Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥Trade Your Coins And E-Wallet at Best Rates🔥🔥BTC/NT/PP/PM/Skrill/WMZ🔥🔥  (Read 450 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PTSol (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:54:19 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 03:34:19 PM by PTSol

I want to offer you some best Exchange shop at best prices possible.

Currently Exchanges/Trades are only possible with Bitcoins , Neteller , Skrill , Paypal , Perfectmoney and webmoney E-wallets.

For RATES, my exchange model is bit different then other Exchangers , I charge flat fee + Payment processors Actual Rates And flat Fee is totally depends on Exchange amount .
Note : A minimum 2$ Flat fee is applicable for atleast 10$ Transaction.

Flat Fee Explained : 2$ is charged for every 100$ transaction so if someone needs 300$ Transaction then he need to pay 6$ Flat Fee of this Exchange as a Service Charge .

Example :
If someone wants to exchange 100$ Skrill to Perfectmoney then this exchange will cost him a fee of perfectmoney(3.99%) which i am paying and a flat fee depends on Amount.
                           To buy 100$ PM buyer must need to send 3.99%+2$ Extra which is roughly like 6% and it is still lower then other exchangers.

Special Charges for Exchange related to Bitcoin
: if you want to buy bitcoin with PAYPAL ,NETELLER or SKRILL then you must need to pay double of flat fee which means you need to pay min 4$ instead of 2$ as compare to other E-wallet exchanges.  Exception - But i am ready to negotiate this for bigger amounts or for Trusted persons

Some careful NOTES which you need to read carefully before Exchange :

• ALL DEALS WILL DONE WITH FORUM ESCROW ONLY, NO NEED TO SEND ME FIRST AND OBVIOUSLY I PERSONALLY DON'T TRUST ANYONE HERE TOO
  • For Exchanges Related to Paypal, mine flat fees will be doubled and i have right to ask some verifications procedures
  • For Trusted member or After some good understanding between us ,Flat Fees can be negotiated too
  • In case of any chargeback i have right to do the same for you + i am liable to open a scam accusation against you everywhere

Making This Thread a self moderated because of spammers not to delete anyones post unnecessarily,If you feel unsafe then you must need to take screenshot of your post as soon as you post here as a proof for yourself.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:29:45 PM

I'm up for a trade then about my 306$ Neteller plus neteller fees on my side for your 300$ BTC.
I have done the math correctly ? I'm ok with any of the trusted escrows on here.
PTSol (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:28:27 AM

I'm up for a trade then about my 306$ Neteller plus neteller fees on my side for your 300$ BTC.
I have done the math correctly ? I'm ok with any of the trusted escrows on here.
You forgots bitcoin fees which i am going to pay (~4$) . Read full thread carefully i told you that Buyer must need to pay flat fee and the payment processor fee which i am going to pay.
kenzie95

Activity: 143
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:13:44 PM

I'd like to trade 80e neteller for BTC, fine with any trusted escrow here.

PTSol (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:23:20 PM

i will not prefer to deal with you because of many reasons like your got negative trust by DT member and the other thing is neteller is a reversible method so i may needs verification of yours in order to deal .
kenzie95

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:26:07 PM

i will not prefer to deal with you because of many reasons like your got negative trust by DT member and the other thing is neteller is a reversible method so i may needs verification of yours in order to deal .

Well u can check out the reference but its okay if you're not up for it, can't send my IDs or some other verification documents to a stranger, thanks anyways Smiley

PTSol (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:34:55 PM

Well u can check out the reference but its okay if you're not up for it, can't send my IDs or some other verification documents to a stranger, thanks anyways Smiley

No Exchanger site can allow you to exchange reversible payment method without verifying so if you think i am stranger then find any trusted person who can verify your ID . If he will say me that you are good to go then we will proceed further for this exchange.
kenzie95

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:45:42 PM

No Exchanger site can allow you to exchange reversible payment method without verifying so if you think i am stranger then find any trusted person who can verify your ID . If he will say me that you are good to go then we will proceed further for this exchange.

Well my neteller is fully verified x] I've done over 5k e deposits and withdrawals on there, can proove it Smiley

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:50:23 AM

I'm curious about the microscopic line on your first post above about the self moderation notice. Why is it so small?

For reversible payment methods, deal with caution and if verification is refused, deal with even more caution. One bad transaction can ruin a well-aged flawless PayPal account. Opening a scam accusation after the damage is done will not correct a ruined account. There are scammers here who open account after account to steal enough satoshis for a Big Mac meal. Hopeless creatures.

PTSol (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:03:04 AM

I'm curious about the microscopic line on your first post above about the self moderation notice. Why is it so small?

For reversible payment methods, deal with caution and if verification is refused, deal with even more caution. One bad transaction can ruin a well-aged flawless PayPal account. Opening a scam accusation after the damage is done will not correct a ruined account. There are scammers here who open account after account to steal enough satoshis for a Big Mac meal. Hopeless creatures.

Its in small because not much peoples care about it infact less peoples knows about it too.

Thanks for the suggestion and i will surely take care of it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: