Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else already mining with the iBeLink dm11g?  (Read 918 times)
snowfro (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:30:31 PM

Hey folks,

Good morning.

Anyone else out there mining with the dm11g yet? I've searched all over and all I can find are threads about the pre-order, etc. So if this thread already exists please point me in the right direction.

Anyways I've been mining for a few days and I am admittedly pretty new to mining but have not been able to get over 7.5 GH/s mining DASH consistently.

I switched to MUE for a couple of those days and the output hovered between 8.5 and 9.5 GH/s, so I know the miner is capable of it.

Does it have anything to do with which pool I'm pointing at? Is there a specific pool you'd recommend for this miner? I tried the Suprnova pool on port 9991 and still averaged 7.2 to 7.5 all night.

I've also read something about a voltage regulator?

Anyways are you happy with it? It's a really, really nice feeling piece of equipment just wish it wasn't so loud.

Snow
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sil2222

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:03:12 PM

Hey folks,

Good morning.

Anyone else out there mining with the dm11g yet? I've searched all over and all I can find are threads about the pre-order, etc. So if this thread already exists please point me in the right direction.

Anyways I've been mining for a few days and I am admittedly pretty new to mining but have not been able to get over 7.5 GH/s mining DASH consistently.

I switched to MUE for a couple of those days and the output hovered between 8.5 and 9.5 GH/s, so I know the miner is capable of it.

Does it have anything to do with which pool I'm pointing at? Is there a specific pool you'd recommend for this miner? I tried the Suprnova pool on port 9991 and still averaged 7.2 to 7.5 all night.

Anyways are you happy with it? It's a really, really nice feeling piece of equipment just wish it wasn't so loud.

Snow

The Miner should be mining advertised spec 10.08 ghs. Any pool you mine on reports your miner performance with accepted and rejected hash the only variance you should be seeing is a 10% - or 10% + average hashing rate. meaning sometimes if your miner is rated at 10 ghs it would be normal to go down to 9.0,9.5,9.8 ghs hashing rate and sometimes it will go above like 10.9 or even 11.0 ghs, but if your miner is spec to hash 10.08 and is hashing 7.5 that is just not acceptable maybe ibelink needs a firmware update. IF you look at some Antminer L3+ reviews on youtube you can see average hash is always very close to advertised spec 500 mhs. During intial testing of the Dm11g people had notice Ibelink was not able to hash at a consistent rate of 10ghs always dipping down to 7 or 8 ghs before returning to 10 ghs and then back down. Hopefully they can fix this for you. Good luck.
snowfro (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:11:09 PM

Thanks yeah seems like something is off for sure. The room is at less than 33 celsius which is their recommendation so I'm not too sure what else I can change on my end.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:52:23 AM

What can i minning ibelink?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
nitego

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:35:56 PM

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/ibelink™-dm11g-asic-dash-miner-support-thread.16151/

All configuration question can be addressed by iBelink support on the DASH forum. Response are very fast. I have the same miner and hashing average is above stated 10800.

nitego

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:14:09 PM

Hey folks,

Good morning.

Snow

The Miner should be mining advertised spec 10.08 ghs. Any pool you mine on reports your miner performance with accepted and rejected hash the only variance you should be seeing is a 10% - or 10% + average hashing rate. meaning sometimes if your miner is rated at 10 ghs it would be normal to go down to 9.0,9.5,9.8 ghs hashing rate and sometimes it will go above like 10.9 or even 11.0 ghs, but if your miner is spec to hash 10.08 and is hashing 7.5 that is just not acceptable maybe ibelink needs a firmware update. IF you look at some Antminer L3+ reviews on youtube you can see average hash is always very close to advertised spec 500 mhs. During intial testing of the Dm11g people had notice Ibelink was not able to hash at a consistent rate of 10ghs always dipping down to 7 or 8 ghs before returning to 10 ghs and then back down. Hopefully they can fix this for you. Good luck.

Yes there has been a recent firmware update. Advertised on Twitter and on the Support Thread on the DASH forum. Its as you said the miner fluctuates in hashes but never consistently low.

A few of us have not been able to connect on Supernova. I have been able to mine on Port 80 with very erratic hashes swinging as low as 80mh to 20000mh. I now use Coinmine it very consistent. NiceHash is also good but I am a DASH miner so prefer to be paid DASH.

The ports I have used are:

stratum+tcp://x11.usa.nicehash.com:3336      
stratum+tcp://dash80.suprnova.cc:80   
stratum+tcp://dash.coinmine.pl:6099

For more information visit the Support Thread for iBelink on the DASH Forum. Its my first miner ever (including CPU/GPU) and I found it very helpful. Yes the Miner is very loud and I am currently looking to get a used Soundproof Server Rack. So if anyone knows where i can get one please let me know.
quick1unc

Activity: 289
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

I've been trying to find one of these but no luck and the window for them being worth the cost is quickly closing as the rest of the miners are released and ibelinks own 22gh unit is due out in the next 2 months.
buggy166

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:59:51 PM

I've been trying to find one of these but no luck and the window for them being worth the cost is quickly closing as the rest of the miners are released and ibelinks own 22gh unit is due out in the next 2 months.

the current ones out in the wild were purchased in april/may. If you want to buy an asic and have it home within the week, and not just have your money stolen, your only choice is ebay.
quick1unc

Activity: 289
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:39:27 PM

A couple of weeks ago I would have pulled the trigger had I come across a decent deal on one, now its not worth it imo. This will be the slowest of all the new x11 miners.
nitego

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:51:14 AM

I usually mine DASH. decided to try out other X11 coins. MUE pools had very high rejects overall. There was a very significant difference in payouts across Pools.

This Pool gave me the highest and most frequent payout:

To connect to this P2Pool node simply point your miner at:
Pool URL: stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:5872 Username: Your_Wallet_Address_For_Payment Password: Not required
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: