Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here  (Read 23205 times)
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

Deadman return again? To show some magic again or what? I can't understand people who really think that people can respawn like a zombie in movies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

Deadman return again? To show some magic again or what? I can't understand people who really think that people can respawn like a zombie in movies.

Why do you think most of the fools posting in here have received no merit?

OBVIOUSLY jesus hates the merit system.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:13:13 AM

when he is comming - i hope he will tweet us?.......serious... this is nonsense, there exists no jesus or god or anything like that.......... the only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day........

Actually, why do things exist? Why do they exist the way they do? Why don't they exist some other way?

Nobody has an answer to these questions. Nobody knows where things come from. Big Bang explains so little that it is entirely useless. Evolution doesn't explain much more, but is essentially a science fiction story.

So, why are things here the way they are? They are so complex that we are barely finding out how they work. This shows us that there is no reason why things might not come back the way they were.

The only reason the return of Jesus and coming back to life doesn't make any sense, is because we haven't seen it happen... yet. But there is Biblical record of Jesus raising the dead. So, it can happen.

Go ahead and live a practical life. There is only one reason why life is possible. That's because it is here. If it were not here, there would be no way to make it, and there is no understanding of how to make it. Life is essentially impossible... except that it is here.

Since the impossible is here now (life), why would anyone think that some other impossible things won't happen?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
highquA1

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

Really? I don’t think so, he is coming back. Why will he want to come back here.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

As I remembered what the book of Isaiah and Revelation says ' I am the Lord God Almighty, who was, who is and is to come.' There are more sayings too with this topic that Jesus will come back again in the second round to let the whole world know and see that He is not an theory and story but He is full of truth, compassion and love to individual. I don't know or no one knows when He will be the time that he will back again. Even the Angels don't know. No one have the idea only GOD knows. Really not knowing when.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

Really? I don’t think so, he is coming back. Why will he want to come back here.

Because He died on the cross to save us. So, since He went through all that pain, trouble, and death for us, He will come back to finalize what He started for us... our eternal life in glory.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

Your information is not up to date. Jesus has in fact already come back, and has been tokenized and distributed in an ICO in the form of 200 Billion tokens named Jesuscoin. (https://jesuscoin.network/)
Now he has started to be truly decentralized as he should rightfully be, but for a complete decentralization and an even more homogeneous distribution of Jesus I'm afraid we will have to wait for some years more.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

when he is comming - i hope he will tweet us?.......serious... this is nonsense, there exists no jesus or god or anything like that.......... the only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day........

Well it's their belief so just let them be. Whether jesus will return or not, does it even matter? Will it take a dead man to return from the dead before we fix ourselves and do what's right? We all know what's right from wrong so i think it's irrelevant to answer this question because the important thing is we do the right thing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
AmpaLex11

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

Jesus Christ is not coming back and he will never want to come back on this planet ever.
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

Yes, I believe he is going to come or rather he’s already come.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

or the author is a complete fucktard
or he wants to stir things up

I AM JESUS I AM COMING AND GOING TO GET YOU AND THE ONES THAT ARE ARSEHOLES ARE GOING TO GET IT the rest will get quantum computers so they know with out a shadow of doubt { yin and yang is balance between dark and bright (hmm plesure and pain/ bliss and suffering...etc)*} that red is red and blue is blue not grey nor yellowish

so when they get a nose full of snort and immerse along with their cocks in extreme bliss / go figure

but unless google tells u for sure u wont belive it so be good and if u get to be naught boys try not to give someone a fish but a solar panel so he will learn that doing nothing in his african hut but screwing babies will bring nothing more but more suffering screeming rascalls that will take to guns to fight for that hot chick that there are other 5 boyus compeeting for that one hot chick

ps all dontaions will go to further effort to comprehend the uncomprehended and give solar panel + miner + educational software to children in africa/india

mew 0xC64a70EA3B35518A094A4CdB897B0518E01371be

*woking on (hipothethicall)thesis
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

Jesus Christ will not come back because theirs  no Jesus Christ.The bible tells  a story in realty it's not true.
WordDeckTuch

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

Jesus Christ won’t come back and i think even if he wants he will avoid it.
MondayTraddd

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

No, I don’t think he is coming back, and why will he want to.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:16:06 AM

As a muslim I belive 100% that Jesus will come back in the earth again, this is not my speak we know    it from holy Quran. There is no certain time but He comes some years ago before destroy the earth when most of peoples forget the Almighty.

jamesweb

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:07:52 AM

nobody knows when our almighty God will return more important is always be ready  Smiley
MondayTraddd

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

Yes, he will come back and will change the world again.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

We know that God comming back here to punish the sinners. It is in the bible that he is comming here to penance to those who are evil. And the good one will undergo to the right hand of our father. He will come  again to judge the living of the dead.
For those sinners, better confess while Jesus not yet comming back here to penance us.
We knows we are all sinners here. So let's confess together.
friera

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

But, if he comes back... we will (again) torture and kill him again???

out of jokes... it is not "something" like god or ghosts or this kind of nonsenses....
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:10:51 AM

Jesus Christ is already comeback for help with anything else. Jesus Christ always beside on us to see what happens on this World they make.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: