Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc or Bcc  (Read 1207 times)
okala (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:46:12 PM

I have been following the trend of augment between the support of bitcoin core and bitcoin cash about the one that conform to the idea of the founding father of bitcoin! That is a cryptocurrency that is decentralised, low fee, fast in transferring and use as money and stored of values. In your own opinions which one among the two conform to the ideas of satoshi?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

Bitcoin - BTC is the mother of all even BCC still a child need more development after the selling hype ended . most important thing which lead the price up is more adaptation coming everyday so BCC has long way to go .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ranreichman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snip CEO

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

There is an inherent trade off between centralization and block size (which relates to low fees). Today people believe that decentralization is more important than lower fees because you already have low fees in most of the centralized non-crypto economy

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:36:02 PM

Decentralized  economic great freedom and people  prefer freedom to values and speed. To me bitcoin core Conform to the idea of satoshi than bitcoin Cash though both of them share the same idea. I have thought that  bitcoin has to be seen as money and if people treat bitcoin as stock or commodity then They undermine it nature and idea of using bitcoin as money or currency.
Forhadm

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:11:37 AM

I will following the trend of augment between the support of bitcoin core cash about the one that conform to the idea of the founding father of bitcoin. that is a cryptocurrency that is decentralised  low transferred & use as money & stored of value.i think this time bcc is better than btc, so o need bcc more and more.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:20:51 AM

Obviously since bcc is an offsprout of bitcoin, it has to be btc. Crypto itself in general was pioneered by bitcoin so there's basically no other answer to your question than btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:26:30 AM

There is an inherent trade off between centralization and block size (which relates to low fees). Today people believe that decentralization is more important than lower fees because you already have low fees in most of the centralized non-crypto economy

So you assume that Bitcoin cash wouldn't become decentralized if adoption by miners picked up? The reality is that if adoption grows for Bitcoin cash, it will start with adoption from miners and node operators. That action (or movement) will decentralize the Bitcoin cash ecosystem.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:36:37 AM

I would support Bitcoin (core) as I believe that anything other than that is an altcoin. I don't have any issues or doubt about the growth/potential of altcoins but I think the Bitcoin is one which is following the fundamental idea of crypto currency intended by Satoshi. No doubt, the force is still with Bitcoin even after the split and even if it splits further, the situation will remain same. It's nothing against alt-coins but it's about more faith in Bitcoin.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:43:20 AM

Most people will vote for btc as it has been proven as the best digital currency and real usability in various sector instead of bcc which just new player in cryptocurrency world and still need more time to develop further. Bitcoin cash has no where to go at the moment and just stuck at $290, it may rise someday get back to its ATH over $1000 but maybe takes 5-6 months later. Which one conform the idea of satoshi? I still believe in bitcoin, simply because it's still represent the founder, still the number one of digital currency and its name is bitcoin, not bitcoin cash.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:14:36 AM

Most people will vote for btc as it has been proven as the best digital currency and real usability in various sector instead of bcc which just new player in cryptocurrency world and still need more time to develop further. Bitcoin cash has no where to go at the moment and just stuck at $290, it may rise someday get back to its ATH over $1000 but maybe takes 5-6 months later. Which one conform the idea of satoshi? I still believe in bitcoin, simply because it's still represent the founder, still the number one of digital currency and its name is bitcoin, not bitcoin cash.

I guess for most of us here, bitcoin will be the king of crypto because it is the first and people have fully trusted on the system. One thing that proves this is the price keeps rising while BCC is stagnant and like 10 folds the price of bitcoin. BCC will have its place but not now, but since it is a altcoin then people can't really compare that to bitcoin. BCC will likely compare to ETH or LTC for that matter. And I think the BTC is the one that conformed to Satoshi's principle in the beginning specially the decentralization of bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:17:30 AM

It is bitcoin (BTC) and not bitcoin cash because bitcoin is the real and the very first cryptocurrency created in the world of internet and that bitcoin cash is just a clone of bitcoin so there is no chance for bitcoin cash to overcome bitcoin because bitcoin is the real and the first and it already has a lot of supporters from different places.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:24:20 AM

I would support Bitcoin (core) as I believe that anything other than that is an altcoin. I don't have any issues or doubt about the growth/potential of altcoins but I think the Bitcoin is one which is following the fundamental idea of crypto currency intended by Satoshi. No doubt, the force is still with Bitcoin even after the split and even if it splits further, the situation will remain same. It's nothing against alt-coins but it's about more faith in Bitcoin.
I agree bitcoin will still hold more supporters this split only proves that another fork is been anticipated and lets see if the price of bitcoin will move further
bcn still qualify as an alt and support as of now is still minimal so better to make your own assessment between the two.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:31:01 AM

in the long run we will see, if you immagine mass adoption maybe bch is more suitable then btc. price side i am curious to see what is going to happen when difficulty retarget for bch

shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:35:32 AM

I have been following the trend of augment between the support of bitcoin core and bitcoin cash about the one that conform to the idea of the founding father of bitcoin! That is a cryptocurrency that is decentralised, low fee, fast in transferring and use as money and stored of values. In your own opinions which one among the two conform to the ideas of satoshi?

Of course bitcoin if the best than bitcoin cash. I know bitcoin cash has many advantages than bitcoin but for me bitcoin cash is just another altcoin and if you see the price of bitcoin cash, it's not good right now. I still prefer bitcoin and the current price of bitcoin is really huge right now.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:42:12 AM

I am sure that BitcoinCash (BCH) can also have a place in the cryptocurrency universe and if other coins can survive with only a limited value then why not also BCH? Though it should be noted that it is already decided that it can not be replacing Bitcoin. It is all a matter of adoption and use...as of now it is still Bitcoin that is the leader of them all.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:23:30 AM

Bitcoin its bitcoin Smiley
But the new bitcoin cash have a good road to new innovations, i think invest now in bitcoin cash its a good idea, in the future it can grow up like bitcoin, and you can make a lot of money
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:15:06 AM

Bitcoin its bitcoin Smiley
But the new bitcoin cash have a good road to new innovations, i think invest now in bitcoin cash its a good idea, in the future it can grow up like bitcoin, and you can make a lot of money

I have some btc but i think its not really good to hope that btc will increase because i think it already had its pump during that hardfork. I do still believe that btc can increase more in prizes. So better for me to invest in btc as to there are a lot of speculation that btc will go up to 10k$ after that segwit2x will be activated during august 21. But i think we have to wait for another 3 days after its activation because for sure there will be another clogs.
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:52:41 AM

Whitout any hesitation : Bitcoin !

Satoshi made Bitcoin, not BCC,
The most important point for a currency is the trust : Bitcoin has the trust of all the cryptoworld and a part of the mass public. This is not the case for BCC.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:23:31 AM

Whitout any hesitation : Bitcoin !

Satoshi made Bitcoin, not BCC,
The most important point for a currency is the trust : Bitcoin has the trust of all the cryptoworld and a part of the mass public. This is not the case for BCC.

Yes you are right, trust its the important point, but many year ago bitcoin doesnt have any trust. And see today.
I think if you have any money in advance, can invest in BCC for a long therm investment
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:55:08 AM

Looking at current state of bcc and btc, it is quite clear that btc is way out of league of bcc. BCC was launched and created big splash, shortly followed by nose dive. It is still recovering and has considerable support from community.
Meanwhile bitcoin went on to create yet another ATH. For people who are looking for choice between btc and bcc, it is btc which is  wining. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: