Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][PreICO][DAO]Avrorum - Frozen  (Read 4370 times)
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:27:09 AM

What is PoT (Proof of Time)?I not understand is new for me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexpro401 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:09:20 AM

Just wanted to check with you that if the signature campaign of avrorum still running? No update and reply at all from your campaign manager @needmoney  Angry
Signature company is updated, check it.

alexpro401 (OP)

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:33:22 AM

The proof of time is when you support the network, and regardless of the power of your machine, you get a reward, it all depends on how much time you support the network (This is short). Example: You maintain a network for 24 hours (store data, process traffic). Exactly after 24 hours you will receive a reward. You can maintain the network interruptions, today 3 hours, tomorrow 12, etc. until you have 24 hours, and the number of necessary network support time can vary depending on the network needs. On beta version we will post WP about PoT.

seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:28:38 PM

Just wanted to check with you that if the signature campaign of avrorum still running? No update and reply at all from your campaign manager @needmoney  Angry

Thanks for prompted update, I hope it will be on schedule in coming weeks too.

All the best to your ICO, I hope good success to Avrorum token.
alexpro401 (OP)

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:32:27 PM

Absolutely, everything will be very cool, we are now preparing all the moments, mainly juristic, situation with China forced to slow down slightly, and think carefully)

seasonw

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:55:07 AM

Absolutely, everything will be very cool, we are now preparing all the moments, mainly juristic, situation with China forced to slow down slightly, and think carefully)

I really appreciate your replying speed, however I have one question on signature campaign but your bounty manager did not answer: How long does the signature campaign run? Currently we have 3rd week and moving into 4th week soon (I hope @needmoney will update on time tomorrow), how many weeks left?
dina dini

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:29:18 AM

great information for us, any bounty sir for this project.
i will keep follow on the tread and looking forward.
alexpro401 (OP)

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:07:29 AM

I really appreciate your replying speed, however I have one question on signature campaign but your bounty manager did not answer: How long does the signature campaign run? Currently we have 3rd week and moving into 4th week soon (I hope @needmoney will update on time tomorrow), how many weeks left?

All october too.

alexpro401 (OP)

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:08:29 AM

great information for us, any bounty sir for this project.
i will keep follow on the tread and looking forward.
Thanks ! Welcome !)

bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:18:58 AM

I think the development of this project is very good because I see the current project very much and I also hope investors can also see this project is very good for the long term.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:19:55 AM

The proof of time is when you support the network, and regardless of the power of your machine, you get a reward, it all depends on how much time you support the network (This is short). Example: You maintain a network for 24 hours (store data, process traffic). Exactly after 24 hours you will receive a reward. You can maintain the network interruptions, today 3 hours, tomorrow 12, etc. until you have 24 hours, and the number of necessary network support time can vary depending on the network needs. On beta version we will post WP about PoT.

Thanks for such a good answer,Now I get much clearer.
alexpro401 (OP)

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:53:10 AM

I think the development of this project is very good because I see the current project very much and I also hope investors can also see this project is very good for the long term.

Thanks ! But that just prototype)

alexpro401 (OP)

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:54:15 AM

Thanks for such a good answer,Now I get much clearer.
Thanks for you and welcome !

seasonw

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:36:38 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 12:06:09 PM by seasonw

It's time to push again. We should be in week 5 of campaign, but there is no update since week 4. Can you please update it.

And I found that there is no reply at all on your bounty thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110541.0. A lot of members asked questions but no reply.
Should you fire your bounty manager and get a responsible one? It is not good for Avrorum ICO, just my 2 cents.
alexpro401 (OP)

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:55:54 PM

Guys hi everybody. For a long time we dont give news (sorry)), and so: 1) All is well, we continue to work, the situation in the world with the attempts of regulation by different governments, took more time to prepare for PreICO \ ICO. 2) We communicated with many people, PreICO \ ICO will be conducted using Ethereum and not Waves. 3) In connection with security, we remove Slack, leaving only Telegram. 4) We are now constantly traveling on business trips (there is also good news too, but for now we are not talking about them))) 5) Bounty is suspended, it will be continued in the near future, and we will announce it. All Stacks and other rewards (including sites and articles that you added about us) will be saved and added within 2-3 days. (write to us, if suddenly that we will not add) 6) The news will not posted at the top of the topics on Bitcointalk (as we did at the beginning - it's not convenient)) All the news will be in our telegram channel and in our social networks and blogs. 7) We added new blocks on our site (Technical Architecture + Advantages) Cool We have recruited new people to the main team, they will soon appear on the site.

seasonw

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:37:13 AM

Guys hi everybody. For a long time we dont give news (sorry)), and so: 1) All is well, we continue to work, the situation in the world with the attempts of regulation by different governments, took more time to prepare for PreICO \ ICO. 2) We communicated with many people, PreICO \ ICO will be conducted using Ethereum and not Waves. 3) In connection with security, we remove Slack, leaving only Telegram. 4) We are now constantly traveling on business trips (there is also good news too, but for now we are not talking about them))) 5) Bounty is suspended, it will be continued in the near future, and we will announce it. All Stacks and other rewards (including sites and articles that you added about us) will be saved and added within 2-3 days. (write to us, if suddenly that we will not add) 6) The news will not posted at the top of the topics on Bitcointalk (as we did at the beginning - it's not convenient)) All the news will be in our telegram channel and in our social networks and blogs. 7) We added new blocks on our site (Technical Architecture + Advantages) Cool We have recruited new people to the main team, they will soon appear on the site.

Thank you for your info, and since the bounty is suspended, I will leave it for now.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:15:42 AM

Why do businesses need a decentralized CRM?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
alexpro401 (OP)

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:19:50 AM

Why do businesses need a decentralized CRM?
Hi ! thanks for question ! Because every enterprise need complete privacy of the companies' work, eliminating the possibility of data leakage even from the developers. Especially in financial activities and cryptocurrency activities generally.

wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

What did happen on the project  ?
IvanAndreev

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

What did happen on the project  ?