Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me make a faucet and get 0.20$  (Read 424 times)
sumair7230 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

Hello all i am making a faucet i have done all the work but i am unable to configure the database on 000webhost maybe because of database permission
i have seen alot of faucet that use 000webhost and i learn to make a faucet from [Suspicious link removed]/tutorial

http://Coinsteacher.com a simple blog for simple readers .
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:02:18 PM

Hello all i am making a faucet i have done all the work but i am unable to configure the database on 000webhost maybe because of database permission
i have seen alot of faucet that use 000webhost and i learn to make a faucet from [Suspicious link removed]/tutorial
0.20$ is a lot
I will do it for 0.002$
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:11:54 PM

Really? Did I read it right or there was a typical error  and you meant 0.20 BTC or perhaps 20$? If you really meant what I read, then I nominate you for the award for the highest paying web dev (that even mysql database related) job in Bitcointalk.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:31:08 PM

So you want to enslave someone to make a site that basically enslaves other people to watch your ads? C'mon dude you have to be better than that. If you want someone to build a faucet website for you atleast pay them something they can buy something to eat. Wth 0.20$ you can only buy a crumble.
cagriari

Activity: 227

Exciting Cryptocurrency of Future!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:35:19 PM

Isn't it too much??

gl4dos

Activity: 224

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:00:55 PM

Sure! Things I'm going buy with this payment:

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:08:48 PM

dude in order to help you we need to be expert in web developing.
So if an expert will get paid by only .20$ are  you kidding us? or just a typo error with .20 btc?

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 09:21:12 PM

hoow, Slowly a boy with money scattering.
Better save them for normal hosting. 000webshit is not right solution, except you are not just a curious recreational with coding

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:19:49 AM

I'll make this a lot simpler.

Throw me 0.002 BTC, and I'll get the faucet running on the site for you. That is, adding the 'script' and connecting the database, quick QA to make sure the website is operating correctly.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:28:23 AM

Today, someone on earth found his dream job. Congratulations!!!
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:30:38 AM

hoow, Slowly a boy with money scattering.
Better save them for normal hosting. 000webshit is not right solution, except you are not just a curious recreational with coding

000webhost was one of the hosts that actually got me into development (along with X10), around 7-8 years ago. I can't comment on the reliability of the host anymore, but they've been up for a while.

Web Developer. PM for details.
dillibabu

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:55:35 AM

So you need to oppress somebody to make a site that essentially subjugates other individuals to watch your promotions? C'mon buddy you must be superior to that. On the off chance that you need somebody to manufacture a fixture site for you atleast pay them something they can purchase something to eat. Wth 0.20$ you can just purchase a disintegrate.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:49:31 AM

So you need to oppress somebody to make a site that essentially subjugates other individuals to watch your promotions? C'mon buddy you must be superior to that. On the off chance that you need somebody to manufacture a fixture site for you atleast pay them something they can purchase something to eat. Wth 0.20$ you can just purchase a disintegrate.
LOL. Did you just replicate my post, only changing some words.  The essence of 'your' text is exactly the same as mine, you haven't even changed up the structure? Is this the new way of posting on here?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 09:02:02 AM

LOL. Did you just replicate my post, only changing some words.  The essence of 'your' text is exactly the same as mine, you haven't even changed up the structure? Is this the new way of posting on here?

Use the report to moderator link.  That type of behaviour gets you a copy/paste ban.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:02:51 PM

You might want to clean up the title of this a little bit. It looks like you are offering $0.20 in US dollars for work to be done. I know the notation for money is different from country to country but something is got altered here. I believe what you are trying to say is that you were offering .2 Bitcoin in u.s. dollars for the work, but I could be wrong.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: