Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Translation Bounty―― LiteBitcoin ⚒ LBTC ――Awareness campaign  (Read 799 times)
LBTC (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:57:39 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 05:57:24 AM by LBTC

Hello BCT Translators!

I invite translators to post announcement thread for LiteBitcoin / LBTC (link below) on following Language/Region forums.

Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)  =  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090141.0
Español (Spanish)  =
中文 (Chinese)  =  
Hrvatski (Croatian)  =
Deutsch (German)  =
Eλληνικά (Greek)  =  
עברית (Hebrew)  =  
Français  =  
India  =  
Italiano (Italian)  =  
Nederlands (Dutch)  =
한국어 (Korean)  =  
Philippines  =  
Polski  =  
Português (Portuguese)  =  
Pyccкий (Russian)  =  
Română (Romanian)  =  
Skandinavisk  =  
Türkçe (Turkish)  =  

OP -->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2081190.0

Note : The bounty amount is 500 LBTC for translation and the Awareness campaign amount is 0 LBTC to 5000 LBTC paid every *week (depending up on how active a translator can manage the LiteBitcoin / LBTC campaign.
Translator must keep the thread active and help LiteBitcoin grow it's market attention and Administrate Their Regional Telegram Group.

Translation should be done well and accurate. By participating on Translation bounty program you must understand that you are responsible for maintaining your region / language forum community being one of the LiteBitcoin / LBTC community member.

Better community better future., come join us to create history!

This thread will be keep updated all Translators activity and discussions related to LiteBitcoin awareness campaign.

To get registered and for more information related to LiteBitcoin / LBTCawareness campign and suggestions, please join our LBTC community on Telegram group by clicking the below Join Button.

LiteBitcoin is the most advanced alt coin which had HD wallet based on  Fully update to latest available sources from LTC https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/tree/v0.14.2

LiteBitcoin source got added new re-target algorithm from Dash named DarkGravityWave. The dynamic re-target difficulty helps miners a better and smooth transaction experience.

For more information related to LiteBitcoin / LBTC visit http://lbtc.info

Team LiteBitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:07:05 PM

75k sat for the translate the ann? No thanks, but maybe you can find some hungry indians who'll do that for you, good luck.

Translation is something anyone can do and it doesn't worth even 1K sat. it's worth when a translator stands for supporting the announcement and keep updating their community about the Crypto currency.

We do not wont bounty hunters who just demand money and post a translation and leave. we are inviting the translator who can be a part of LiteBitcoin Team as a supporter to do awareness campaign, we do not want anyone's translation who doesn't believe in LiteBitcoin Growth.

Kindly ignore and don't care to respond also save your time if anyone think it's not worthy to participate.
gedabuz

Activity: 207
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

75k sat for the translate the ann? No thanks, but maybe you can find some hungry indians who'll do that for you, good luck.

Translation is something anyone can do and it doesn't worth even 1K sat. it's worth when a translator stands for supporting the announcement and keep updating their community about the Crypto currency.

We do not wont bounty hunters who just demand money and post a translation and leave. we are inviting the translator who can be a part of LiteBitcoin Team as a supporter to do awareness campaign, we do not want anyone's translation who doesn't believe in LiteBitcoin Growth.

Kindly ignore and don't care to respond also save your time if anyone think it's not worthy to participate.

Is there any additional awards for an active translator in the community ??

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │      T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  1st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
LBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:21:36 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 07:46:42 PM by LBTC

Yes, there will be award(s) every week depending up on the performance and the results.
Come join LiteBitcoin group on Telegram and get a warm welcome from the community.
gedabuz

Activity: 207
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:24:20 PM

Yes, there will be award(s) every week depending up on the performance and the results.
Come join LiteBitcoin group on Telegram and get a warm welcome from the community.

I've joined the telegram and asked for a translator for the Indonesian language but I have not received a response ...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │      T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  1st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
LBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:39:46 PM

I've joined the telegram and asked for a translator for the Indonesian language but I have not received a response ...

Please give it a minute or two we will respond in no time, and please read the OP clearly and respond if interested.

it seems there are more than 1  applicant who are interested to participate for one language forum., will discuss with them only before finalizing.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:56:36 PM

Hello, i'm from indonesia, and i am interested in this.

I am willing to translate and manage a thread on my region

Let's talk more details through pm or something
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

i have some lbtc coins on my wallet.. and also i wanna join this campaign.. but the synchronizing of my wallet isn't working..
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:41:05 PM

is it the next campaign of LBTC??
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:13:19 AM

Telegram group doesn't exist  , i want to reserve Philippines / Filipino Language Translation .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
LBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:12:37 AM

i have some lbtc coins on my wallet.. and also i wanna join this campaign.. but the synchronizing of my wallet isn't working..

Get it updated , join telegram for support.

is it the next campaign of LBTC??

Yes, indeed.

Telegram group doesn't exist  , i want to reserve Philippines / Filipino Language Translation .

Only for you!
LBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:21:28 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 05:58:01 AM by LBTC

Indonesia translation and Awareness Administration claimed by.

Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)  =  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090141.0

Please Join telegram group to get registered for Translation & Awareness Campaign Team for LiteBitcoin.!

LBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:27:02 PM

LiteBitcoin need Long term  Team members , it's not a one time bounty program from which anyone can get a bounty for translating and leave to dump coins.

Join LiteBitcoin Team and lets make history., all the information about LiteBitcoin is available on our website http://lbtc.info and please visit Git source for more technical uniqueness about LiteBitcoin.

LBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:13:42 AM

Still openings available for Team members in Translation / regional Language ANN and awareness campaigns

Kuingsudaqila

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:01:29 AM

only open bounty translation
without another bounty sample facebook campaign and twitter campaign

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄