of CAG, we are confident that this listing will help us reach crypto and fintech enthusiasts who will be excited to adopt Change’s technology as a daily driver for their personal finances.

What’s OKEx?
OKEx is a leading digital asset trading platform, offering token and derivative trading to users globally. Currently offering over 100 token trading pairs and 5 futures pairs OKEx’s industry leading BTC futures trade has nearly $1.5B of volume a day and is widely regarded as the gold standard for the industry, serving millions of customers in over 100 countries. OKEx is the fourth largest crypto exchange in the world.

What’s Change?
Change Wallet provides a comprehensive approach to mobile finance. Not only it is easy to get started — it takes less than 5 minutes to create an account on any smartphone — it is also extremely sophisticated and secure, with a clean and responsive interface, and state-of-the-art data protection features. Change Wallet facilitates the management of cryptocurrency portfolios, providing fast and secure ways to acquire, store, and transfer major digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, and Litecoin. Other cryptocurrencies that meet the ERC20 token standard will also be supported, including Change’s own token (CAG).

https://medium.com/changefinance/change-listing-on-okex-exchange-3d66219721d4
bober22lucky

Activity: 333

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

Good news. I think that the constant positive news about the project, as well as the diligent work of the team - is very conducive to the positive dynamics of the campaign.
MiBambino

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

Good news. I think that the constant positive news about the project, as well as the diligent work of the team - is very conducive to the positive dynamics of the campaign.

they should be doing good work, someone checked etherscan and proved they kept a massive amount of coins that were ment for bounties all for themselves. That amount of money can create some good partnerships apparently

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
iLatios

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

I have contacted one of their team members successfully.
After having written several times, I received the answer. I asked Jack to check if my article was accepted. He told me to wait. After then he wrote that he needed to ask other team members' advice. Finally,he told me that my article is not original. I was really upset.
I found website where you can check the origin of the text. I copied my article there and it was written that text was unique.  Huh Huh Cry
I wrote one more time, but he did not answer me... Huh
I was really proud to take part in Change bank bounty campaign and believed that it would be successful
As we see, it is!  Grin Their token price is growing. But closed and secretive spreadsheet is dishonest, like a way of make something secretively or even unfairly. Embarrassed Lips sealed

MiBambino

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

I have contacted one of their team members successfully.
After having written several times, I received the answer. I asked Jack to check if my article was accepted. He told me to wait. After then he wrote that he needed to ask other team members' advice. Finally,he told me that my article is not original. I was really upset.
I found website where you can check the origin of the text. I copied my article there and it was written that text was unique.  Huh Huh Cry
I wrote one more time, but he did not answer me... Huh
I was really proud to take part in Change bank bounty campaign and believed that it would be successful
As we see, it is!  Grin Their token price is growing. But closed and secretive spreadsheet is dishonest, like a way of make something secretively or even unfairly. Embarrassed Lips sealed

nothing but a bunch of incompetent scammers that failed to understand everything on blockchain is traceable; for every 100 bounty payments of 40.5 coins we noticed a 40.5K payment. Apparently they thought it wasn't going to get noticed. I instantly sold all my coins and invested in Sonm and other great projects. I suggest you invest in TenX if you want to take part in a cryptobank, far more professional. Change is bound to fail.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:48:57 PM

#JOIN

i am joind campain.

bitcointalk id : coinredd
tiwtter id : fa0ti2h , link : https://twitter.com/fa0ti2h
fallowers : 6300+
telegram id : fa0ti2h

ETC adress : 0x31a570a588DC86fAeB45057e749533FB0cD9622d

Teweet :

1- https://twitter.com/fa0ti2h/status/953050798044471296

Retweet :

1-
2- https://twitter.com/changefinance/status/951008121429749761
3- https://twitter.com/changefinance/status/951449985173798914
4- https://twitter.com/changefinance/status/951846716730351616
5- https://twitter.com/changefinance/status/950305122231308289
cashfairy

Activity: 430

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

hello

as i understand CAG is the share and Change is half ready product which is advertised much by now including in television
but what might be the reason of dropping CAG price right now while all other cryptos went red?
when we can start measure corporation value in fiat money?

iLatios

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

Dear bounty managers, I need to contact someone else who can help me to solve my problem.
I have taken part in bounty campaign. Unfortunately, spreadsheet was closed, so I didn't mention that tokens were distributed and I got nothing.
I have already talked to Jack in telegram. He checked it and told me that there was a need to consult with others. Some days latter he answered that my article is copied. I asked to show me what resource to use to check it. Because I checked on https://content-watch.ru and it was written that my article - unique. But Jack did not answer me.

I would like to make a formal complain. I hope you can resolve the problem.

Maykl

Activity: 2562
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

I haven't received an award for baunt the company too. I read this subject and I see that such as I much. This project will have no future because the team is swindlers. It is impossible to begin new business with deception. All learn about that. Mendzher, you can write the letter of DEV? To intercede for us? It would become good plus for your career.
TraderEst

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

Will Change Bank join Estonian startup success stories like Skype, Transferwise, Playtech and Taxify?

Estonia is a country of startups with one of the highest number of startups per capita: https://wire.funderbeam.com/punching-above-your-weight-startup-funding-in-estonia-b2f0601f14ca and at least two unicorns (+$1 billion valuation companies), Skype and Transferwise coming out of this country of just 1,3 million inhabitants.

Fortune magazine covered in detail Estonian Startup scene: http://fortune.com/2017/04/27/estonia-digital-life-tech-startups/

Skype needs no introduction, it was the first major success story of Estonian startup scene and the early employees have later founded tens of startups, the most famous being:

Transferwise, a money transfering service has raised close to $400 million and is valued at around $1,5 billions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TransferWise and https://techcrunch.com/tag/transferwise/

Some other bigger success stories include Playtech, which is listed on London stock exchange: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playtech

Taxify, a ride sharing app is beating Uber in several of it's main markets and thanks to Chinese funding is developing pretty fast and may also soon join the ranks of unicorns. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxify

Now after the ICO Change Bank has hired several ex-Transferwise employees and is well on its way to reach the heights of those companies before it: https://www.aripaev.ee/uudised/2018/01/04/eestlased-ehitavad-maailma-suurimat-kruptopanka It's an article about Change in leading Estonian business magazine, maybe google translate can help to understand it.

With solid team, everything is possible in crypto. I'm happy to hold about 6-8% of my crypto portfolio in this promising company.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: