Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 08:56:48 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free help] I offer my skills and knowledge for crypto-related projects  (Read 296 times)
ochysp

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:11:51 AM

Hey everyone,

Quick background : I held IT roles and worked with several startups and projects across MENA and EUROPE, my functional perimeter includes Management, marketing and sales.

Why? I have been following the crypto-space since 6 months, i'am fascinated and excited by this amazing community.

If you are working on an exciting project feel free to message me.

Criteria : - Having a strong technical team capable of shipping the product.

- Having some traction / some friends are backing you and find your idea to be amazing.

- You are 100% committed to your startup.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rakabel619

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:45:23 PM

Hello , do you know programming ? I would like to open a new ico project about my new coin . I could pay half for startup and also half for finally , please give me your telegram so we can chat live

ochysp

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:25:58 PM

DM sent.
KTChampions

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:29:43 PM

Saved contact for future. Thx!

▀█▀  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▄▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  ▀█▀  ▀  ▄▀▀▄  █    █  ДЕЛАЮ ПОДПИСИ ДЛЯ ICO, ВСЕ РАНГИ от 50$
  █    █        █    █       █▄▄▀  █ ▄▀   █    █  █  █  █  █    █    █    █  █    █  █▀▄█  Продвижение вашего ICO. Эффективно. Легально.
▄█▄  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▀       █        █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █  █  █  ▀▄▄▀    █    █  ▀▄▄▀  █    █  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141509.0
SokrieeE

Activity: 64

Free

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:49:10 PM

Hey everyone,

Quick background : I held IT roles and worked with several startups and projects across MENA and EUROPE, my functional perimeter includes Management, marketing and sales.

Why? I have been following the crypto-space since 6 months, i'am fascinated and excited by this amazing community.

- Having some traction / some friends are backing you and find your idea to be amazing.

Thanks!

i need some basic tips about trading from your experience ? PM link ?

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
minobia

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:44:42 AM

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

Hi, i am working on a new project due to be launched in a couple of weeks. All help is needed. Pls PM me if you are available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.