Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know 0x project?  (Read 9898 times)
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:09:07 PM

I found it when it's already on polo,I missed a good profit ico coin.Anyway, good luck to this project,I may buy some at a reasonable price.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:51:03 PM

0xproject ZRX is now on Poloniex.  Get ready, the party is about to start.  https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_zrx

Yup, the coin is on Poloniex but it's really strange; at least for me.  I can't seem to get a chart to load and the 24-hour percentage change is always pegged at 100%.  I was still able to purchase but frustrating that I couldn't chart it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:57:26 PM

My chart is messed up too. One of the first sales after the walls came down last night was at the price of 1000BTC per 0x. Not a whole coin tho. The troll box in liqui.io was nuts, people getting .005 btc per 0x for like an hour after the Polo trade went live. Sadly my transfer was pending this whole time and I couldn't get any of the moon prices.
BricoTkn

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:10:50 PM

Interesting video about 0x project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?a=&v=pxOHYqpOvi8&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

And the project just donated some "cash" to Etherscan and Myetherwallet:
https://amp.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6uyv48/the_0x_team_donated_12000_to_etherscan_and_22000/

wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:07:19 PM

the price dump a lot due to the market, its just a chance to wash, may the price rockets after several days later since poloniex list it

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:22:31 PM

the price dump a lot due to the market, its just a chance to wash, may the price rockets after several days later since poloniex list it

I invested 2 ether in 0x project, but I don't want it to get listed on poloniex. I don't like poloniex anymore, bittrex and liqui are better trade web sites. If we can get on chinese trade sites such as BTC9, we'll have plenty of money.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:07:33 PM

It's been on poloniex for a few days bow
Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:06:54 PM

I bought $300 worth buy accident.

Meant to buy district0x (DNT) typed 0x into the exchange and bought 0xproject (ZCR) by mistake.

Now own both, and happy with that. They are interdependent. Making a lot more on DNT at the moment, early days though.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
stopsleeping

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:45:18 PM

To everyone who is wondering, It's still a great time to buy ZRX. The potential is so underrated right now.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:15:59 PM

Like thousands of other projects this one is no different than others, there is absolutely nothing that you could do with them. if you show me a

Working product that we could use these tokens to purchase them I'll pay you $500 when I say there is no real project it means there is no real

Project, they offer nothing they just say what they'll do in the future. show me one token spendable in some place other than exchanges and I will

Pay you another $500.
redboss

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:25:35 PM

Forbes has an article talking about 0x project's issues several days ago:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/amycastor/2017/08/15/researchers-find-issues-with-0x-the-latest-etherem-based-project-aiming-to-raise-millions-in-an-ico/#2596030b47c7

DarrrkAGeSss

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:04:50 PM

Like thousands of other projects this one is no different than others, there is absolutely nothing that you could do with them. if you show me a

Working product that we could use these tokens to purchase them I'll pay you $500 when I say there is no real project it means there is no real

Project, they offer nothing they just say what they'll do in the future. show me one token spendable in some place other than exchanges and I will

Pay you another $500.

As far as I understand, 0x Project is an open protocol on which decentralized exchanges (Relayers) of ERC20 token are builded, using off-chain order books (EtherDelta use on-chain order book) - this decrease network useless load, increase speed of trading and you don't need gas for open, close, modify order, but executed orders goes into the blockchain. Fee for trading will be in ZRX - this gives them utility. Looks like first Relayer will be https://radarrelay.com/ I'm waiting for it to understand more.

You should also read this https://medium.com/@RadarRelay/on-radar-and-relayers-30423f506587
olliejjc16

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:13:57 PM

It's already pumped a lot in a very short time probably needs to consolidate before the next leg.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
mgsmasters

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:17:24 PM

Pay you another $500.

As far as I understand, 0x Project is an open protocol on which decentralized exchanges (Relayers) of ERC20 token are builded, using off-chain order books (EtherDelta use on-chain order book) - this decrease network useless load, increase speed of trading and you don't need gas for open, close, modify order, but executed orders goes into the blockchain. Fee for trading will be in ZRX - this gives them utility. Looks like first Relayer will be https://radarrelay.com/ I'm waiting for it to understand more.

You should also read this https://medium.com/@RadarRelay/on-radar-and-relayers-30423f506587

That guy has no idea what he is talking about, 0x already have a working product you can use their OTC here: https://0xproject.com/otc
DarrrkAGeSss

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:54:06 PM

That guy has no idea what he is talking about, 0x already have a working product you can use their OTC here: https://0xproject.com/otc

to be honest OTC is just a demo, not for real using.

By the way, from Ethfinex whitepaper "We cannot do this alone, and Ethfinex will contribute to and collaborate with other decentralised exchange protocols, e.g. 0xProtocol [1], as appropriate."

Pay you another $500.

bro, when RadarRelay and Ethfinex (both will use 0x protocol) will open and start trading - can I get my $500?)))
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:11:40 PM

0x is very interesting project. i am sad that i missed the presale. but for sure i will invest some btc to this project after hitting on exchanges.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:32:19 PM

0x is very interesting project. i am sad that i missed the presale. but for sure i will invest some btc to this project after hitting on exchanges.

You can invest in 0X right now. The coin is listed in lots of exchanges such as Poloniex, Liqui and Etherdelta.
SF17

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:58:28 AM

Is it safe to store 0x on Liqui long-term or is MEW better?
DarrrkAGeSss

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:23:52 AM

Is it safe to store 0x on Liqui long-term or is MEW better?
of course MEW/Metamask better. You can trade on EtherDelta with them directly from the wallet. And soon you will able to trade safely on RadarRelay and Ethfinex.
I do not trust centralized exchanges like Polo, Liqui and ShapeShift
Rnd2012

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:50:25 AM

This always happen even in bittrex exchsnge list unknown coins , no anyone see them before in case of 0x i see it only in poloniex checked coinmsrketcap with big supply like 600.000 who bought that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: