Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 28565 times)
AYGTX

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:58:15 PM

Interesting and unique project , I'd go for an educational platform that is more affordable and worldwide for those who don't have PayPal like african countries , some of the asians , Best of luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:23:37 AM

Project looks nice. Definitely waiting for more details.

Thank you! Ahead there will be a lot of news!
Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:54:28 AM

Interesting and unique project , I'd go for an educational platform that is more affordable and worldwide for those who don't have PayPal like african countries , some of the asians , Best of luck

Thanks!
reserter

Activity: 485
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:57:11 AM

I see educational projects like this is a very good project for us to develop because the community is in dire need. And I am still confused what is the number of tokens for bounty Huh What is the price of $ for 10 B1 it ??
ojahbisu

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:04:51 PM

just want to know if there's a minimum contribution to the ico?
and what will happen to the unsold token if not all token were sold?

it's better to read withpaper here https://be-one.co/wp/whitepaper_eng.pdf
9 million token available of investors this is target in ICO, if all token unsold it is for the developer.
bikers online

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:11:36 PM

I think this project is very good and interesting will surely many investors who join in this project because I see this project has great potential for success
nhiatay

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:21:03 PM

Will support this project because relevant to education  Grin
Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:33:48 PM

I see educational projects like this is a very good project for us to develop because the community is in dire need. And I am still confused what is the number of tokens for bounty Huh What is the price of $ for 10 B1 it ??

1 B1 equals 0,5$, 10B1 is 5$
The bounty budget amounts up to 2% of the ICO’s results, not more than 200,000 B1 tokens, which is equal to 20% of the total number of tokens available for the developers.
Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:34:31 PM

just want to know if there's a minimum contribution to the ico?
and what will happen to the unsold token if not all token were sold?

it's better to read withpaper here https://be-one.co/wp/whitepaper_eng.pdf
9 million token available of investors this is target in ICO, if all token unsold it is for the developer.

1) There is no minimum contribution. We will continue our work on the project regardless of the results of the campaign. Our priority is to bring the platform to users.
2) Unsold tokens will be burned at the end of sale
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:03:32 PM

I have read the white paper and have some queries. I am professionally from publishing industry print and online both.

On page 4 of Whitepaper you have raised many problems regarding current scenario. I want you to elaborate some of them.

1. Lack of personal contact to teachers and fellow students
How do you improve this? It is still going to be online one way or another.

2. Publishing a course is costly and 3. Language barrier.
How (and How much) do you publish course at very low price with respect to the market? There are 100s of tools and softwares to publish the course. How is your platform better and cheap? About language barrier: it is always an expensive affair. How do you bring down the price?

4. Courses are low quality
No. This is not a correct premise. Courses are not low quality. Demand of high quality courses is low. Do you think about it? I guess—no.

5. Cutting-edge tools to create courses.
So. I assume that I will not have any problem in typesetting STM (scientific, technical and medical) and accounts courses. Beware to commit on this! Do you have special symbols support? Do you have different dictionaries (medical, engineering etc) support on you platform? What about typesetting of mathematical equations, chemical reactions and basic diagram designing. How do you combat all this on your platform? It is not an easy task.

You said, "This will reduce the time needed to prepare educational materials." You are committing on an IMPOSSIBLE task with respect to current tools available in the market. You can make the course preparation easy, very easy, too much easy but cannot reduce the time for all subjects on a single platform. You are going to challenge Adobe, Corel etc.

I can generate a mock test software from raw text digital files with 2000 question-answers (10 sets of 200) with solutions (i.e. multiple choice quesitons) on a stand-alone CD in 2 days most, single-handedly. And for your information I'm just nothing.

What I find out is: you are connect the publishing industry with the blockchain which itself is a good try and I hope for a good platform for users. But please commit anything judicially.

At the end. Is this the question you are waiting for? So where is my HUGE reward?

Regards,

Lalit
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:06:54 PM

Investor must register in the office?
Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:38:12 PM

Investor must register in the office?

To participate in ICO you should register on https://ico.be-one.co/, a little later we will publish an instruction on how to invest in our project
Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:09:47 PM

I have read the white paper and have some queries. I am professionally from publishing industry print and online both.

On page 4 of Whitepaper you have raised many problems regarding current scenario. I want you to elaborate some of them.

1. Lack of personal contact to teachers and fellow students
How do you improve this? It is still going to be online one way or another.

2. Publishing a course is costly and 3. Language barrier.
How (and How much) do you publish course at very low price with respect to the market? There are 100s of tools and softwares to publish the course. How is your platform better and cheap? About language barrier: it is always an expensive affair. How do you bring down the price?

4. Courses are low quality
No. This is not a correct premise. Courses are not low quality. Demand of high quality courses is low. Do you think about it? I guess—no.

5. Cutting-edge tools to create courses.
So. I assume that I will not have any problem in typesetting STM (scientific, technical and medical) and accounts courses. Beware to commit on this! Do you have special symbols support? Do you have different dictionaries (medical, engineering etc) support on you platform? What about typesetting of mathematical equations, chemical reactions and basic diagram designing. How do you combat all this on your platform? It is not an easy task.

You said, "This will reduce the time needed to prepare educational materials." You are committing on an IMPOSSIBLE task with respect to current tools available in the market. You can make the course preparation easy, very easy, too much easy but cannot reduce the time for all subjects on a single platform. You are going to challenge Adobe, Corel etc.

I can generate a mock test software from raw text digital files with 2000 question-answers (10 sets of 200) with solutions (i.e. multiple choice quesitons) on a stand-alone CD in 2 days most, single-handedly. And for your information I'm just nothing.

What I find out is: you are connect the publishing industry with the blockchain which itself is a good try and I hope for a good platform for users. But please commit anything judicially.

At the end. Is this the question you are waiting for? So where is my HUGE reward?

Regards,

Lalit

It is indeed a good question 😊 Thank you for that!

1. Of course, there is little to no sense to expect the same experience as in reality. At least for now it is impossible due to the limits of current state of science and technology. With that being said, we now live in a digital era and people are quickly adapting to it. For instance, people suffering from social anxiety feel more comfortable to communicate online than in real life. And comfort of our users is our major concern. We try our best to make the edge between students and tutors to be as transparent as possible. Moreover, every student has all the means to find like-minded people in the groups of interest, created for sharing thoughts, engaging into discussions, and quite possibly making friends!
2. As we have stated several occasions before, use of blockchain helped us significantly reduce commission size. Conventional methods (i.e. plastic cards) quite often have way higher commission per transaction. Please name one of the online education platforms based on blockchain. What is their number at the moment? Right, zero. We offer the lowest commission per transaction for our instructors on the market.
3. As for the language barrier, if you carefully read our white paper, you noticed that a considerable chunk of the funds goes to instructors’ sector. That means we want to expand our base of instructors from different countries and of diverse cultures to the possible maximum. While looking for the right candidate, we don’t pay attention solely to professional knowledge but also language skills are very important to us.
4. Regarding your statement that demand for high quality courses is low, we strongly disagree with you on that one. If demand for a product is low, then the product simply failed to find common ground with the target audience. If we are to draw an analogy here, iPhone was the most high-quality mobile device for quite a long period of time, and subsequently has become the most popular one on the planet, despite its high price.
5. Now, let’s talk about the “cutting edge tools to create content”. Have you ever used similar tools on other platforms, like Udemy, etc.? If yes, then you know their benefits. They really help with creating a course and save time for the author. They help with designing a visual appearance of courses, with making diagrams and charts, and so on. As for our turn, we try to enhance those tools and thus offer our own modified version of them. Each day we try new features, however you cannot expect all of them in one platform immediately. Some things may be added later, some, realistically speaking, may never.

By the way, your constructional way of thinking has prompted us about something. We would like to offer you to become one of the first testers of the Alpha version of the platform which is to be unveiled later. We are surely convinced that your recommendations will enhance our product. If you are interested, please let us know!

Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:00:12 AM

I think this project is very good and interesting will surely many investors who join in this project because I see this project has great potential for success

Thank you!
Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:17:39 AM

Will support this project because relevant to education  Grin

We appreciate your support  Smiley
Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:54:55 AM

We are on TokenMarket Follow us now!
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:01:12 PM

1. Of course, there is little to no sense to expect the same experience as in reality. At least for now it is impossible due to the limits of current state of science and technology. With that being said, we now live in a digital era and people are quickly adapting to it. For instance, people suffering from social anxiety feel more comfortable to communicate online than in real life. And comfort of our users is our major concern. We try our best to make the edge between students and tutors to be as transparent as possible. Moreover, every student has all the means to find like-minded people in the groups of interest, created for sharing thoughts, engaging into discussions, and quite possibly making friends!
2. As we have stated several occasions before, use of blockchain helped us significantly reduce commission size. Conventional methods (i.e. plastic cards) quite often have way higher commission per transaction. Please name one of the online education platforms based on blockchain. What is their number at the moment? Right, zero. We offer the lowest commission per transaction for our instructors on the market.
3. As for the language barrier, if you carefully read our white paper, you noticed that a considerable chunk of the funds goes to instructors’ sector. That means we want to expand our base of instructors from different countries and of diverse cultures to the possible maximum. While looking for the right candidate, we don’t pay attention solely to professional knowledge but also language skills are very important to us.
4. Regarding your statement that demand for high quality courses is low, we strongly disagree with you on that one. If demand for a product is low, then the product simply failed to find common ground with the target audience. If we are to draw an analogy here, iPhone was the most high-quality mobile device for quite a long period of time, and subsequently has become the most popular one on the planet, despite its high price.
5. Now, let’s talk about the “cutting edge tools to create content”. Have you ever used similar tools on other platforms, like Udemy, etc.? If yes, then you know their benefits. They really help with creating a course and save time for the author. They help with designing a visual appearance of courses, with making diagrams and charts, and so on. As for our turn, we try to enhance those tools and thus offer our own modified version of them. Each day we try new features, however you cannot expect all of them in one platform immediately. Some things may be added later, some, realistically speaking, may never.

By the way, your constructional way of thinking has prompted us about something. We would like to offer you to become one of the first testers of the Alpha version of the platform which is to be unveiled later. We are surely convinced that your recommendations will enhance our product. If you are interested, please let us know!

Thanks for your reply. My only concern is generation of course material which can be easy but not less time consuming for ALL subjects especially STM and accounts subjects. About your analogy of iPhone, I disagree, because apple by their marketing make people aware (or say educate) about quality and design they offer. But in publishing (or in education in whole) industry there is no one (coursera, udemy etc) comes up with comprehensive educational subject for students. They (coursera, udemy etc.) are indeed good but they have very-very few courses with respect to offline (brick or mortar universities and colleges) courses or subjects. Main reason is: how would you generate best quality complex subjects courses with speed and ease? If you want to go in this direction then well and good.

However, I agree with your vision and look forward for any offer.

Regards,

Lalit
Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

Thanks for your reply. My only concern is generation of course material which can be easy but not less time consuming for ALL subjects especially STM and accounts subjects. About your analogy of iPhone, I disagree, because apple by their marketing make people aware (or say educate) about quality and design they offer. But in publishing (or in education in whole) industry there is no one (coursera, udemy etc) comes up with comprehensive educational subject for students. They (coursera, udemy etc.) are indeed good but they have very-very few courses with respect to offline (brick or mortar universities and colleges) courses or subjects. Main reason is: how would you generate best quality complex subjects courses with speed and ease? If you want to go in this direction then well and good.

However, I agree with your vision and look forward for any offer.

Regards,

Lalit

Dear Lalit, we wholeheartedly agree with you that not all subjects are to be published with ease and less time consumption. Our tools allow implementation of graphs, charts, formulas, etc. However, they are not perfect yet. We want to optimize the publishing process but we realize that in reality they will not be ideal. That is why we need to work really hard with instructors and testers during the open testing period to polish the rough edges. If we come up with a solution to save time for publishing complex subjects by even 10%, it will be already a significant success. We are looking forward to see you among our early testers if you have time and desire to commit to. Thank you again for the comment!
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:58:38 PM

My gut telling me this is a scam, I dont kniw why but usually my radar dont lie. Seems ann is only infirming about ICO no info about real project

Waldozaur12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:10:04 PM

My gut telling me this is a scam, I dont kniw why but usually my radar dont lie. Seems ann is only infirming about ICO no info about real project

Do you have any proof this is a scam? Seems your comment is based on nothing.

All that is needed to be said about the project is in the white paper. As we promised we are willing to show the Alpha version of the product in the beginning of October. User interface is already available to public on our website. This thread is dedicated to the ICO discussion anyway. Maybe your gut feeling is not right this time? Nevertheless, thank you for sharing your opinion even if it is negative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: