Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start selling and buying goods on Marketplace?  (Read 1148 times)
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

Hi, are there any links or previous created topics re buying/selling goods on market place?

Tnx.

Well for sure there are topics around here that talks about your concern. So to answer your question, There are many things you could sell on this forum it could a material or service. To start selling or buying goods here, Go make or create a new topic on this section in which you must state what type of goods you want to buy, What type of service you need, or What types of service you offer and the available goods in your side that you wanted to sell. In creating a topic be sure that you include their all the information you need so that the potential buyer/seller could have an idea on what you want or need for the faster transaction. If ever you are ready to buy or sell your product or services be sure to have an escrow for the protection of you and your client/supplier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:45:45 PM

Hi, are there any links or previous created topics re buying/selling goods on market place?

Tnx.

Well for sure there are topics around here that talks about your concern. So to answer your question, There are many things you could sell on this forum it could a material or service. To start selling or buying goods here, Go make or create a new topic on this section in which you must state what type of goods you want to buy, What type of service you need, or What types of service you offer and the available goods in your side that you wanted to sell. In creating a topic be sure that you include their all the information you need so that the potential buyer/seller could have an idea on what you want or need for the faster transaction. If ever you are ready to buy or sell your product or services be sure to have an escrow for the protection of you and your client/supplier.
You don’t just jump into selling and buying goods on marketplace without making some certain preparations. I know this is about online, if you want to be a seller you will have to make use of the Bitcoin platform feature called “merchant”. As a buyer you need nothing.
nichol@s12josE

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:05:44 PM

Tnx.

you have to buy and sell any products using bit coin. now a days mostly using bit coins compare to currency. so you have to buy it with bit coins. in some online markets giving offers so you have to see carefully that sites and buy to products. first you have to try few things in online market next you have to buy all products. it is one of the good decision.once you have to search all web sites and decide to which one is best for buying and selling.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

Tnx.

I thinks there so many links or previous topics in re buying  or selling goods on market place,all you can do is to explore those links in the google or just try to find that in the wikepidea.buying or selling good with payments of bitcoins in the market place required a legalization because its refers also to which country you belong so that you can trade goods without hazzle from the government,just like in the japan they are free to make a business using bitcoin as a payment in exchanges of goods because they are legal.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Tnx.

I think there is a topic or thread created before selling and buying goods in the market place. But maybe it was already deleted or if not, maybe it is inconvenience to look for it, If I were you, you should make your own topics.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

first get high reank member and up
them be trust and give support   

wait
I think you should buy with people you know who are new to the market because they will not cheat on you, if you talk to people you do not know, you are more likely to be cheated. . I usually trade my coin on major trading sites because I find it safer than trading between two people. If you still want to make money I think you should trade through a highly reputable person in the field.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: