Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HTML5 Slot Machine script.  (Read 2227 times)
HardForkComing (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:04:54 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 11:19:15 PM by HardForkComing

Hey guys. It's me again. meh.

I'm selling this exact script:
DEMO: http://slotmachinescript.com

You will get UPDATES whenever they roll out new ones. If you get caught reselling this script, you lose the right to get updates.
Price is BTC0.1.
Vouch? Nope.

I have done many transactions in here and I believe I'm trusted enough in 25+ people's eyes. For that reason, I am not willing to go first. I have no problem using an escrow, but you'll have to arrange the entire deal + pay the fee.

Make sure you play with the settings and see the backgrounds/sets they have, the script is amazing. You wont find this script anywhere, except from the people who originally bought from them directly.

Taken from their homepage:

BUY NOW!
Add this slot machine to your site for just $199.00 USD, $99.00 USD! Take advantage of our 50% discount, only available this month!

Buy now with Credit Card, Paypal or Bitcoin:

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT ABLE TO HELP YOU INSTALL IT, MODIFY IT, OR ANYTHING. I HAVE NO CODING EXPERIENCE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XERES

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:00:06 AM

No vouch copy+ no trusted trust ratings = not very trust worthy
#justmy2cents

HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:59:32 PM

#justmy2cents
OH SHIT, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW? SHIT!

You heard of escrows?
XERES

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:36:54 PM

#justmy2cents

You heard of escrows?
doesn't make your product anymore trustworthy smart ass.............................

HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:56:58 PM

#justmy2cents

You heard of escrows?
doesn't make your product anymore trustworthy smart ass.............................
Holy shit, I got caught.

Stop farming posts in my topic.

Calling me a smartass after saying this:
#justmy2cents
Doesn't make you less smartass, so, for that reason, I'm just exploding with sarcasm in my replies towards your 7-8 words posts.

I've been in this forum near 2 years and done business with many people. Your account is not even 2 months old. Please, don't talk crap, newbie.
luckscript.com

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:39:26 PM

Hello,

Just to clarify for anyone that may reach this topic, or other similar topics offering either this script, or anything looking like it:

http://slotmachinescript.com/

I am the author and owner of this script. There is only ONE reseller authorized to offer it, and that is Rmcdermott927, who sells a package of my script, together with Bitcoin deposits / withdrawals.

No one else is authorized to sell this script, and contrary to what some of these users say, posts like these do harm my sales and my ability to continue to offer scripts like this one.

Please don't buy from this user or anyone offering these scripts are a reduced price, even if they say I have given them permission, I have not.

You can find the original here: http://slotmachinescript.com/
And you can contact Rmcdermott927 for the bitcoin integration.

If you doubt the legitimacy of this message, feel free to email me at an e-mail that I would only control if I were the admin of that domain.

Thank you
Daniel Magliola
LuckScript.com
veteran_master

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:36:00 PM

Hello,

Just to clarify for anyone that may reach this topic, or other similar topics offering either this script, or anything looking like it:

http://slotmachinescript.com/

I am the author and owner of this script. There is only ONE reseller authorized to offer it, and that is Rmcdermott927, who sells a package of my script, together with Bitcoin deposits / withdrawals.

No one else is authorized to sell this script, and contrary to what some of these users say, posts like these do harm my sales and my ability to continue to offer scripts like this one.

Please don't buy from this user or anyone offering these scripts are a reduced price, even if they say I have given them permission, I have not.

You can find the original here: http://slotmachinescript.com/
And you can contact Rmcdermott927 for the bitcoin integration.

If you doubt the legitimacy of this message, feel free to email me at an e-mail that I would only control if I were the admin of that domain.

Thank you
Daniel Magliola
LuckScript.com

This fake lol And you reseller is scammer : )
luckscript.com

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:46:39 AM

I'm not really sure what you mean by "you reseller is scammer".

The original post clearly claims they're selling this product: http://slotmachinescript.com/
They also admit it's not theirs.

And it's pretty easy to verify i'm the owner of that domain (for example, by sending me an e-mail to that, or any of the associated domains).

So, thanks for your input.
And for everyone else, please don't buy this script.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: