Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *** BTC to BitcoinCash *** How-To  (Read 432 times)
-DarkByDesign- (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:45:19 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 05:45:55 PM by -DarkByDesign-

Hi guys,

Will be on tonight helping people transfer their BTC to Bitcoin Cash Wallets and showing how to cash out.

Requirements:

You have to have held BTC in a wallet during (31 July - 1st August) where you can Export Private-Keys. I had Exodus Wallet, although it did not support Bitcoin Cash during Fork, I had a Balance of Bitcoins in that wallet, which I still was able to obtain the Bitcoin Cash (BCC).

I will be on Skype helping people get their Invisible (Bitcoin Cash) that even if you withdrew from a Wallet like Exodus or any wallet that you can hold your own Private Keys.

Pm me for Skype information if you need help, will be on Skype during 6pm GMT+0 - 10pm GMT+0.

QUICK BREAKDOWN GUIDE:

Source to where I learned to get BCC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaRWNdRW9kE

--------------------------------------------------------

Once you have your Private Key - Download Bitcoin ABC -

---------------------
Step 1: Open Bitcoin ABC - At the top Select: Settings - Encrypt Key. ( Put a key in that you would remember/write it down ) example: walletkey321 ( Once Confirmed: Bitcoin ABC will Restart )
Step 2: Goto Help - Debug Window.
Step 3: Select Console at the top ( Next to Information )
Step 4: Type: walletpassphrase walletkey321 600
Step 5: importprivkey 5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsreBR6zCMU (Hit Enter)

You will not see (Re scanning) Remember the BCC will only appear once you have had your PC on for like 3 days and fully SYNCED into the blockchain. Once that's complete and you've followed all these steps. VOALA! You will have your BCC in your wallet.

This is very straight forward and easy to do, if you have any questions I'd be happy to help and answer them.

MY BTC DONATION WALLET:
1GMieJAhya37djaBW5ZPvQZzWHidNkjtBv
All donations welcomed, thank you

Kind regards,
-D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

Newbie offering something like this... Warning to anyone who may want to use this service. NEVER give/show your private key to anyone. If someone knows your private key he owns your bitcoin.
-DarkByDesign- (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:08:14 PM

Yeah, I don't want to see any PrivateKeys or anything I will just guide on how its done.

Need Bitcoin ABC + You need to have a pre-existing wallet which can be (EMPTY) now but it had to have had Bitcoins between 31st April and 1st August.

= Then it has hidden BCC in there that you can get.

Just here to help, and I wouldn't expect anyone to give their keys, if they do they are in return stupid...

Kind regards,
-D
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:46:43 PM

Yeah, I don't want to see any PrivateKeys or anything I will just guide on how its done.

Need Bitcoin ABC + You need to have a pre-existing wallet which can be (EMPTY) now but it had to have had Bitcoins between 31st April and 1st August.

Just here to help, and I wouldn't expect anyone to give their keys, if they do they are in return stupid...

Kind regards,
-D

Do you mean if I have bitcoin in my wallet anytime from 30 April to 31 August, I am able to claim BCC?
Anyway, it is very nice of you to provide help in this community.
-DarkByDesign- (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:01:44 PM

Kind regards,
-D

Do you mean if I have bitcoin in my wallet anytime from 30 April to 31 August, I am able to claim BCC?
Anyway, it is very nice of you to provide help in this community.

QUICK BREAKDOWN GUIDE:

Source to where I learned to get BCC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaRWNdRW9kE

--------------------------------------------------------

Once you have your Private Key - Download Bitcoin ABC -

---------------------
Step 1: Open Bitcoin ABC - At the top Select: Settings - Encrypt Key. ( Put a key in that you would remember/write it down ) example: walletkey321 ( Once Confirmed: Bitcoin ABC will Restart )
Step 2: Goto Help - Debug Window.
Step 3: Select Console at the top ( Next to Information )
Step 4: Type: walletpassphrase walletkey321 600
Step 5: importprivkey 5HpHagT65TZzG1PH3CSu63k8DbpvD8s5ip4nEB3kEsreBR6zCMU (Hit Enter)

You will not see (Re scanning) Remember the BCC will only appear once you have had your PC on for like 3 days and fully SYNCED into the blockchain. Once that's complete and you've followed all these steps. VOALA! You will have your BCC in your wallet.

This is very straight forward and easy to do, if you have any questions I'd be happy to help and answer them.

Kind regards,
-D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: