Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:12:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTC-Global] Buy-A-Hash, a simple, no-frills LTC/Altcoin Mining Bond  (Read 3628 times)
Benny1985 (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 08:13:06 PM

One way it could be handled is to set the price at 0.3 LTC and simply use the excess currency to increase the total dividend performance above 0.5 KHs per mining bond, therefore rewarding early adopters with more hashing power.

I did present a motion about releasing more shares, but at a higher price - 0.33 LTC. I may look at slowly inching the price up as we get closer to selling out.

So it went from at least 0.5 khash to a set 0.5 khash now you want to release more shares? now even though you have done nothing with the 50k usd already raised plus the 50k shares you just sold? Also you referenced earlier you would have cash investors already of 50k. I only see negative effects for ltc share holders and lots of dilution if this passes adding more bonds before any devices are deployed nor any new cash investors is gonna slaughter you before you even get started!

Lastly, your plan is to release shares and hold them back to slowly be released as the price of ltc increases? So much for a free market. Just wanted to let you know why ill be selling this bond today!

Money raised outside of the bond is already on deployed machines. We have 15MH of hashing power already up and running, with another 8-10 being added this week - all before touching any of the coinage paid by bond sales.

I discussed the matter with the exchange owner. We're holding off on more issuance until we have hashing power up for the 50k already spent (so probably about 5-6 weeks). If you don't like how things will be managed, feel free to sell. There are ~17,000 shares being asked for on the exchange at or above 0.3 LTC. I am sure you can make whatever you paid in back, and then some.
spoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 11:26:48 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 06:46:26 PM by spoid

still got no dividends showing up? Sad

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: